Datafilehost.com makes problems

Togijak

yesterday I was unable to download and some hours ago I get

jC4cZO9.png

and just now

qsnhqK0.png

and this is not only from one country, I used 2 different connections and on each 3 different country's (VPN). For my it looks like there is changing something that dues not work perfect.

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on countries

They did some changes to their homepage 3 or 4 days ago but i think they screwed up something

i suggest to stop using this host temporarliy untill we see if they fixed it for the other countries

knowledge-Spammer

the site is fine but somelinks not work   as the site is been updated

20 minutes ago, knowledge said:

the site is fine but somelinks not work   as the site is been updated

Not only some links

i can't even connect to the homepage!

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, jordan4x said:

Not only some links

i can't even connect to the homepage!

for me its ok and works but i cant get

link to work no matter what i do

6 minutes ago, jordan4x said:

That's what i said: Depends on countries

i cant download it with Firefox and IDM like you say page dont want too load ...But in slilmjet  without IDM  it work fine . .

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

i cant download it with Firefox and IDM like you say page dont want too load ...But in slilmjet  without IDM  it work fine . .

Doesn't work in jdownloader but works fine in chromodo.

7 hours ago, straycat19 said:

Doesn't work in jdownloader but works fine in chromodo.

Jdownloader knows about this but i dont know if they plain to release a fix or not it dont say.

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?p=378481

• Administrator

Somehow I do not feel this new look site to be trustable anymore, I could be completely wrong, but something does not seem right. That address mentioned of that site and then asking for phone number to register and such things adds to it.

Also, as mentioned above, IDM does not work. It seems they are trying to make it like Mega, download within browser, without download manager or something like that.

On 8/15/2016 at 7:05 PM, DKT27 said:

Somehow I do not feel this new look site to be trustable anymore, I could be completely wrong, but something does not seem right. That address mentioned of that site and then asking for phone number to register and such things adds to it.

Also, as mentioned above, IDM does not work. It seems they are trying to make it like Mega, download within browser, without download manager or something like that.

You are right about that DKT.

they've made in browser download i think (Same as mega).

i had troubles while downloading files from datafilehost since they've launched their website with new Ui & script.using their old website script to download everytime because that script doesn't have any in browser downloads.....

Kind Regards

Filescloud.co

• 3 weeks later...
On domingo, 21 de agosto de 2016 at 3:18 PM, Ice Frog said:

site address for old look : http://www.datafilehost.net/ supports downloading by IDM also.if u click 'having problem with download' option on the new download page, it redirects to the old page and and old look

Confirmed

http://www.datafilehost.net/get.php?file=SlzoBnVJAX

Works just fine.

Text file, containing the word "TEST".

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, now it isn't enough to uncheck the box... I'm not very familiar with this one but by the past, I didn't met a trouble.

It's the antivirus ? I don't believe because even if one antivirus (such as Eset etc) has detected the adware (or ads etc), the downloading doesn't seem to start...

For now, I find a solution (describe by Pequi - last post) which seem's to work with datafilehost.com (but I don't try with datafilehost.net).

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2016 at 4:09 PM, Ecarion said:

Apparently, now it isn't enough to uncheck the box... I'm not very familiar with this one but by the past, I didn't met a trouble.

It's the antivirus ? I don't believe because even if one antivirus (such as Eset etc) has detected the adware (or ads etc), the downloading doesn't seem to start...

For now, I find a solution (describe by Pequi - last post) which seem's to work with datafilehost.com (but I don't try with datafilehost.net).

Everything works, it is another matter whether you know how to use it or not.

It helps, if learn to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had given another try today and nothing has changed... It's even worst because the antivirus block it and it's same thing with the SafeBrowsing (http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/11/15/16111510224363098.png). Basically, to avoid neither advice because I rather the security (none popups, adware, etc).

No point, no matter, because indeed I had "uncheck the downloadmanager".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived