• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CSW

• PriSim

• misieeq

• Akaneharuka

Top Posters In This Topic

you could try AllCast - it's in the Google Play store and also in the Chrome Web Store (AllCast Receiver) ;) there are other similar apps, that you might find.

but personally, for me - none of the apps work, but it might vary on different smartphones :) let me know, if it works for you :D

I should've been more specific i.e. I want to mirror my screen to a laptop. I have used Allcast in the pasts but seems to only send video or audio to the laptop and not mirror it.

However I've just stumbled on a program called Airserver, which does exactly what I want with the use of Airplay, Chromecast and Miracast, the downfall though is a I can't find anyone sharing a cracked version for Windows.

Edited by CSW

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2016 at 10:42 PM, CSW said:

I should've been more specific i.e. I want to mirror my screen to a laptop. I have used Allcast in the pasts but seems to only send video or audio to the laptop and not mirror it.

However I've just stumbled on a program called Airserver, which does exactly what I want with the use of Airplay, Chromecast and Miracast, the downfall though is a I can't find anyone sharing a cracked version for Windows.

have you ever tried this ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.quicksupport.market&hl=en

Specifically for Samsung phones !

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.quicksupport.samsung

Mirror android for free ! no need to crack or extra things ! :P

Extra feature is no need to have the cell phone on same server as you are :) it can work globally from any where ! Use free team viewer client on windows !

Edited by PriSim