Using 3rd party themes on windows 10

rudrax

I am trying out some 3rd party themes from debianarts on windows 10. I have uxstyle installed to allow 3rd party visuals to run properly. I have installed the theme that I want to and it worked fine. But when I put my laptop to sleep and then wake it up to use again, strange white border around the windows and other windows cimponents starts to appear. How to get rid of this issue.?

• Replies 4
  • Views 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

Oh you left too good of an open there for me not to be a smart Ass.  Do not use 3rd party themes. 

Hope you solve your problem.  Keep smiling.

SnakeMasteR

Well, considering that W10 is not even really done yet, it could be some sort of bug or side effect not being present when the theme has been created but ultimately, the best way would be to inform the theme author directly, he knows best what he changed or not and if it's related to the theme or Windows itself.

7 hours ago, Airstream_Bill said:

Oh you left too good of an open there for me not to be a smart Ass.  Do not use 3rd party themes. 

Hope you solve your problem.  Keep smiling

No you can't keep smiling on windows 8 and later without a 3rd party theme. 8 or later may have come with other improvements but their UI is horrible. May be because developer in MS has some kind of weird fetish or they might be ordered to keep it that way by some director have the same weird fetish.

7 hours ago, n0_risk! said:

Well, considering that W10 is not even really done yet, it could be some sort of bug or side effect not being present when the theme has been created but ultimately, the best way would be to inform the theme author directly, he knows best what he changed or not and if it's related to the theme or Windows itself.

Yeah but it's strage to behave like that after sleep. 

Now i just want a black-transparent-blur theme like this picture

zhMR4BS.png

Simple but very beautiful and not hard to see.

Archived