Munich McDonald's attack: gunman researched school killing sprees before rampage

Vic Vega

Police confirm 18-year-old shooter had no links to the Islamic State

Attacker attempted to lure victims to scene of rampage on Facebook

Nine killed and 27 injured, youngest victims aged 13-years-old

Angela Merkel chairs emergency meetings as world reacts

What we know – and what we don’t know – about the attack

read more/source

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niTe_RiDeR_Pr0
6 minutes ago, Vic Vega said:

Police confirm 18-year-old shooter had no links to the Islamic State

Attacker attempted to lure victims to scene of rampage on Facebook

Nine killed and 27 injured, youngest victims aged 13-years-old

Angela Merkel chairs emergency meetings as world reacts

What we know – and what we don’t know – about the attack

read more/source

Islamic State/ISIS are totally mad people! Demons! Monsters! :rant::rant::rant: Take them out of this earth immediately & 80% of the terror will be out of this world.

53 minutes ago, niTe_RiDeR_Pr0 said:

Islamic State/ISIS are totally mad people! Demons! Monsters! :rant::rant::rant: Take them out of this earth immediately & 80% of the terror will be out of this world.

I cannot agree with you more on the fact that ISIS is totally mad and evil, I beg to disagree with your statement that taking them out would immediately take out 80% of the terror in this world.

How many people have ISIS killed, or ruined the lives of so far?

How would that figure compare to the 1.5 million Iraqis killed so very recently in the process of "bringing them democracy"?

The million or so Rwandans butchered while the French UN Peace Keeping Force stood and watched?

how about the 1.5 million Algerians killed over a period of 8 years by the French during their war of independence?

Not to mention the countless number of people killed in South East Asia while the Americans where attempting to check the "communist spread" there?

The countless number of Palestinians being killed, detained and made stateless by the "only democracy" in the middle east?

The few million Chinese helped on their way to heaven by the British during the Opium Wars?

Or the 27 million Russians killed by the Nazis during the Second World War?

What is needed is for us all to fall back onto our humanity, and maybe, just maybe, we might stand a chance.

"Taking anyone out" does not make one any better than "them", it just makes one better at what they do.

TheMountain

The shooter used social media to lure children to McDonald's. The kids didn't realize it wasn't burgers waiting for them, instead it was bullets. :(

21 hours ago, TheMountain said:

The shooter used social media to lure children to McDonald's.

So Facebook was the LINK between the victims and the criminal ?

I thought the US took down people that provided LINKS for criminal activity.

ex Kickass.

The irony !

SnakeMasteR
So Facebook was the LINK between the victims and the criminal ?

I thought the US took down people that provided LINKS for criminal activity.

ex Kickass.

The irony !

The account was stolen but the trick was, that there was no sign of criminal activity on Facebook itself, he simply offered something for free - if it's not too expensive - for those following the invitation.

14 hours ago, TheMountain said:

There's a special place in Hell for sickos who slaughter children.

proof hell, like paradise exist??

what is sure they are helping to make a place that could be turned into paradise like hell

Bullshit. They are so god damn desperate at covering up connections to ISIS or even islam itself it's mindblowing. None of this shit was happening before they let in floods of islamic assholes. ISIS, islam or muslims, all the same fucking shit. I'm so done being politically correct. I don't even care anymore when more than half of polled muslims justify civilian bombings in the west, believe gays should be killed or illegal and other nonsense that has no place in civilized western world. I just don't understand why is Germany still looking Merkel. They should throw her off and make elections now. Waiting till next year will ruin Germany beyond any chance of recovery.

SnakeMasteR

"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: Stop participating in it ." -Noam Chomsky

He got a point, i'd say. ?

14 hours ago, n0_risk! said:

"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: Stop participating in it ." -Noam Chomsky

He got a point, i'd say. ?

problem is that other saying:

one man's terrorist is another man hero.

14 hours ago, n0_risk! said:

He got a point, i'd say

I'd say "stop promoting it".

So many more civilians killed by other preventable causes and all the people think about is "terrorism", thanks to the main media.

Of course, they have to justify the fortune they spend on all the "anti terrorist" surveillance, and the media is happy to comply. For a price.

19 hours ago, RejZoR said:

islamic assholes. ISIS, islam or muslims, all the same fucking shit.

according to the Agence Tunis Afrique Presse news agency, a French aid worker is being charged for raping 41 Tunisian children, if we apply your logic, would all French people be the same fucking shit? or all aid workers would be the same fucking shit? or both?

On 27. 7. 2016 at 5:50 PM, onlyme2 said:

according to the Agence Tunis Afrique Presse news agency, a French aid worker is being charged for raping 41 Tunisian children, if we apply your logic, would all French people be the same fucking shit? or all aid workers would be the same fucking shit? or both?

You are applying my logic and skewing it to make me look like a hypocrite. But you failed. That French aid worker was not driven by a world dominating destructive ideology. It was just one fucked up person that should be prosecuted accordingly. Just like any native citizen of civilized European countries. Muslims on the other hand are driven by an ideology that can be described as anything but good. The "but not all" doesn't apply anymore, because statistics go entirely against that narrative. Even when you assume only 20-25% of muslims are radicals, that's still 180 million people iirc. Wanna bet your safety on 180 million crazy people? I sure fucking am not. When someone offends fucking mohamad, everyone loses their shit and starts killing people, but when they spit at our way of life (while sucking our benefits and welfare), god forbid we say anything over them and their bullshit. Besides, why the fuck are they here if they hate West so fucking much? No one asked them to come here. They can go back to desert if they had it so much better there. It's as simple as that. And to top it all, when terrorist attacks happen, do you see mass muslim demonstrations and denouncing how those people do not represent them? Nope. Fucking none. Few people here and there, the same as if they wouldn't even bother. Do you see "moderate" muslims ratting out terrorists to ensure peaceful coexistence of westerners and muslims? Nope. None of that is happening. That's why I believe exactly dick when they say they are all friendly and shit. We are long past that point.

So far I've predicted everything correctly about "refugees", mass immigration, terrorist attacks, inner state conflicts, political conflicts and all this shit brought by yours truly, the muslims. Not my idea, just my observation and prediction. Whether you like it or not, that's the reality.

SnakeMasteR

Why should moderate muslims clean the crap US and Russia are mainly responsible for? If US wouldn't have powered radical groups for so long, we wouldn't have that mess now. You blame the wrong people.

Archived