The best SMS and Call blocker????

Holmes

I wanted a very good sms and call blocker on my phone.  I did a google search and I can continue searching if a member on this forum has software they use and it works very good please save me some time and effort.  I have a ex girlfriend messaging me over stupid shit.  Please and thank you.  I forgot to mention I have a Samsung Galaxy SFive Android phone.

Edited by Holmes

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandStone

• dMog

• Holmes

• DKT27

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Thread moved to Mobile Mania.

eset mobile antivirus ,,,once you get a text or a phone call you need to block you can use the call/sms blocker feature to ban that specific number...it has other features too 

or

1. From the home screen tap Phone.
  2. Tap MORE.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap Call rejection.
  5. Tap Auto reject list.
  6. Enter the required number. Note: Alternatively you can tap LOG or CONTACTS to choose the contact(s) to be blocked.
  7. Tap the Add (+) icon.
Edited by dMog

I tested avast mobile security and it blocks the call and sends it directly to voicemail I want to avoid having to listen to voicemails to.  Is there any app that can reject the call and prevent them from leaving a voicemail to?  It would be very helpful I am asking because you have to listen to a voicemail to delete it I think and besides that I dont want them leaving me voicemails.  Please and thank you.  Im trying avast mobile security right now Im going to try eset mobile security next.

35 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I tested avast mobile security and it blocks the call and sends it directly to voicemail I want to avoid having to listen to voicemails to.  Is there any app that can reject the call and prevent them from leaving a voicemail to?  It would be very helpful I am asking because you have to listen to a voicemail to delete it I think and besides that I dont want them leaving me voicemails.  Please and thank you.  Im trying avast mobile security right now Im going to try eset mobile security next.

eset just blocks the call does   not send it to voicemail...also the option to block  calls incoming AND  outgoing ...or any combination thereof 

• 3 weeks later...