146 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion about Windows 10?

• Best Windows ever!
    • Good, but not the best
    • Most crappy Windows ever?
    • None of the above, comment below

4 hours ago, vissha said:

Update in Votes Required!

Windows 10 upgrade/buyers, even after knowing the recent policy removal/blocking in Windows 10 Pro, TPM & driver signing limitations,..... will you still choose Win 10?

Win 8/8.1/7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/98/95 are much better compared to Windows 10 due to the shocking tactics & strategy of Micro$h*t, Sh**tty No No della, D*mba*s Win Team & Developers.

People those who didn't upgrade but thought of waiting for Anniversary update/got upgrade key and reverted back for future use should have surely lost hopes since they thought Anniversary update would bring more better customization/config options since from tomorrow Win 10 will be a paid version. Since new users are going to pay, MS would bring good. However, the thoughts are buried.

Those who have changed their minds, please change the votes in here too. Also, edit/post a comment to know of the reasons. Let nsane readers/new members knew about $h*t MS Strategy of FREE** upgrade/new license terms.

Those who are new to poll after IPB 4.x.x upgrade, here is how:

If you've already voted, Click on "Show Vote Options" below the poll. Change Vote of your Choice, Click "Submit Vote".

FYI: I knew this kind of tactics would be the future of MS much earlier and was steady on my view & path that Win 10, MS & Ballmer, Nadella & Windows Team are not going to do good. They are just doing what Bill Gates mentioned once that Windows should be killed. People can know about my steady view point just above my profile picture on the left. It stays there for long. If anyone with brain/common sense would have accepted that. Don't you?

this poll in this website changes nothing. either all people vote yes it's great or all vote it sucks, it changes nothing...it's totally pointless. 

don't just go blindly and use such words that ONLY show lack of your knowledge! why don't you explain how these changes can Improve Windows environment and prevent people from getting malware? 

do you even know how Stuxnet was able to find its way into Windows OSes? maybe it's time to go into details..

4 hours ago, n0_risk! said:

Just wanted to shill in.

Not using it but Windows 10 must be the iceberg of mankind, apparently.

Holy crap, this is insane.

depends all on who you listen to... why would i buy a brand new  high-end computer only to take windows 10 off it and install windows 7...makes not one iota of common sense

It's most stable Windows ever with high reliability platform; I'm really satisfied that upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. :wub:

Long time no comment. ^_^

Tried it for 2 days and couldn't get it off my computer quickly enough. Funny, after reading this thread a few days ago, and seeing all the good comments, I decided to give it a try. Now I seriously think people here must be on drugs to praise this piece of crap.

My most serious problem was the constant updating and installation of a video driver that I didn't want on my machine. Couldn't seem to stop it, it's maddening. The auto-installation of Windows updates is absurd. I had my first home computer in 1981. I don't need MS to tell me what I want to install.  In 2 days MS installed that unwanted video driver 3 different times!

There's also a nutty amount of data being sent out from Win 10. Comodo was constant pop-ups, mostly unrecognizable programs and destinations. Unless you want to make a career out of figuring out what's doing so much communicating to and from your machine, don't bother with this.

The apps are nonsense, if you need them I would seriously wonder whaf you're doing on a site like nsane.  8.1 was just as fast without the MS Nazi takeover you get with Win 10.  IMO, don't bother.

One plus - downgrading back to 8.1 was relatively painless, though I did have to do a few uninstalls/reinstalls. Lost six months I had left on an Avast license that was a promo from awhile back.  Couple of other licenses got messed up as well, but nothing I can't replace.

Edited by mray88

Please stop this fight. personal attacks. are not allowed in our forum

Both unnecessaey and off-topic comments removed

• Jordan locked this topic
  • Jordan unlocked this topic

I like this new OS.

Testing it from the first Insider Versions, some impressive improvements have been made and many features came from user's feedback.

This last point is, for me, very important and i appreciate MS listening  user voice.

All is not perfect but the way is good and hope MS continue into this way.

+1

FYI to @jeffeuh: If you think MS is listening to user's feedback, then the people who gave feedback don't have common sense. If they would have they won't be accepting MS taking over users control, peeking s/w or game installations, removing necessary functions & easier options, blocking other search engines & browsers, downloading GWX $hit Win 10 on Win 7, 8/8.1 devices even after people have said "No".

19 hours ago, Ice Frog said:

i like the windows 10, although i would hold my verdict before passing a judgement

There is no hold option in Win 10  as it is Win 10 forever as now Windows is a Service. If you say "Good" today, it won't last for months. All Cumulative/Anniversary Updates MS push into WIn 10 will have a huge set of spying tactics, feature removal and access block tactics. Also, it'll create a number of issues on number of devices running this crap OS.

@dMog & others who object my comments: This isn't just my opinion. It is the collection of truth from MS activities. Many are telling Win 10 has implemented more technology and features. However, these people are just taking it for their wok/any other purpose without knowing that the stuff which was their control is now given to MS.

Final Words for better & complete stable OS: Privacy + Security + No Hassle + Compatible + Most Controls given to User/Admin + Features + Innovation + Technology

Edited by vissha

2 minutes ago, vissha said:

If you think MS is listening to user's feedback, then the people who gave feedback don't have common sense. If they would have they won't be accepting MS taking over users control, peeking s/w or game installations, removing necessary functions & easier options, blocking other search engines & browsers, downloading GWX $hit Win 10 on Win 7, 8/8.1 devices even after people have said "No".

@vissha This is my opinion.

So, MS cannot implement ALL feedback because someone can be in conflict with other. MS has to made choice, and for now, I appreciate these changes.

Are you working for MS ? Are you developing for MS ? if no, like me, you don't know the WHY and all reason of these or these action/choice.

You have made the choice do not use W10, ok that's your choice.

Me I have made the choice to use it because it corresponds to my common use. My work is based on this technology and the evolution corresponds of what customers and users want to use.

again i have no issues using win10 i do not use edge and the os is not forcing me to use it..if you do not like i got no problem with your thinking..what i do take issue with is the way you \attack people who do like win 10 and who do not think like you