What is the best optimization suite for Windows 10?

ilcorsaro73

ilcorsaro73

What is the best optimization suite for Windows 10? which do you use? (avg,iobit ccleaner etc..)

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ilcorsaro73

2 minutes ago, klimek69 said:

CCleaner:)

ccleaner for registry clean too?

Wise disk cleaner + wise registry cleaner+ bleachbit would be nice.

Especially "Slimming System" option in wise disk cleaner really does what it says.

ilcorsaro73

No one use Iobit adavanced system care?

18 hours ago, ilcorsaro73 said:

No one use Iobit adavanced system care?

I Don't know if everybody have a bad experience with  soft..but I don't,and never had..since like the major 4 latest releases (6,7,8,9)

CCleaner_Portable

PrivaZer_ Portable

Vit Registry Fix Pro_ Portable

its been working good for me.

ilcorsaro73
9 hours ago, Xionic said:

I Don't know if everybody have a bad experience with  soft..but I don't,and never had..since like the major 4 latest releases (6,7,8,9)  this

what did you say? :huh:

1: Advanced System Care (excellent for registry and fix some issues on windows)

2. Wise Care 365 Pro (excellent for junks+never use for tune up)

3.Ccleaner (excellent for manage your schedule+be careful  what you do with)

4. Glary Utilities (after those 3 this one nothing to do with+unnecessary)

I use all of those together!

GlacialMan

Hi to all, I have tried many tools and I never stop doing tests. As many know, the matter is rather complex, to obtain a high performance stable system, you must know the needs of the user (operating system, applications, features, etc.). Before (and after) the use of optimization tools is very important to be equipped with appropriate security solutions (NOD32 Antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, etc.), advertising filters (uBlock Origin, Ghostery, etc.) and powerful uninstallers (Revo Uninstaller, Soft Organizer, Total Uninstall, etc.). It is equally important to frequently verify the optimization of the SSD and the updating of operating system, plug-ins, applications and drivers. The optimization tools are quite dangerous and must be used with the greatest caution and with due expertise. CCleaner and System Ninja, with winapp2.ini, if used frequently, are useful for recovering disk space and for improving overall performance (a bit). In general, the IOBit products are quite interesting but, in my opinion, too invasive. Wise Care 365, which includes all small applications of the brand, seems to me one of the most reliable and efficient. Are also very interesting (mainly for Tweaking) Reg Orgnaizer, Chaceman and Windows 10 Manager. Despite all the precautions, sometimes, the use of tools for system repair (Windows Repair, ecc.) or a dynamic update, becomes indispensable. Are my comments, I hope I haven't offended anyone. Excuse my english. Bye.

kumishthunder

1. CCleaner (junk files cleaner and auto start manager, but i don't use the enhancher)

2. Wise Care 365 Pro (registry cleaner and system slimming)

3. AVG Tuneup utilities (registry cleaner)

4. Ace Utilities (registry cleaner and auto start manager)

5. Process Lasso (for CPU)

6. Uninstall Tools (uninstalling applications)

and disable unnecessary applications in Windows Setting, and also Destroying Windows 10 Spying. ^_^

On 2/7/2016 at 4:03 PM, pc71520 said:

The

CCleaner & PrivaZer

combination.

;)

Add Registry Trash Keys Finder. :yes:

Archived