HowTo Download from "Datafilehost" guide

MuGi

as for last week, any attempt to download from www.datafilehost.com sums up to downloading their stupid download manager malware

even if you try to uncheck the download manager box.

to download the correct file you should follow this few simple steps.

1) right click on the download button and "copy link location"

2)  paste the download link you just copied in the text-box here : http://www.motobit.com/util/url-decoder.asp

3) delete this part:  http://dfh.zdt.downloadfilesnow.info/handle?fl=

4)click URL decode (this automatically remove the JavaScript %20 replacer with the correct ". , ? " " " symbols.

5)copy the first link (or other link that look logical in case the downloaded file name is in other language then english) and paste it in your brower navigation bar

6)enjoy.

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, it's not for me to decide to which upload server nsane users upload to,

just find this solution for the use of others.

30 minutes ago, bh0yw0nd3r said:

never have any trouble downloading from datafilehost here

well, when was the last time you tried?

the web is full of complaints.

but good for you.

SnakeMasteR
Just don't use 'Data File Host' & presto, no DL problems with 'Data File Host'! [emoji6]

Wow man, what a great and helpful suggestion. By your definition, if someone has a problem with something, he or she should stop using it entirely. Great wisdom there!

• Administrator

Just tried here on a file uploaded long ago. Seems to be working fine. But some might be having problems with it, so it is appreciated that this is posted here.

knowledge-Spammer

yes sometime it make it hard on

Datafilehost

to download i have adguard to stop ads and things like that but sometime 

Datafilehost is a pain if u not use adblockers i am sure its more a pain

this is what he mean and i have seen it aswell

this is a pic of ccleaner icon

that i uploaded link is www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=3c940fc3

and its a png  file not a exe

fdseHvN.jpg?1

but this Datafilehost  like to add things sometime

dfh.o5p.abb.tagmetanext.com/handle?fl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datafilehost.com%2Fget.php%3Ffile%3D3c940fc3%26m3&fs=62.79+KB&d=CCleaner-128.png

and u see its a exe now ?

qpPuJ01.jpg?1

• Administrator

Come to think of it. I think I have encountered this sometime ago. Downloaded the real file after second try I think.

in Stylish, create a new style, name it datafilehost, paste this:

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);
@-moz-document domain("datafilehost.com") {
  tbody>tr:first-child, body>div:first-child{display:none !important;}
  input.checkbox[type="checkbox"]{opacity: 100 !important;}
}

and save it.

that should solve your datafilehost problems

straycat19
19 hours ago, TheMountain said:

Just don't use 'Data File Host' & presto, no DL problems with 'Data File Host'! ;)

I have never had a problem with Data File Host and if there is a choice I prefer it over others.  I have never seen the behavior that is being talked about in this thread either.

SnakeMasteR
Come to think of it. I think I have encountered this sometime ago. Downloaded the real file after second try I think.

I had a small discussion with Pequi some time back and he suggested to put "&m" at the end of the download link to make direct downloads work. In theory it works with most download managers like IDM that can fetch links but in any browser, it seems like some sort of access cookie is missing at first try but works then the second time when it's set, maybe that what you meant?

LadySmokes

Thanks. I really needed this. I have difficulty downloading from Datafilehost ALL the time. My antivirus goes mad and I do use adguard and userscripts. This will truly help me. :)

TheMountain
3 hours ago, straycat19 said:

I have never had a problem with Data File Host and if there is a choice I prefer it over others.  I have never seen the behavior that is being talked about in this thread either.

I haven't encounter problems with Data File Host too. 

Data File Host is one the mirror links I use. 

Data File Host is blocked by some ISPs. 

• Administrator
18 hours ago, n0_risk! said:
On 1/7/2016 at 6:03 AM, DKT27 said:

I had a small discussion with Pequi some time back and he suggested to put "&m" at the end of the download link to make direct downloads work. In theory it works with most download managers like IDM that can fetch links but in any browser, it seems like some sort of access cookie is missing at first try but works then the second time when it's set, maybe that what you meant?

Maybe yes. Either that, or the site is purposely designed in a way that first click will not work, cookies stored or not. But that would probably be visible on site's code I think.

knowledge-Spammer

from now on ill just look at this

1st  befor trying to download

green is good and red is bad

b61uhLH.jpg?1

Archived