Meet ‘Persian Hercules,’ Iran’s Very Own Hulk

Sylence

INSTAGRAM/SAJADGHARIBII

Bulging with 342 lbs of sheer muscle, WWE hopeful Sajad Gharibi certainly deserves the title “Iranian Hulk.”

The massive 24-year-old powerlifter can reportedly lift a whopping 386 lbs — more than his own bodyweight. That’s pretty impressive seeing as a baby elephanttypically weighs just over half that mass: about 200 lbs. Though for comparison, the strongest person in recorded world history, French-Canadian Louis Cyr, could lift more than two tons.

Gharibi, the self-proclaimed “Persian Hercules,” regularly enjoys frowning at the camera while flexing his enormous muscles for his 105,000 Instagram followers.

#QuadGoals.

A healthy diet is surely important for strength. Has a pineapple ever looked so tiny?

What size shirt does he wear? XXXXXXXL?

Lifting heavy objects? No problem. Fitting into a car? Not so simple for the Middle Eastern Hulk lookalike.

Gharibi himself has proudly drawn comparisons to his green superhero twin.

Message received loud and clear. We promise not to make him angry.

Huffingtonpost

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he would make more money playing nose tackle for an American football team.  If not then I just might go back to watching wrestling again.

33 minutes ago, flash48 said:

I think he would make more money playing nose tackle for an American football team.  If not then I just might go back to watching wrestling again.

I think you need to take another look at his insta profile and info ;) 

WWE  as its name indicates, means World Wrestling Entertainment and  it's an American publicly traded, privately controlled entertainment company that deals primarily in "professional" wrestling. Now, we should remember that WWE shows are not legitimate contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring storyline-driven, scripted, and choreographed matches.

Yes, this fellow definitively has the potential to be a great showman, though before he should learn all those tricks which make "professional wrestling" in something credible.

2 hours ago, TheMountain said:

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is an Icelandic strongman.

He took over the role of Gregor "The Mountain That Rides" Clegane for the fourthfifth, and sixth seasons. He stands at 6 feet 9 inches tall (2.06 m), and weighs more than 400 pounds (180 kg).[1]

except one thing, he doesn't have sheer muscle.

and if he's really strong then why Alexey Lochev of Russia has the world record? lol

Strongest Weightlifter in the world: A new world record of 264 kg (582 lb) was set by Alexey Lochev of Russia at the World Weightlifting Championships 2015. This beats the old record of set by Hossein Rezazadeh 11 years ago.Nov 29, 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hossein_Rezazadeh

Wrestlers and weightlifters from Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan and nearby countries have always been the strongest. 

TheMountain
5 hours ago, Jogs said:

Wrestlers and weightlifters from Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan and nearby countries have always been the strongest. 

BUT, none of them are a major character on the critically acclaimed, hit HBO series 'Game of Thrones'. ;)

• Administrator
On 29/6/2016 at 5:11 PM, luisam said:

Now, we should remember that WWE shows are not legitimate contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring storyline-driven, scripted, and choreographed matches.

Yes, this fellow definitively has the potential to be a great showman, though before he should learn all those tricks which make "professional wrestling" in something credible.

Agreed. Was sad to hear one of the Indian going into it few years ago. Like people worldwide, my countrymen have no idea that it's not real.

This is impressive for sure, taking nothing away from him. But together with the Indian who joined it few years ago, they both should use their skill somewhere else I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived