How can i create backup in hidden part

bdyekita

Hello Everyone! I would ask you ,How can i create backup from my windows 10 into the hidden partition which bootable when i need it? 

Recently i was read about a software but i can't remember what was that,exactly the most company of laptop using that...but which is better and easy to use?

if you would plz send where can i download full apps

Best Regards!

• Replies 6
  • Views 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use any backup software that is able to make a copy of Windows, and you can store it wherever you want. But why, if Windows is updated every day, what are you going to do with this outdated copy? You can download the latest version, if needed and You get newest clean and updated Windows.

And why to waste useful disk space for this purpose?

The reason is because of a lots of drivers hard to wasting more time for it and every update if  windows get i can download it separately,i guess it is easy...but you are right in some way if i have not many drivers

You can automate windows back up to make system images to a small partition on a schedule. 

I do that daily ssd to ssd its a two minute process not even noticeable when its running .. takes a minute to reimage. Crash at boot 2x and the 3rd time it pops the repair environment and you can re-image.. pretty simple stuff.   

Make a partition, remove the drive letter.. run an image into it.

Aomei ? has a OneKey thing like Lenovo laptops use but different brand.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/aomei_onekey_recovery.html

21 hours ago, bdyekita said:

The reason is because of a lots of drivers hard to wasting more time for it and every update if  windows get i can download it separately,i guess it is easy...but you are right in some way if i have not many drivers

Then, it is prudent/wise to make a backup of them only. 

23 hours ago, bdyekita said:

Hello Everyone! I would ask you ,How can i create backup from my windows 10 into the hidden partition which bootable when i need it? 

Recently i was read about a software but i can't remember what was that,exactly the most company of laptop using that...but which is better and easy to use?

if you would plz send where can i download full apps

Best Regards!

if you still want to create a factory image like those in well known brands (HP, Lenovo.....)

Archived