Lots of Windows 10 App Updates Available Today

Batu69

Both Microsoft and non-Microsoft apps get updated

lots-of-windows-10-app-updates-available

Updates in the store that are available today

If you’re already on Windows 10, you’d better launch the store and get all those app updates as soon as possible because there are plenty of them waiting for your download.

It’s worth mentioning from the very beginning that the majority of these updates are supposed to fix bugs and improve performance, and there’s no noticeable difference between the old and the new versions. Also, no change logs have been provided, which in most of the cases is living proof that only small enhancements are part of the release.

Among the apps that have gotten updated today, Microsoft’s are clearly the most important, and they include Movies & TV, Microsoft Health (the new version is said to fix several important issues that users have been reporting in the last days), the built-in Windows 10 Get Started app, as well as OneNote, which is part of the Microsoft Office productivity suite.

Furthermore, Candy Crush Soda Saga has received another update (this game comes pre-installed on Windows 10, and new versions usually come with bug fixes, improvements, and new levels), as well as the WinZip Universal app, which continues to be one of the best compression tools available in the Windows Store.

All updates can be downloaded on Windows 10 through the store, and in case you don’t see them just yet, fire up the Store, click on your profile picture and open the Downloads and updates section.

Article source

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be awesome, except that the store just crashes when I open it on the version of windows I'm using

(14372 insider edition) 

9 hours ago, bigcid10 said:

That would be awesome, except that the store just crashes when I open it on the version of windows I'm using

(14372 insider edition) 

then report it in Feedback Hub app.

19 hours ago, SPECTRUM said:

then report it in Feedback Hub app.

I did

TheMountain

"If you’re already on Windows 10, you’d better launch the store and get all those app updates as soon as possible because there are plenty of them waiting for your download."

Even the 'Windows Store Apps' I permanently uninstalled are haunting me with whispers about 'broken update promises'. 

1 hour ago, SPECTRUM said:

link ?

I don't have to they updated the insider edition to 14376 and it's fixed

Archived