[Giveaway] IM-Magic Partition Resizer Pro - Special Lifetime License - 48 Hours Promo - Hurry

vissha

IM-Magic Partition Resizer Pro - Special Lifetime License Promo

by

IM-Magic & iVoiceSOft.com & Giveaway Club

ivs1.jpg

pro_box.png

System Requirements, Main Functions/Features & Tech Specs:

resize-partition.png

More Info: Tech Specs Details

Guide/Tutorial: Click Here

Note: Not support APPLE bootcamp partitions

Links:

Offer: http://www.resize-c.com/offer/giveaway-ivoicesoft-resize.html

Spoiler

Promo Offer Key: F424064FABAC82DD69DB41FE02260A390D57C6619E93A1A1B48B

Use the Download Installer from the below and Install and Activate Within the Time-Frame mentioned in Offer Terms.

Note: Limited Period Offer. However, it might still work since the offer page is still open.

Current Status: Open. The offer is currently open in Giveaway-Club for 48 hours. Please Download the installer from here and Activate with the same old promo key above. Please read offer terms[Giveaway Club] below.

Offer Terms:

• This is a lifetime license.
  • Giveaway Period - Valid until 01 July 2016
  • Activation Period - Until 30 June 2016
  • Please use the code before the end of June[July], and the activated software would stay valid lifetime.

Offer Terms - Giveaway Club:

• *Please use the key immediately, as it will become invalid after the campaign ends.
  • **The activated software would stay valid lifetime.

Downloads:

Offline Installer [Giveaway Source-1]:

http://www.ivoicesoft.com/stuff/resize-c/partition-resizer-pro.zip

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded and archived the file. TY.

Does it require phoning home for registration, or can it be activated on an offline PC ?

Wondering if the "Use the Download Installer from the below and Install and Activate Within the Time-Frame mentioned" was mandatory.

On 26 czerwiec 2016 at 1:09 PM, Pequi said:

I downloaded and archived the file. TY.

Does it require phoning home for registration, or can it be activated on an offline PC ?

Wondering if the "Use the Download Installer from the below and Install and Activate Within the Time-Frame mentioned" was mandatory.

@Pequi

I fired up Shadow Defender, then installed Magic Partition Resizer. Ran it and registered with the given promo key.  After that - copied Partition Resizer folder from Program Files to my Portable Apps partition. Eventually rebooted to get rid of the Shadow Mode.

After that Partition Resizer works correctly as a PORTABLE (and stays registered).

lwhaJae.png

My only objection is that this program has very limited functionality.

If the PORTABLE partitioning software is needed - I much prefer Macrorit Disk Partition Expert.

Archived