Windows 10 Most Honest Post

straycat19

Just saw this on AskWoody and had to share it.  Finally a known Windows Guru is stating it publicly  Windows 10 is BETA!

Windows 10 beta build 14371 just hit  
Posted on June 22nd, 2016 at 12:08 woody No comments  

For you Insiders on the Fast ring, Microsoft just released build 14371.

The new “Activation Troubleshooter” sounds interesting. I’ll be putting it through its paces today and tonight, and I’ll write it up for InfoWorld in the morning.

Article

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post dont make no sense , all insider builds are beta, so? I had mixed results  with windows 10 on my dell mini tower Intel that came with windows 8.1 it runs better than with windows 8.1 because it had updates for drivers and firmware for windows 10 . But many PCs never had drivers made for it like my Gateway AMD that came with Windows 8  dont do that great with Windows 10 it never had  firmware and drivers made for it  really. That's why they should not force upgrade you too it  . If  the company that made you're PC   never updated its stuff for windows 10. they dont support it . And dell will tell you this.. If it's not listed for windows 10 its not made for windows 10 really. It may run but you may  have trouble with USB  and stuff ..

OFF THE WALL WITH WINDOWS 10... PLEASE FORGIVE MISSPELLINGS...

BUY A NEW COMPUTER ?

YOU, AFTER YOUR INVESTIGATION, WILL MAKE A FINAL
DECISION FOR YOURSELF BY YOURSELF...

MICROSOFT SAYS IF YOU BUY A NEW COMPUTER,
IT MUST BE WINDOWS 10...

FIRST AND FOREMOST, WINDOWS 10 COMES WITH
A BUILT IN KEYLOGGER;

THIS MEANS EVERYTHING YOU TYPE OR ENTER
INTO THE COMPUTER:

INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

PASSWORDS, EMAIL ADDRESSES, WEB SITE LINKS,
BANK ACCOUNT OR ONLINE MONEY ACCOUNT CODES
AND PASSWORDS, PURCHASING AND OR ONLINE ORDER ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND DETAILS AND PASSWORDS, CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND PIN NUMBERS,FINGER PRINT AND OR EYE RETINA SCANS ALL GOES TO THE CLOUD...ANYTHING YOU ENTER INTO THE COMPUTER GOES TO THE CLOUD...EVEN YOUR PICTURES...

OF COURSE, YOU MAY NOT CARE ABOUT PRIVACY...

MICROSOFT HAS A CONSUMER EXPRESSION:

"ALWAYS TRUST MICROSOFT"...

PERSONALLY, I DO NOT TRUST NAZI-FASCISTS... :lol:

ALSO, YOU WILL HAVE TO HIRE SOMEONE WHO
WORKS ON WINDOWS 10 TO FIX IT WHEN IT GOES
CRAZY AS IT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO DO...

IN SHORT, IF YOU THINK COMPUTING IS FRUSTRATING
NOW, JUST WAIT UNTIL WINDOWS 10 IS CRAMMED DOWN
YOUR THROAT...

AND, IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT PRIVACY LIKE YOUR
CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND CARD PIN NUMBERS AND YOUR
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS AND OTHER DETAILS, NO WORRIES,
LET MICROSOFT HAVE IT ALL...

REMEMBER, THE FIRST ONE IS FREE...

WORD TO THE WISE...

MORE NEWS:

NSA PARTNER IN CRIME MICROSOFT ADMITS WINDOWS 10

AUTO-SPYING CANNOT BE DISABLED OR STOPPED.

MOREOVER,

As Gordon Kelly explains over at Forbes, the end user license agreement (EULA) you sign to when you install Windows 10 gives Microsoft the legal right to collect ALL this data. That’s all well and good, but Microsoft refuses to explain why it needs this data or how it improves Windows 10 in any meaningful way.

FORBES SAYS,

When 'Free' Windows 10 Becomes Expensive, You Should Fear This

Here is a date which should worry you: July 29th 2016. This is the date Microsoft MSFT -0.37% will start charging for Windows 10. Here is another date which should worry you more: July 17th, 2017. Why? Because it just made July 29th, 2016 one heck of a lot worse…   

July 17th, 2017 is at the heart of perhaps Microsoft’s most disingenuous attempt yet to force users onto Windows 10. It has tried numerous tricks like automatically downloading Windows 10 on your computer and placing it in a secret folder (even if you declined the upgrade), and gradually reducing the ease of saying no with malware-like pop up choices such as ‘upgrade now’ or ‘upgrade tonight’

But July 17th, 2017 is the killer. This is the last possible date Microsoft will allow Windows 7 or Windows 8 to be used on a cutting edge computer and still receive essential support like security patches. If this sounds a bit odd that’s understandable because Windows 7 and Windows 8 were meant to be supported until 14 January 2020 and 10 January 2023 respectively. But under the new rules that only applies if your hardware stays in the dark ages.

Right now these rules are being forced on businesses only, but there seems no reason it won’t be expanded to consumers. Microsoft isn’t fooling anyone, even traditional allies are angry. But the real fear for Windows 10 owners is not that this date hurts Windows 7, which is on 55% of computers worldwide, but what it says about Windows 8 and its 10% market share…

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/01/27/when-free-windows-10-becomes-expensive-fear-this/#1e2d09cf538d

TRANSLATION: MICROSOFT WILL FORCE YOU TO BUY NEW
EXPENSIVE HARDWARE TO SUPPORT WINDOWS 10...

BUT, YOU MAY BE WEALTHY AND DON'T CARE...

SO, GO AHEAD, MAKE THEIR DAY...  :lol:

Since July 2015,

I've been running Windows 10 x64

on a seven-year-old desktop

with only 4 GB of RAM. :coolwink:

No problems so far...:sun:

8 hours ago, humble3d said:

FIRST AND FOREMOST, WINDOWS 10 COMES WITH
A BUILT IN KEYLOGGER;

1st off  this old news 

Microsoft has launched Windows 10 operating system with some integrated features and one such built-in feature of Windows 10 is ‘Keylogger.’ Keylogger is a unique feature that can track every single word you speak or type or pass a command to its digital assistant Cortana while using its latest operating system, Windows 10. The company has openly revealed that it has integrated a new feature on the new operating system that ‘may collect voice information’ and ‘typed characters’ as well.

0qIHqRm.png

vKDQSzN.png

a1YFSHp.png

https://www.alltechbuzz.net/disable-keylogger-windows-10/

If you turn it off when when 1st installing windows 10  its disabled and no way to turn it back on .

gtfJ4Xo.png

So technically,    if you have installed it with that on you used express settings  or you forgot to turn it off when installing .

Still even if you  disable Cortana she still will call home to Bing search  and you can just block her with a firewall

DEWVfK8.png

:P:P

Thiere's also away you can remove Cortana but i really dont recommend it ,because it breaks windows search  , to get windows search back without you have to use classic shell , I dont like using a 3rd party start menu in windows 10 myself .

8 hours ago, pc71520 said:

Since July 2015,

I've been running Windows 10 x64

on a seven-year-old desktop

with only 4 GB of RAM. :coolwink:

No problems so far...:sun:

Run the same thing on the same old setup, works flawlessly ;) 

Archived