Edward Snowden Demonstrates How to “Go Black”

Batu69

VICE founder Shane Smith heads to Moscow to meet the man who started the conversation about surveillance, Edward Snowden.

VICE asks Edward Snowden about How to 'Go Black'

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
straycat19

People who really know me, what I have done and do, will be absolutely shocked and surprised by what I am about to say, but I respect what Snowden has done and there is no other way that the public would have ever found out the extent to which the NSA was going to collect data on the average American and our allies.  He deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom.  Unfortunately Obama is a coward and an idiot that hasn't been able to pull his head out of his ass in 7 years.  He even looks like a clown.

7 hours ago, straycat19 said:

People who really know me, what I have done and do, will be absolutely shocked and surprised by what I am about to say, but I respect what Snowden has done and there is no other way that the public would have ever found out the extent to which the NSA was going to collect data on the average American and our allies.  He deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom.  Unfortunately Obama is a coward and an idiot that hasn't been able to pull his head out of his ass in 7 years.  He even looks like a clown.

As a president of a country it is very difficult to reward and decorate what they consider as a "traitor". We can all argue on the definition of traitor here, but as a chief of government I don't think anyone would support the release of state secret, even if they are awful and harming allied countries.

As for "Unfortunately Obama is a coward and an idiot", I don't see who would have done better... Bush was(were) a coward(s) for sure (father and son) and he is probably the one who used the most the NSA capabilities (Irak, Afghanistan...)

Archived