Get Free Process Lasso Pro Key

kantry123

Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU — leading to hangs, micro-lags, freezing (even crashing) and delays in your keystroke and/or mouse actions.

Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager…

Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you name it (within this area), and Process Lasso does it!

It’s most popular feature is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC’s responsiveness and stability by making intelligent dynamic adjustments to the priority class and/or CPU affinity of problematic background processes.

ProBalance will intelligently adjust process priorities and CPU affinities to positively impact the responsiveness of any Windows PC and/or Server (all Windows Server variants).

Process Lasso – Safe, Proven, Time-Tested – Test it for yourself!

Terms of Free License

• Free Updates for 30 days
  • Can use last eligible version in that period indefinitely
  • ONE free license per customer
  • Non-transferrable
  • Does not apply to Process Lasso Server Edition

GIVEAWAY>> https://bitsum.com/computerbild-process-lasso-pro-key-acquistion/

• Replies 7
  • Views 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another piece of software I have never paid for.

Since version three (3) it has been given away in some promotion or some other way.

Now nearly version nine (9) yet another free licence.

Thanks BitSum!

Bought Server version few years ago and haven't regreted it.

Airstream_Bill

Very Good Product.  Nice

blurryfutures

I can not get a key it says supplied email doesnt match ? I really wanted this but i can not get a key for some reason i ahve never been there or used any of the stuff they have so i do not know what i did wrong i put in my name and email that i use and is valid.

Supplied EMAIL did not match!

2 hours ago, blurryfutures said:

I can not get a key it says supplied email doesnt match ? I really wanted this but i can not get a key for some reason i ahve never been there or used any of the stuff they have so i do not know what i did wrong i put in my name and email that i use and is valid.

Supplied EMAIL did not match!

I have a retail home license, and but tried the form anyway. No trouble at all. The email you enter on the giveaway page must be entered twice, and must be real. They send the registration number to your email within 5 seconds of clicking on "Send My Process Lasso Pro License".

Install Lasso, check your firewall or hosts file is not blocking it, and enter the serial number. The registration is online.

That said, I think this is the same giveaway Tikki posted 10 days ago .....

• Batu69 locked this topic

Archived