Internet Download Manager No "Crack" or "Patch"

sudoku

Hello

Introduction

It is a batch file based on Ipsec to block and stop IDM from calling home. It block Ip and update Ip after 180 minutes interval.. If developer changes the IP address of their domains it would not had any impact on it. You can use any serial to activate IDM. just need to run batch file and it will automatically ask for administrative privilege to run.

Pros::

* All benefits of Pro using any serial

Con:

* You had to install new version downloaded from Cnet as access to internet download manager will be blocked.

Alternative download links for IDM

Download links: Installation

Admin privileges added inside bat file so you not need to make it run as Administrator, just double click.

Download link: Uninstall

• Replies 25
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we do it through .bat file ?? :think:

11 minutes ago, NaJeEb303 said:

Can we do it through .bat file ?? :think:

I am not sure , but we can use bat file, but it will be different method using netsh.  . IpSec is more reliable then other tricks like host file , cracks or patches. 

IDM can not alter IPSec setting and its more reliable when we use Dns names.

Steven36 is right , IPSec is not much of use while fiddling with ip's but it is good when we use it with domain and mirroring set to " no"

its almost the same as using hostblocks or a firewall ..but host blocks dont really work no more since 2014 , The downsides  from using ipsec or a firewall  are almost the same.

1. If the developer adds a new ip then he uses the vp key too blacklist you so you must find the new ip and delete the vp key from you're system ,

2. also you cant access idm site with it blocked if just using a firewall and blocking ips trough the exe you can.

3. I dont block ips anymore for like a year too much hassle with getting blacklisted . So have fun.

emerglines

Thanks suduko, for this tuto. However, IPsec sometimes can cause your connection to drop from time to time, but in this case its use is safe if you don't really have any real connection through IPsec.

straycat19

The problem with publishing your, crack, patch, or latest trick is that the developer will get it sooner or later and come up with a fix to stop it from working.  I have been using IDM since January 2012 and have never had it revert to trial or been blacklisted.  Likewise I have never shared how I 'fixed' it or how it keeps updating without a problem.  I thought sooner or later someone would 'trip' over it but they never have.  Maybe one day someone will, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 hours ago, straycat19 said:

The problem with publishing your, crack, patch, or latest trick is that the developer will get it sooner or later and come up with a fix to stop it from working.  I have been using IDM since January 2012 and have never had it revert to trial or been blacklisted.  Likewise I have never shared how I 'fixed' it or how it keeps updating without a problem.  I thought sooner or later someone would 'trip' over it but they never have.  Maybe one day someone will, but I'm not holding my breath.

what's your point here?

i bet u enjoy some "crack, patch, or latest trick" that others created.

is it about the group policy trick u stole from work?

On 27/5/2016 at 0:02 AM, steven36 said:

its almost the same as using hostblocks or a firewall ..but host blocks dont really work no more since 2014 , The downsides  from using ipsec or a firewall  are almost the same.

1. If the developer adds a new ip then he uses the vp key too blacklist you so you must find the new ip and delete the vp key from you're system ,

2. also you cant access idm site with it blocked if just using a firewall and blocking ips trough the exe you can.

3. I dont block ips anymore for like a year too much hassle with getting blacklisted . So have fun.

Hello Steven:

1. IPSec is domain based and it automatically update itself after 180 minutes, Even Developer change the IP's it will not have any effect.
2. Instead of using IDM website , we can download New idm Setup from cnet and install it. Its just 4 mb download.
3. Blocking Ip is pain as you said developer change IP often in case of IDM , However In my tutorial I am blocking DNS resolutions..

had you checked the image and last entry idm-tonec.netdns-ssl ?

On 27/5/2016 at 8:54 PM, straycat19 said:

There will be no fix for IPSec, Windows will not allow IDM to alter IPSec files or setting. Technically saying its not cracking or patching the software as we are doing nothing with assembly. We are just blocking the domains of Internet Download manager.

-: Stop Internet Download Manager From Calling Home Easy Way :-

1.   You can access IDM website(s).
  2.   Download setup and update files directly from IDM servers.
  3.   For Windows Firewall use "IDM-Easy.Way.v1.2" for easily blocking IDM from calling home with just one click. :) 

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/243930-stop-internet-download-manager-from-calling-home-easy-way/

8 minutes ago, NOP-X4 said:

-: Stop Internet Download Manager From Calling Home Easy Way :-

1.   You can access IDM website(s).
  2.   Download setup and update files directly from IDM servers.
  3.   For Windows Firewall use "IDM-Easy.Way.v1.2" for easily blocking IDM from calling home with just one click. :) 

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/243930-stop-internet-download-manager-from-calling-home-easy-way/

cannot download from anonfiles

2.png

1 hour ago, sudoku said:

Hello Steven:

1. IPSec is domain based and it automatically update itself after 180 minutes, Even Developer change the IP's it will not have any effect.
2. Instead of using IDM website , we can download New idm Setup from cnet and install it. Its just 4 mb download.
3. Blocking Ip is pain as you said developer change IP often in case of IDM , However In my tutorial I am blocking DNS resolutions..

had you checked the image and last entry idm-tonec.netdns-ssl ?

There will be no fix for IPSec, Windows will not allow IDM to alter IPSec files or setting. Technically saying its not cracking or patching the software as we are doing nothing with assembly. We are just blocking the domains of Internet Download manager.

I'm still going to pass  if  the method i been using the pass year ever stops working ill look into blocking again or just switch too some free download manger  program . I use Linux a lot too since 2015 and and  i can and do live without IDM  half the time ..Its windows only software and its not helpful to me when Im on my Linux machine .

this method is working with ZERO flaws as it update itself after 3 hours, So it null route IDM servers.

Hello nsaners

First post updated with batch file to block idm from calling home and it is working great from last 6 months.

2 hours ago, sudoku said:

Hello nsaners

First post updated with batch file to block idm from calling home and it is working great from last 6 months.

Hello @sudoku  I can't download your file using link you've provided (it says my adblock is on while in fact is off).

Could you please upload it to http://www.mirrorcreator.com too ?  

The file is so tiny that it won't be much trouble I guess.....

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, mona said:

Hello @sudoku  I can't download your file using link you've provided (it says my adblock is on while in fact is off).

Thank you in advance.

Site: http://bannedhost.net
Sharecode[?]: /file/acx8qs6k

6 hours ago, mona said:

Thank you in advance.

Uploaded

Thanks sudoku for the nice contribution.  But for now, i am comfortable using old method ( FWB), as it is still working on every manual updates from the site --- for more than a year now and has not given me headaches.  

Maybe you can try this guide.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001]
(C) Copyright 2006 Microsoft Corp. 
c:\windows>netsh    ipsec    static    delete ?

The following commands are available:

Commands in this context:
delete all     - Deletes all policies, filter lists, and filter actions.
delete filter  - Deletes a filter from a filter list.
delete filteraction - Deletes a filter action.
delete filterlist - Deletes a filter list.
delete policy  - Deletes a policy and its rules.
delete rule    - Deletes a rule from a policy.

1 hour ago, J4NY4R said:

Where to delete the IDM IPSec filters from exactly?

Hello

Added uninstall batch file as well.

• 6 months later...
On 12/18/2016 at 5:26 PM, sudoku said:

Hello

Added uninstall batch file as well.

could you explain how we do it manually ?!

Archived