Any site with graphic stuff?

Togijak

Is there a site like nsane forums but for graphic stuff like Photoshop plugins etc?

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FlaMeR

Why you lie? t9ZCcHn.gif What you offer is Topaz and not the PS plugin version from Better JPEG. The important points are 

New Correct Brightness (lossless)
New Correct Color (lossless)
New Remove JPEG artifacts from photos

and it looks like thy find a new / better way to do some corrections. I know the most PS plugins for work like this, but my test  with the standalone Version shows real good results. Visually, the results were better than using a combination like  OnOne Perfect Resize and  Topaz DeJPEG etc.

@FlaMeR

OK you changed the link but that dos not make it better - the new link is the standalone version (I have this and made the test whit it) and not the PS plugin version from Better JPEG  

it would be the same if I want to have a steak and get a hamburger

18 hours ago, Togijak said:

@FlaMeR

Why you lie? t9ZCcHn.gif What you offer is Topaz and not the PS plugin version from Better JPEG. The important points are 

and it looks like thy find a new / better way to do some corrections. I know the most PS plugins for work like this, but my test  with the standalone Version shows real good results. Visually, the results were better than using a combination like  OnOne Perfect Resize and  Topaz DeJPEG etc.

Might this be what you're looking for??

Site: http://www.appz7.com
Sharecode[?]: /logiciels/logiciel-windows/4088-better-jpeg-3021.html

At the bottom of the page has 3 download links..

@Journey

That is also the stand alone version of Better JEPG but there is also a Photoshop plugin version on the homepage

Better JPEG Lossless Resave plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements

Better JPEG Lossless Resave plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements is a tool designed to avoid recompression losses when resaving edited JPEG images in Photoshop. The plug-in takes advantage of the fact that JPEG images consist of a number of small independent blocks and does not recompress unchanged blocks.

The plug-in consists of two components:
- Better JPEG Lossless Import.
- Better JPEG Lossless Export.

Each component appears in an appropriate location in the Adobe Photoshop main menu after installation of the plug-in: You will find them in the "Import" and "Export" submenus under the main menu "File" item.

Main Features:

• Opening (import) of JPEG images for lossless and nearly lossless modifications.
  • Lossless rotation and/or flip of JPEG images.
  • More accurate decoding of JPEG images (reconstruction), resulting in less JPEG artifacts.
  • Resaving (export) of edited JPEG images without full JPEG recompression.
  • Preservation of image metadata (EXIF parameters, comments etc.).
  • Update of EXIF thumbnail (optional).
  • Optimization of Huffman Tables.
  • Original file time preservation (optional).
  • Recompression statistics.

Field of application

This plug-in is most helpful when only a part of a JPEG image requires editing and it is important to protect other parts of the image from degradation in quality. In other words, it can be used for image modifications such as:

• adding text, date stamps, watermarks
  • removing/correcting objects such as birthmarks, red eyes, pipelines, garbage, date stamps, etc.

Each time you resave your images with the plug-in you can be sure that only the modified portions are recompressed and not a single pixel in any unmodified blocks is altered.

Another typical use of the import plug-in is

• reconstruction of overcompressed JPEG images by using more accurate decompression method provided by the plug-in.

thx anyway

Archived