Zenmate VPN 3 month key

Jobe

Zenmate VPN 90 Day giveaway back on,just like on facebook or twitter.

Giveaway page here:  https://zenmate.com/promotion/share/?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=de12m&utm_campaign=[C|ALL_en]12mchristmas&utm_term=cta&utm_content=massmail

Will work across all devices.

• Replies 19
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a question : Is it possible to cumulate more keys ?  :lmao:

Yes Crazy is right,better get a key and keep it until current one ends then install new one.

2 hours ago, Jobe said:

Zenmate VPN 90 Day giveaway back on,just like on facebook or twitter.

Giveaway page here:  https://zenmate.com/promotion/share/?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=de12m&utm_campaign=[C|ALL_en]12mchristmas&utm_term=cta&utm_content=massmail

Will work across all devices.

Thank you for this giveaway info.

Using twitter is more easy way to get the code, tested and work.

This new code even work for old account.

3 hours ago, alfky86 said:

Thank you for this giveaway info.

Using twitter is more easy way to get the code, tested and work.

This new code even work for old account.

how to get code using twitter.becouse when i click the 'get free premium now' then this msg come.

Unfortunately, (code******) doesn't seem to be a valid code.
ok got it.

This is not a giveaway. You need Facebook or Vkontakte to share post to get the license.

BEWARE: We've recently read news last week on FindFace tracking users using Vkontakte. We also knew about Facebook for its real name policy.

Hence, ZenMate is trying to track the users.

For what needs a user an VPN if he is a Facebook or Vkontakte User? First you give the spyers al your data and after this you want to protect your self with an VPN = this don't make sens

2 hours ago, vissha said:

This is not a giveaway. You need Facebook or Vkontakte to share post to get the license.

BEWARE: We've recently read news last week on FindFace tracking users using Vkontakte. We also knew about Facebook for its real name policy.

This acceptable as giveaway, only contest not allow as giveaway.

General Guidelines:

• Members should include the giveaway type i.e. (90 Day License) or (Free Paid App), after the topic title;
  • A "contest" (i.e. not everyone can access the promotion) is not considered a giveaway and shouldn't be posted in this forum.

Guidelines and Templates - Giveaways

About security/privacy policy members can judge/decide it's by her/himself.

42 minutes ago, Batu69 said:

A "contest" (i.e. not everyone can access the promotion) is not considered a giveaway and shouldn't be posted in this forum.

Not everyone in the world likes or uses Facebook or Vkontakte. So, it is mandatory to share the promo in social network to get the license. Hence, it is not a giveaway as you quoted in Guidelines above.

Well I was going to reply but thought no its not worth it,whatever you want to call it people,call it!,at the end of the day its a VPN that some people might want to use who dont have one at the moment,if you dont want it then dont take it,simple....

While on the subject of VPN anyone notice that there seems to be a lack of giveaways/keys this year?,maybe be wise for some of you to take a key just as backup as most of my other VPN keys are nearly finished and no sign of any new ones appearing.

Oh c'mon, there is no need for facebook or vkontakte account. Just use twitter fake account.

Its a little tricky, just look at fb or vkontante link, and you will knew how to change it to twitter.

And when in twitter signup page, just sign with fake name fake email blablabla.

got the key :)

just use/make any extra useless FB acc.. thats it.

I already have 1 fb acc for all like these "fb like" giveaway offers... let them trace that dead acc :D

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, Ultravires said:

If anyone still has any zenmate keys, can you please pm me one. Thx!

Any key can be used only once and only in one pc. So, there is nothing to wait, get or send.

Actually some people have or had multiple keys and were giving some away, that's how i got it the first time, but it is about to expire in 5 days :(

Archived