[Personal Giveaway] Trend Micro Maximum Security 11.0

Share10s

ti11_he.png

Trend Micro™ Maximum Security provides comprehensive, multiple device protection and privacy for your digital life.

• Protects Your Privacy on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn
  • Safeguards Kids Online
  • Secures Android and iOS Mobile Devices
  • Stores 5 GB of Files in a Secure Cloud

What's news:

• Quick Scan integration with Password Manager to scan passwords saved in browsers

• Windows 10 UPAO policy compatibility

• User Behavior Monitoring enhancement

• New versions of browser support

• Performance improvement

System Requirements:

image.jpg

Download installer:

I have 8 of 1 year license of Trend Micro Maximum Security v.11.0. Just for VIP member, not allow other. The license will work with final version, too.

First come, first save

image.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Share10s : I would like to have one license of  Trend Micro Maximum Security .

Thanks very much for your giveaway!

Airstream_Bill

If Possible I would like a key,

Hi, thanks for having trend micro giveaway and that too your personal one. Last time I used dates back to 2010.

I'd like to try it after years. Count me in.

The image shows 200 days left. Are the keys valid for 1 year or 200 days. Please clarify. - See update just below.

Update: Confirmed as 365 days - 1 Year key by Share10s here.

He colored the text in RED, just only for VIP members, why new members require for license?

Hi

Send me 1 key please..

thank's in advance

16 hours ago, dickmaster said:

I would be grateful for one key.

Thanks.

image.jpg

I can't send license to you

dickmaster
5 hours ago, Share10s said:

image.jpg

I can't send license to you

Oh sorry about that my inbox was full. 

I have fixed it now if you like to give it one more try.

Thanks

@dickmaster: Check PM.

To all: You can activate the license at any time. License only works on version 10 and 11

26 minutes ago, Share10s said:

To all: You can activate the license at any time. License only works on version 10 and 11

Thank you for the answer. I asked the same in PM. However, we have few more queries.

Unanswered/Related Queries:

1. Since you mentioned we can activate the key at anytime, queries regarding the activation period:
    1. During earlier promo offers in 2012/2013 using promo code, the activation period was 30 days. Why there is no activation period for this key? So, there should be something like activation period, am I right?
    2. Is the key you shared is already activated? - I meant are the days declining from the time you gave the key or it'll only start when we activate it?
  2. If we use Trend Micro Account, can we just add the key to the account and use it later? Similar to Bitdefender->MyBitdefender/BD Central?
  3. When is v11.0 scheduled release date?
  4. Can we use the key in v11.0 final version stable?
  5. Since we have heard issues in Password manager and false positives in April tests, do you think it'll be fixed in v11.0?

I4rg£8all8ag
47 minutes ago, vissha said:

Thank you for the answer. I asked the same in PM. However, we have few more queries.

Unanswered/Related Queries:

1. Since you mentioned we can activate the key at anytime, queries regarding the activation period:
    1. During earlier promo offers in 2012/2013 using promo code, the activation period was 30 days. Why there is no activation period for this key? So, there should be something like activation period, am I right?
    2. Is the key you shared is already activated? - I meant are the days declining from the time you gave the key or it'll only start when we activate it?
  2. If we use Trend Micro Account, can we just add the key to the account and use it later? Similar to Bitdefender->MyBitdefender/BD Central?
  3. When is v11.0 scheduled release date?
  4. Can we use the key in v11.0 final version stable?
  5. Since we have heard issues in Password manager and false positives in April tests, do you think it'll be fixed in v11.0?

I would have thought that all them questions would be answered at there site,  just a thought. 

Archived