Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Rudeboy2025

I've just watched...

1,832 posts in this topic

Inglourious Basterds (2009) funny as hell :guns: :evil: :guns:

Yeah , right now Downloading Jennifer Body 720p , hope it worth the heck

Inglourious Basterds (2009) funny as hell :guns: :evil: :guns:

i watched it again ;)

Thomas Kinkade's Home for Christmas

AKIRA 2009 .mkv - blu-ray

duuunnn duuuun =>

lethal weapon 1-4 and die hard 1-4 it has been a very interesting weekend

Edited by Kavu

500 Days of Summer - Awesome romantic comedy movie. 9/10

Gamer - Weird, had some good action. Ultimately it's an ok movie if you have time to waste. 5.5/10

9 - 9 gets an 8 from me. Awesome visuals and a good, simple story. 8/10

Carriers - Pretty good movie, slow paced though. 7.5/10

Harry Brown - I love me a good revenge movie. Michael Caine is awesome. 9/10

American Pie: The Book of Love - Take it for what it is. 5.5/10

Surrogates - Great idea, terrible execution just like the show FlashForward. Bruce was great in this but even he couldn't save this movie. 6/10

Black Dynamite - Awesome spoof of black 70s movie. Michael Jai White was awesome. 9/10

Triangle - A great movie, plays with your mind. 9/10

Couples Retreat - Has it's moments, but overall not good. Might be worth it if you've got some time to waste. 5/10

Law Abiding Citizen - Great movie up until the ending, sort of like The Knowing for me. I just didn't care much for the ending. 7.5/10

The Final Destination - The worst of the franchise. I love the first 3 movies, but this one really blew. The acting sucked, the dialog was lame, and I never really cared for any of the characters. Still it has some cool deaths and I'm sure it looks better in 3D. 4/10

The Invention of Lying - I personally loved it. Awesome concept, great acting, and hilarious in places. 8.5/10

Sky Fighters

i give it 9/10 because I love airplanes, and this movie is all about jet fighters and other airplanes...

Just watch this movie on youtube.... its just a little taste

---------------------------------------

Ohoi :pirate:

avatar = pocahontas lol :lmao: :rofl:

the invention of lying

was pretty cool for me , lie everything in life there is a start , and he sparks it :D

Good performance by Ricky Ger

The Damned United - Brilliant! Michael Sheen ones again proves that he is a terrific actor and one of the best actors of this generation. Great supporting cast as well. I'm not a fan of football, but the film was still great. 9.5/10

The Count of Monte Cristo, amazing story

American history x, also a great old movie

District 9 - Finally got around to seeing it. I absolutely loved it. IMO, the lead actor deserved a Best Actor nomination and this once again proves why the Academy is crap for the most part. I'm buying it on Blu-Ray ASAP. 10/10

Star Trek - Also finally got around to watching this. I was hesitant to watch it b/c I had never seen anything related to Star Trek, but I was completely blown away. The story was easy enough to understand and the effects were awesome. The acting was great by Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto and the cameo by Leonard Nimoy was pretty cool too. I'll probably get around to watching the original movies as well. Another movie I'll be grabbing on Blu-Ray. 10/10

Fantastic Mr. Fox - If you love Wes Anderson's movies, you'll probably love this too. Great voice acting and some beautiful stop-motion sequences during the movie. I was laughing out loud through most of the movie. 9/10

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Pretty funny flick. Worth a watch. 7.5/10

Harry Brown - 9.9/10

From Paris with Love - 10/10

===

Awsome Flicks!!

The Fourth Kind - Just an ok movie. Didn't really hold my interest and didn't really work for me. Has it's creepy moments, but the whole "this was real part" was just some huge bullshit. 5/10

Edge of Darkness - It's great to see Mel working again. I really liked it, but I like revenge movies in general. The best part is towards the end: "I...am a United States Senator!" - "By what standards?". Fucking badass. 8.5/10

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - Love the books, so this is biased b/c the movie deviates from the book too much. It might worth checking out if you've never read the books. 5/10

17 Again - Don't really like Zac Efron's whole High School Musical crap, but surprisingly I really liked this movie and Efron in it. 8.5/10

Singin' in the Rain - I don't like musicals, but this is just a great movie. Hilarious and great chemistry b/w the actors. 10/10

Slammin' Salmon - I've loved Super Troopers, Beerfest, and even like Club Dread. Therefore I was bound to love this as well. Hilarious if you like the aforementioned movies. 9/10

The Sixth Sense - I had never fully seen the movie before and I knew the whole twist thing, but I still loved watching it. 10/10

Shutter Island - Great movie. Love the twist(s) in the movie, although the first was expected. 9/10

The Hunger - Absolutely terrible vampire movie, for me at least. Didn't hold my interest at all, although I liked David Bowie. 3/10

Sherlock Holmes - I like Guy Ritchie's movies and I liked this. 9/10

Pandorum - Great sci-fi flick that's worth checking out. 8.5/10

Edited by Rudeboy2025
1 person liked / thanked this

500 Days of summer : enjoying , pretty much tell the whole story of everything between a girl and boy

just in one second , i felt bad , how re-actions and results get change too much , in a severe WAY

8/10

how hitler lost the war : old enough , but yummy , the fact that hitler could easily won every War , but What mistakes can do ?! turn u into a Loser

nice documentary 8/10

The descent 2 : i dont know, good flick but nothing changed since the first one i give it 7 , for some bloody actions :D

THE HURT LOCKER : Is really the amazing movie so far , it deserved the Oscar winning , gimme anything real , and take Ur oscar , against Sci-Fi movies

9/10

Night at Rodanthe 2008 : something Cool about this movie , The Ending was Something i didnt expect

again how the world could change ;) 8/10

Don't Mess with the Zohan - Stupid but Funny

Twilight and Twilight-New moon - Never planned on watching them because everyone was always on me to watch them but a friend recommended them and not blindly either. They weren't actually half bad.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen- Very interesting and very epic.

Probably like 50 others, however, I don't feel like racking my brain with a migraine =P

Defendor - 7.5/10

Shutter Island - 8.5/10

^Nsanely good! :hehe:

Edited by Tucker

greenzone 7/10 - very nice film

Shutter Island ... Just another Great movie for Leo

9/10

:fear:

District 9 - I don't know why but watched it to the end even though I don't feel like this movie is a good one. 4/10

Old dogs - Hilarious comedy ;) 9/10

Twilight: New Moon - Liked the book but movie is just... well it's just there - that's all ;) 4/10

Bruno - Yeah I know it's old but never watched it. Really odd movie. I was amazed that Universal Pictures released this. The humour here it's kinda weird but was funny for me. 6/10

Transformers : Revenge of the fallen - Amazing FX. Some of the moments are really epic yet there are many funny scenes. For me it's better than 1st transformers since it doesn't have so much pathethic moments "when the hero needs to choose, he's choice will determine life of millions" ;) 8/10

Currently I'm preparing to watch Gamer, Taken , and Terminator: Salvation :)

Any additional recommendations ?

@dllhost

dont forget Shutter island ;)

i watched it's complicated and you know , i love it , it's really complicated , i know the story has been told before

but everytime u look at it , it's really complicated when u have some many things to figure out in ur life

it's all about choices

Funny , with a line to get , 8/10 pretty descent for a comedy/drama Combo

Date Night - insanely funny without that trendy humor everyone's into from Judd Apatow/Seth Rogen films

Shutter Island - Movie would have been good, but the climax did a poor job of transitioning, imo.

Virtuality - 6.5/10

it's like Moon.2009 + Sunshine.2007 together. only with a very lousy ending.

Edited by Tucker