New Film

riojudho

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, riojudho, welcome to NSF!!! :)

Could you be more clear on what you want?!... Only then will be possible for us help you. ;)

5 hours ago, junda2358 said:

kat.cr

According to the few given informations, you probably want to download movies from torrent sites.

You simply have to install a torrent client like uTorrent. Download it here

Install it first. then go to the torrent site of your choice and click on the torrent link (will be downloaded to your hdd. 2-click on it to start downloading) or the magnet link (start downloading immediately)..

c7Cc3KG.png

On 5/7/2016 at 4:13 PM, jordan4x said:

According to the few given informations, you probably want to download movies from torrent sites.

You simply have to install a torrent client like uTorrent. Download it here

Install it first. then go to the torrent site of your choice and click on the torrent link (will be downloaded to your hdd. 2-click on it to start downloading) or the magnet link (start downloading immediately)..

c7Cc3KG.png

LoL...Magnet link take more time to start download contents as compared to torrent file.

LoL....i mentioned the magnet feature cause it's the only option available on some torrent sites regardless of necessary time to start downloading!

By "immediately", i meant without downloading the torrent file.

Another person will register and the first post will be: how to hack a computer? wondering how detailed the answers gonna be...im so excited :fool:

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Another person will register and the first post will be: how to hack a computer? wondering how detailed the answers gonna be...im so excited :fool:

To counter those members, except news, we do not allow hacking related discussions, tutorials and downloads on the forums. :P

23 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

To counter those members, except news, we do not allow hacking related discussions, tutorials and downloads on the forums. :P

I know, it was just an example :innocent:

Or if you can't be bothered with all the hassle or maybe torrents are moody in your country....Get IDM hit any good streaming site with a good adblocker press play then IDM will appear top right normally unless you changed it in settings...Your done IDM will give a drop down list of the different quality's..Much faster to even high quality for me 5 to 6 min's ain't no torrent client gonna get no where near that ..

Archived