What Laws Did Hillary Clinton Break With Her State Dept. Private Email Server?

rasbridge

• Replies 8
  • Views 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ballistic Gelatin

If the FBI does its job properly and objectively, she will be under indictment by Independence Day (July 4).

She's a shameless liar, a crafty crook and is unfit for our nation's highest office.

No article readings or source.

Thread moved from the News Forum to the Chat Bar section.

If you're Rep then it's a big deal and if Dem it's not but that's about all there is to it. You can't say her server was any less secure than the government's servers. I know the government servers have been hacked because I have 2 ltrs, 1 from VA and another from Military Pay sections saying servers hacked and I was being protected for up to 2yrs if any crap happens to my accounts or other related to the hacking. They're all crooks up there and she is no worse than the rest of them but still I won't vote for her; I just like to judge cases on its own merits.

Airstream_Bill
12 hours ago, Ballistic Gelatin said:

If the FBI does its job properly and objectively, she will be under indictment by Independence Day (July 4).

She's a shameless liar, a crafty crook and is unfit for our nation's highest office.

And a WHOLE LOT Worse.  The DISTANE I have for her can not be described with the Vocabulary I Poses.

wow bill  i feel the same way...buT I  have  even worse thoughts for trump 

Airstream_Bill
1 hour ago, dMog said:

wow bill  i feel the same way...buT I  have  even worse thoughts for trump 

Ha ha,  Well I LOVE MY MAN TRUMP probably not for the reasons you may think .  Anyway that is just me.  Oh no I guess there are a whole lot of other people also who like him. 

straycat19

Storing TS/SCI data on her server was a violation of all the laws that provide for the dissemination of that level of intelligence.  Having had a TS/SCi clearance I am quite familiar with what would have happened to me if I had put that data on any device outside those specifically allowed for the storage of that information.  I would still be in Leavenworth.  Which is where she belongs. 

Archived