Request : Outlook backup tool for settings and folders

Recruit

Hi people,

I am looking for a tool which can do backup for settings ( most important ) and eventually for folders in Outlook 2016.

I found that : Backup4all

I can use this as trial every time because I will restore settings and folders for Outlook only after I installed a clean copy of Windows & Office. Then I can uninstall it.

Better solutions ( eventually with medicine ) would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 6:27 PM, Recruit said:

Hi people,

I am looking for a tool which can do backup for settings ( most important ) and eventually for folders in Outlook 2016.

I found that : Backup4all

I can use this as trial every time because I will restore settings and folders for Outlook only after I installed a clean copy of Windows & Office. Then I can uninstall it.

Better solutions ( eventually with medicine ) would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi did my input help you?

• 1 year later...

Hello, Recruit, look for this Free alternative, by creators of backup4all, it´s called FBackup:

http://www.fbackup.com/

"

Backup open files

If a file is in use by another program at the time of the backup, FBackup will still be able to back up that file, because it uses the Volume Shadow Service that Windows provides. So, as long as you're using Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP, 2012/2008/2003 Server (32/64-bit), FBackup will back up those open files. As an example, you will be able to back up your Outlook emails and settings without closing the program first. "

i  hope you enjoi.

Hello, Recruit, look for this Free alternative, by creators of backup4all, it´s called FBackup:

http://www.fbackup.com/

"

Backup open files

If a file is in use by another program at the time of the backup, FBackup will still be able to back up that file, because it uses the Volume Shadow Service that Windows provides. So, as long as you're using Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP, 2012/2008/2003 Server (32/64-bit), FBackup will back up those open files. As an example, you will be able to back up your Outlook emails and settings without closing the program first. "

i  hope you enjoy.

Archived