Get free Bitdefender Total Security 2016

Share10s

box_TS_EN.png

Bitdefender Total Security 2016 - Best Protection. Best Performance. Easy To Use.

• The Ultimate Anti-Malware Protection Against Cyber-Threats. Official PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
  • Zero Performance Impact - GOLD Award for Fastest System Speed.
  • OneClick Security. Automatic protection, with zero questions asked.
  • Prevent Unauthorized Access to your Private Data. Two-Way Firewall.
  • Recover Your Device in case of Loss or Theft. Device Anti-Theft
  • Windows 10 Compatible

Home page: http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/total-security.html

Get it here:

IP: Germany, Switzerland, Austria

• Replies 32
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlienForce1

:please:   For Internet Security 2016 do we have sollution ?  Last year were 4-5 promotions active (6-9 months) ... but now ... ?  :unsure:

On 5/3/2016 at 5:49 PM, Share10s said:

Bitdefender Total Security 2016 - Best Protection. Best Performance. Easy To Use.

• The Ultimate Anti-Malware Protection Against Cyber-Threats. Official PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
  • Zero Performance Impact - GOLD Award for Fastest System Speed.
  • OneClick Security. Automatic protection, with zero questions asked.
  • Prevent Unauthorized Access to your Private Data. Two-Way Firewall.
  • Recover Your Device in case of Loss or Theft. Device Anti-Theft
  • Windows 10 Compatible

Home page: http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/total-security.html

Get it here:

IP: Germany, Switzerland, Austria

What is bull$hit....Some people are just marketing guys...they never tells us about actual validity of the product/Offer..Disliked

Both BD download links (TS 2016 & IS 2015) have been tested and found to be working fine. Used various IPs from Germany, Belgium, Austria and Switzerland. :D

Worked for me too with german ip :)

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to register my email for an IS2015 promo key and receive an Error popup. Any ideas on how to resolve the problem?

I use German ip through proxy,,,

Edit: The popup says "Ungültige Seite" (Invalid page).

1 hour ago, Grabt03 said:

I use German ip through proxy,,,

Edit: The popup says "Ungültige Seite" (Invalid page).

Most Proxies are blocked ASAP by BD; in some cases only page can be opened but you can't participate. Currently there are only very few proxies that work well for BD promo and they too are not good. The only better way is VPN. Try any free VPN that provides the required country IPs.

2 minutes ago, vissha said:

Most Proxies are blocked ASAP by BD; in some cases only page can be opened but you can't participate. Currently there are only very few proxies that work well for BD promo and they too are not good. The only better way is VPN. Try any free VPN that provides the required country IPs.

Dear vissha, thank's a lot for your reply.

I finally arranged to register for a 6-months promo license for TS2016 without any problem (eventhough I preffered to have 9 months of free IS).

I just received the confirmation email with a download link and I'm ready to proceed to the instalation.

If any problem occures I'll post here again.

5 minutes ago, Grabt03 said:

I finally arranged to register for a 6-months promo license for TS2016 without any problem (eventhough I preffered to have 9 months of free IS).

As my personal BD test experience, TS is heavier than IS. If you need IS Key, I can get u one.

I'm trying to register for a BD IS2015 promo license, but since yesterday I receive an "Error" dialog box when I click on the "Lizenzschlüssel Erhalten" button.

Dear @vissha could you please check back if the problem persists or if I am the only one in the world facing that?

Thank you in advance!

On 5/22/2016 at 2:55 AM, Grabt03 said:

I'm trying to register for a BD IS2015 promo license, but since yesterday I receive an "Error" dialog box when I click on the "Lizenzschlüssel Erhalten" button.

Dear @vissha could you please check back if the problem persists or if I am the only one in the world facing that?

Thank you in advance!

Yes, confirmed - everyone is getting error/please try again dialog. Many of my friends tried it even now but in vain.

I think BD team temporary blocked it because they want ppl to get the new promo. Once the new promo is ended, they might reopen the old one. Or we need to wait for v2017 beta. Once it is started, we might be seeing good number of promo.

On 5/3/2016 at 4:42 PM, dickmaster said:

Bitdefender IS 9 months with German ip. 

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/pcwelt2015/

@dickmaster is the BD IS 2015 9 months promo still working?

I'd recommend others in nsane who use VPN or who are from Swiss/German to test it and report the status.

Archived