Downloading Windows 10 with Download Manager

Ballistic Gelatin

Ballistic Gelatin

I want to download Windows 10 using a download manager, as I have a slow wireless connection.

It's my understanding that the Media Creation Tool will not allow you to pause and resume the download. Therefore, I need an official Microsoft download link that will allow use of a DL manager. Specifically, I need to download Windows 10 Pro x64.

Can anyone provide a Microsoft link for an ISO that will work with a DL manager? I've searched quite a bit, but I can't determine whether the links I've found will allow me to pause and resume.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n
Just now, Ballistic Gelatin said:

I want to download Windows 10 using a download manager, as I have a slow wireless connection.

It's my understanding that the Media Creation Tool will not allow you to pause and resume the download. Therefore, I need an official Microsoft download link that will allow use of a DL manager. Specifically, I need to download Windows 10 Pro x64.

Can anyone provide a Microsoft link for an ISO that will work with a DL manager? I've searched quite a bit, but I can't determine whether the links I've found will allow me to pause and resume.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

Ballistic Gelatin

When I click "Confirm" on the above link, I always get an error, "We encountered a problem processing your request. Please try again later."

I have a valid, pre-installed copy of Windows 7 Pro on my Lenovo laptop.

Should I just keep trying to "Confirm"?

november_ra1n
1 hour ago, Ballistic Gelatin said:

When I click "Confirm" on the above link, I always get an error, "We encountered a problem processing your request. Please try again later."

I have a valid, pre-installed copy of Windows 7 Pro on my Lenovo laptop.

Should I just keep trying to "Confirm"?

l Windows 7 Official  from Microsoft Tech Bench [All Edition/Languages]

Archived