Any good program to unlock phones?

elpibe

Hi guys I used the search section but I couldn't find anything, anyone knows a good program to unlock phones (iPhone/Android) please, thanks.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• KP333

• elpibe

• Dodel

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.unlockphonetool.com/how-to-unlock-locked-cell-phone-for-free/

no guarantee it will not actually brick your phone instead of unlocking it...the site is full of spelling errors,,,, in most opinions...not a good sign of the software actually doing what it claiming it shoud do for you

personally...i paid the 7.50 from a we site that operates in several countries that provides this service for a  small fee...others here tho may e able to help you get what you need

When you say unlock phones (iPhone/Android) do you mean IMEI is locked which mean it been stolen (if that the case nsane ain't the place to ask for advice)  or do you mean password locked or unlock to free sim? little bit more information then we might be able to help you

1 hour ago, KP333 said:

When you say unlock phones (iPhone/Android) do you mean IMEI is locked which mean it been stolen (if that the case nsane ain't the place to ask for advice)  or do you mean password locked or unlock to free sim? little bit more information then we might be able to help you

Hi no no nothing illegal you were right to precise, I was asking for a program to unlock to free sim I should say that in my first message.

it means he wants to unlock the phone so he can use a different cell phone carrier/different sim card ....  when i leave canada i  use a sim card from where i will spending my vacation...far cheaper than using my Canadian  carriers travel/ roaming fees ... so yes i have my phone unlocked too...my carrier offered to do this for me for 50 dollars but i would still be bound to use them when i travel    but i paid 7  to get my unlock code and i can use any sim card i choose 

Edited by dMog

Maybe he could contact his provider and say his traveling aboard so he needs his phone to be sim free due to his network provider doesn't cover where his going, some providers will offer you this services for free but most will do it for a charge..

4 minutes ago, KP333 said:

Maybe he could contact his provider and say his traveling aboard so he needs his phone to be sim free due to his network provider doesn't cover where his going, some providers will offer you this services for free but most will do it for a charge..

yes   the provider will charge around 50 dollars... or you can get the same service off the www for around 7 dollars

• Administrator

Thread moved to Mobile Mania and edited the title of the thread.

6 minutes ago, dMog said:

yes   the provider will charge around 50 dollars... or you can get the same service off the www for around 7 dollars

Getting the service from www is good as it cheaper but you just need to find the right www it like looking for a needle in a haystack so many fake sites that over you sim free services but end up robbing your CC details and clone them, i now someone that had it happen to him i did warn him but hay you learn by your mistake he did hehe, where i live we have some chinese people with there stools that offer you this service for a small charge,

3 hours ago, jordan4x said:

2 articles about the subject here and here.

or    you can use one of the many non carrier based unlock services ...pay a fraction of their cost and get your phone unlocked usually in 24 hours or less...also some service providers require you to have had their service for 3 months or more before they  will consider unlocking your phone from their service

I looked online and I ended up finding a website that did it free I did that with one phone and for a different one I called my provider they provided the unlock code for me.

As already stated, call your provider, give them the phones IMEI, and they will in turn give you a set of instructions for unlocking.