Need this private torrent invitaion :/

truemate

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted a invitation to demonoid and I thought all hope was lost then I played a game of counter-strike and a friend of mine in a server I help run said I use demonoid and I can give you a invite.  I got lucky when I got my invitation to demonoid I hope someone has a invitation for you guys I have never heard of beyondme is it any good.

19 hours ago, Holmes said:

I wanted a invitation to demonoid and I thought all hope was lost then I played a game of counter-strike and a friend of mine in a server I help run said I use demonoid and I can give you a invite.  I got lucky when I got my invitation to demonoid I hope someone has a invitation for you guys I have never heard of beyondme is it any good.

no idea,but it have very good encoders.

so waiting for invitation

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2016 at 11:18 PM, Akaneharuka said:

@truemate do you still want invitation from demonoid.pw ?

i want an invitation if it is available :)

Akaneharuka
19 hours ago, irfman said:

i want an invitation if it is available :)

Invitation code sent :)

• 6 months later...
On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:21 PM, truemate said:

no idea,but it have very good encoders.

so waiting for invitation

please i would be happy to have an invitation for Demonoid, thanks !

21 minutes ago, Philantrope said:

please i would be happy to have an invitation for Demonoid, thanks !

invite code sent.

hey friends do anyone have invitation for this torrent site

https://beyondhd.me

I need SC4R / Soltu encode movies.. they very nice encoder and I come to know SC4R join this private torrent

Hi Jayesh30202,

Pl send an invitation for Demonoid.

BR//

IMMAGNETO

Yes sorry I kind of hijacked the thread with demonoid invites.  Does anyone have a beyondhd.me invite code for truemate.

On 10/29/2016 at 0:55 AM, immagneto said:

hey friends do anyone have invitation for this torrent site

https://beyondhd.me

I need SC4R / Soltu encode movies.. they very nice encoder and I come to know SC4R join this private torrent

Hi Jayesh30202,

Pl send an invitation for Demonoid.

BR//

IMMAGNETO

sent invite for demonoid......checked my ac on beyondhd but dont have any invites left.

11 hours ago, jayesh30202 said:

sent invite for demonoid......checked my ac on beyondhd but dont have any invites left.

hey jayesh do Scar/soltu encoded uploaded there ?

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:48 PM, Akaneharuka said:

@truemate do you still want invitation from demonoid.pw ?

ok send  bro

1 hour ago, truemate said:

hey jayesh do Scar/soltu encoded uploaded there ?

No i could not find any of the Scar/soltu encodes......Besides beyondhd is the home site of FraMeSToR

http://prnt.sc/d16huh

Btw what happened with you on adit-hd???? Why were you banned over there?

18 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

No i could not find any of the Scar/soltu encodes......Besides beyondhd is the home site of FraMeSToR

http://prnt.sc/d16huh

Btw what happened with you on adit-hd???? Why were you banned over there?

some old user told me that they are active in that torrent site or their encodes is been shared there.

Dont know abt FraMeSToR

btw regarding that adit.. i screw his ass in shoutbox.. he wont able to reply so quickly banned my & another person id.

he was like saying he better then any encodes.. fuker retarded ego person.

using 4k bitrate.... same quality is been encoded by other great encoders with 3k bitrate.

even prob with his host.. some shit host he use to upload.. flarecloud watever it is.. crap.. everyone complaining regarding those fraud dead hosts.

watever i hardly used his encodes,, hardly 1/2 yearly ..so its doesn't matters...actually this year i only downloaded 4 movies 1 adit , 1 bird and 2 from elite ... as getting bored nowdays of downloading & watching these movies... So just post thanks for their encodes but never download it.

keeping handy these encoders site/torrent.. suppose some good movie comes like jungle book :D then download it or else..... zzzzz

• 8 months later...
On 4/18/2016 at 5:45 AM, Akaneharuka said:

Could I get one please? email is [email protected] I was already a member of demoniod original but for some reason when it came back up I was no longer a member either.

On 10/31/2016 at 6:41 AM, truemate said:

some old user told me that they are active in that torrent site or their encodes is been shared there.

Dont know abt FraMeSToR

btw regarding that adit.. i screw his ass in shoutbox.. he wont able to reply so quickly banned my & another person id.

he was like saying he better then any encodes.. fuker retarded ego person.

using 4k bitrate.... same quality is been encoded by other great encoders with 3k bitrate.

even prob with his host.. some shit host he use to upload.. flarecloud watever it is.. crap.. everyone complaining regarding those fraud dead hosts.

watever i hardly used his encodes,, hardly 1/2 yearly ..so its doesn't matters...actually this year i only downloaded 4 movies 1 adit , 1 bird and 2 from elite ... as getting bored nowdays of downloading & watching these movies... So just post thanks for their encodes but never download it.

keeping handy these encoders site/torrent.. suppose some good movie comes like jungle book :D then download it or else..... zzzzz

Akaneharuka
On 2017/7/18 at 0:54 AM, palegathon said:

The register on demonoid is now open :)

you do not need invite code atm

Archived