Torrents-Time and addblock

PriSim

Hello ,

I recently installed torrent time (stream torrents online through browser) by piratebay. In mozilla addblock is blocking its button on piratebay torrents page. i have to disable addblock every time when ever i want to stream torrent.

any way that i want to keep them both :(

• Replies 4
  • Views 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PriSim said:

Hello ,

I recently installed torrent time (stream torrents online through browser) by piratebay. In mozilla addblock is blocking its button on piratebay torrents page. i have to disable addblock every time when ever i want to stream torrent.

any way that i want to keep them both :(

I'm aware of this plugin. However, didn't try it.

You need to find the exact filter rule that is used to block the div and add it to exception.

You can do this by disabling adblock on the page temporarily and then use Inspect element and then add it to exceptions.

Got it ,

Will surely do it and report back here.

20 hours ago, vissha said:

I'm aware of this plugin. However, didn't try it.

You need to find the exact filter rule that is used to block the div and add it to exception.

You can do this by disabling adblock on the page temporarily and then use Inspect element and then add it to exceptions.

I did the same as u said but got this using inspector tool.

Spoiler

<a style="background-image: url('//thepiratebay.se/static/img/icons/icon-tt.png');" onclick="window.open('/tt.php?tor=bWFnbmV0Oj94dD11cm46YnRpaDo3N2U3NzRiMzc4MmUxZWVjMDkwZjU0NjM2MTc3YmY2MDc4MDU3OWRmJmRuPVBvaW50K0JyZWFrKzIwMTUrSEQtQ0FNKy0reDI2NCstK1ppJTI0dCstK0NUUkMmdHI9dWRwJTNBJTJGJTJGdHJhY2tlci5vcGVuYml0dG9ycmVudC5jb20lM0E4MCZ0cj11ZHAlM0ElMkYlMkZvcGVuLmRlbW9uaWkuY29tJTNBMTMzNyZ0cj11ZHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ0cmFja2VyLmNvcHBlcnN1cmZlci50ayUzQTY5NjkmdHI9dWRwJTNBJTJGJTJGZXhvZHVzLmRlc3luYy5jb20lM0E2OTY5&amp;t=Point Break 2015 HD-CAM - x264 - Zi$t - CTRC&amp;i=tt2058673', '_blank', 'location=yes,height=720,width=1280,scrollbars=no,status=yes');" title="Stream with Torrents-Time (Beta)">&nbsp;Stream It! (Beta)</a>

Please help me to create a exception for addblocker.

Archived