2016 end of pirated gaming

shasi

so sad its getting very hard to get the games cracked as the games just cause 3 and tomb raider are which are released have still no working crack as it is difficult to break the games as the crackers said , DRM or Something is used in those game  its time for rip piracy games, still waiting for them

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you forgot about the BattleField Hardline? it got finally cracked too.

not all game companies can afford using Denuvo, it costs them a lot of money, also one of the biggest games of 2013,2014,2015,2016, GTA V didn't use Denuvo because the Online part is TOO awesome that people need to buy it in order to be able to use it. and it worked out for them very well so far

Starting with our results for the fiscal third quarter, net revenue was $486.8 million as compared to $954 million in last year’s third quarter, which had benefited from a more extensive release slate.This result exceeded our outlook range of $400 million to $450 million due primarily to stronger than expected revenues from Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

...the fervor with which players have embraced GTA Online suggests that it can deliver $250 million per year for several more years. Should Take-Two decide to make the game free-to-play for players who have NOT purchased the underlying console game, it is likely that overall revenues could double, and could be sustained for a very long time. Accordingly, we apologize for questioning management’s strategy, and we see merit in the pursuit of an online strategy.

so most of the games (Batman, Just cause, Far Cry) using Denuvo are the ones mostly relying on the SP part of the game.

9 hours ago, SPECTRUM said:

will be cracked anyway, you just need to wait, it happened in the past too.

thats good waiting for it

8 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Did you forgot about the BattleField Hardline? it got finally cracked too.

not all game companies can afford using Denuvo, it costs them a lot of money, also one of the biggest games of 2013,2014,2015,2016, GTA V didn't use Denuvo because the Online part is TOO awesome that people need to buy it in order to be able to use it. and it worked out for them very well so far

so most of the games (Batman, Just cause, Far Cry) using Denuvo are the ones mostly relying on the SP part of the game.

yes iam waiting for jjust cause 3 it have good graphics,thanks for the reply

Check for the fixes now keep checking everyday.  Ill help you to I saw camilla luddington who plays tomb raider in the new tomb raider game on conan and she mentioned she was in the vr booth doing voice over work for the new tomb raider game I thought holy hell (oxymoron I know) I have to get that game.  Ill see what I can find for you guys.

The new Batman Sucks, lol :D

Btw some games are cheap now. One of quality games doesn't protected by denuvo, for example The Witcher 3 ( this game is really good ! IMHO ). Is 2016 End of pirated gaming ? i'm not really sure about that, but I believe it won't happen this year ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2016 at 0:42 PM, shasi said:

so sad its getting very hard to get the games cracked as the games just cause 3 and tomb raider are which are released have still no working crack as it is difficult to break the games as the crackers said , DRM or Something is used in those game  its time for rip piracy games, still waiting for them

Do you realize those games require a quite high specs, right? So IF you could buy a PC with specs to play those, why couldn't you afford to BUY the games too?

• 2 weeks later...

3DM group said they have the solution for DENUVO

https://torrentfreak.com/hang-on-3dm-now-suggest-theyve-cracked-denuvo-160211/

so, if there is a will, then someday there is a way to achieve it, :P

Archived