Error Code 43 after restart

john petal

Hi all, i have a little problem but very annoying me  :please:

Its about AMD display driver...Error code 43 always happens after restart but after shutdown i don't have this problem.

Note:  

1. Display driver already up to date (I've downloaded from Original website "Lenovo" + update driver from device manager)

2. This problem only appears on Windows 10, I do not have this problem when running on Windows 8.1, 8, or 7

3. Uninstall driver and Re-install driver not help at all

4  The only way to fix this problem is "disable and re-enable" the display driver via device manager

Here detail my Notebook :

Spoiler

------------------
System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 2/8/2016, 09:45:27
             Machine name: DESKTOP-7BHGSA0
         Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.160104-1513)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: LENOVO
             System Model: 20254
                     BIOS: 83CN53WW(V3.00)
                Processor: AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics    (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
                   Memory: 4096MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 3280MB RAM
                Page File: 1948MB used, 2674MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\Windows
          DirectX Version: 11.2
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

Screenshot

So, what should i do? must i "disable and re-enable driver via device manager" again, again, and again every restart?

Need solution...

Thanks ^_^ :smoke:

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download and run the Display Driver Uninstaller 

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/220830-display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-1292/

then make sure you have the latest driver from Lenovo for your specific system and after rebooting install it.

You need to update your graphic driver.

16 hours ago, straycat19 said:

then make sure you have the latest driver from Lenovo for your specific system and after rebooting install it.

Will try it and report

15 hours ago, exodius said:

You need to update your graphic driver.

My driver already up to date :(

9 hours ago, john petal said:

Will try it and report

My driver already up to date :(

Did you use official amd driver or OEM provided driver ?

You downloaded from lenovo's website good I would use a driver cleaner suggested by stray as you may have a faulty display driver installation or a corrupted system file.  I suggest you go with display driver uninstaller (like stray suggested) driver fusion can be used to its not free there is a free version it doesnt actually remove anything it tells you what can be removed.  I recommend you use display driver uninstaller what stray recommended.  I hope you can find windows ten compatible drivers for that video card let us know if display driver uninstaller fixes your problem.

18 hours ago, Holmes said:

You downloaded from lenovo's website good I would use a driver cleaner suggested by stray as you may have a faulty display driver installation or a corrupted system file.  I suggest you go with display driver uninstaller (like stray suggested) driver fusion can be used to its not free there is a free version it doesnt actually remove anything it tells you what can be removed.  I recommend you use display driver uninstaller what stray recommended.  I hope you can find windows ten compatible drivers for that video card let us know if display driver uninstaller fixes your problem.

On 2/8/2016 at 8:39 PM, straycat19 said:

I've tried DDU latest version...but my PC can't boot into safe mode...only black screen with mouse sometimes show up...

Maybe this is cause my PC can't boot into safe mode:

1. I use aero glass v1.4.5 

2. Modified aerolite.msstyles (already restore to original but still black screen)

3. Use Oldnewexplorer (already uninstall mod but still black screen )

4. Installed VGA graphic driver from OEM website

Thats because microsoft disabled the ability to press Feight and get into safe mode in order to make windows ten boot time faster you have to enable this in windows ten:

http://www.windows10forums.com/articles/enable-f8-safe-mode-boot-menu.8/

Run command prompt with administrator privileges and type the command bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy and then press enter when you did that restart your computer.  A friend of mines friend had this problem I used the command and now he can press Feight to get into safe mode.  When you get into safe mode and use the program let us know if it worked please.  If you want to put it back when your done so windows ten boots faster simply type the following command in command prompt with administrator privileges same as th command to enable Feight difference delete legacy and type standard and press enter:

bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy standard

Type that command to put it back if you want your going to add a couple of seconds to boot time with Feight enabled I recommend you leave it the way it is with Feight enabled.

17 hours ago, Holmes said:

Thats because microsoft disabled the ability to press Feight and get into safe mode in order to make windows ten boot time faster you have to enable this in windows ten:

http://www.windows10forums.com/articles/enable-f8-safe-mode-boot-menu.8/

Run command prompt with administrator privileges and type the command bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy and then press enter when you did that restart your computer.  A friend of mines friend had this problem I used the command and now he can press Feight to get into safe mode.  When you get into safe mode and use the program let us know if it worked please.  If you want to put it back when your done so windows ten boots faster simply type the following command in command prompt with administrator privileges same as th command to enable Feight difference delete legacy and type standard and press enter:

bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy standard

Type that command to put it back if you want your going to add a couple of seconds to boot time with Feight enabled I recommend you leave it the way it is with Feight enabled.

Excuse me, my pc always black screen when safe mode...f8 work fine after try your method but now my pc unable to use normal startup (normal startup problem although i've entered "bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy standard" and diagnose with startup repair.

EDIT: i will search the black screen problem first

Do you experience the black screen before login or after you have logged in?  When you get the black screen do you see the cursor is the cursor visible?

16 hours ago, Holmes said:

Do you experience the black screen before login or after you have logged in?  When you get the black screen do you see the cursor is the cursor visible?

black screen before login screen and yes,  i can see+move the cursor but all not function...

Ctrl +Alt+Del also not function..

Note: I'm not using any password for my pc so normally direct to desktop

Before login screen ok check this link::

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-black-screen-problems

If you need help with the information in the link let me know.  Is the black screen on every boot or just sometimes?  How many monitors are installed?  I forgot to ask are you using legit windows ten or windows ten technical preview?  I hope its genuine windows ten its going to be easier for me to help you that way.

15 hours ago, Holmes said:

Before login screen ok check this link::

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-black-screen-problems

If you need help with the information in the link let me know.  Is the black screen on every boot or just sometimes?  How many monitors are installed?  I forgot to ask are you using legit windows ten or windows ten technical preview?  I hope its genuine windows ten its going to be easier for me to help you that way.

.I check the link but not same as my problem...Black screen only on safe mode, when normal mode i don't have this problem...

My PC running on windows 10 Enterprise x64 build 10586 v1511 and activated with MAK Key..

Now, i 'm still checking one by one which driver or app causes black screen...

Archived