retrieving archives mkv bluray

maverick_abc

hello friends, recently lost 300GB of movies on bluray rip format between 4,5gb and 7GB, already used the programs best known for recovering and none can, so shows the mkv files 0bytes, anyone ever seen this error or have any solutions, thanks

• Replies 2
  • Views 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I accidentally formatted one of my 4tb disks filled with 1080p MKV files.  I used EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro v9.5 to recover all the files to another drive.  All files were good but 3 of them (450 some files).

The most important things in recovering files is:

1- DON'T write to the disk at all before recovering the files.

2- Recover the files to another disk, not the one with the bad/missing files.

That's all the help I can give.  Good luck.

14 hours ago, hdfreedom said:

I accidentally formatted one of my 4tb disks filled with 1080p MKV files.  I used EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro v9.5 to recover all the files to another drive.  All files were good but 3 of them (450 some files).

The most important things in recovering files is:

1- DON'T write to the disk at all before recovering the files.

2- Recover the files to another disk, not the one with the bad/missing files.

That's all the help I can give.  Good luck.

friend already used several programs, Recuva, EASEUS Pro, 7-Data, CardRecoveryPro, iCare, Ontrack EasyRecovery Pro, Pandora Recovery, Power Data Recovery, Togethershare, R-Studio, everyone finds the folder and files more as I said the files of movies who are in .mkv, all appear 0bytes, it seems to me a kind of bug, because the programs find the files so put the .mkv stay with 0bytes without understanding :(

Archived