Is this proof the Yeti does exist? Hulking monster with white fur spotted at ski resort in SPAIN

Reefa

TERRIFIED skiers are watching their backs after a Yeti-type monster was apparently caught on camera roaming the slopes in Spain.

A photo and video footage emerged showing a hulking beast with shaggy white fur walking upright on two legs as it darts between trees.

The mysterious creature - resembling the elusive abominable snowman of the Himalayas - is said to have been sighted at Formigal in the Pyrenees mountains of north-east Spain.

A skier sparked the alarm after posting the image on a popular web forum with the caption: “Strange animal spotted in Formigal. What the hell is this?”

He added: “This morning skiing in Formigal with friends we’ve come across this. What the hell is it? A bear or a bloody Yeti?

“We’ve told the ski resort but they haven’t taken us seriously.

“I bet there’s something on the loose out there. I know what I saw.”

Bosses of ski resort owners Aramon launched a frenzied search, but the mystery remained unsolved today with no trace of the beast in the surrounding valleys.

The picture was retweeted thousands of times by users convinced it was proof yetis exist.

Former Grand Prix motorcycle road racer Fonsi Nieto was among those who joined in the debate, tweeting: “Is there a bear in Formigal? Be careful."

Others joked the animal was Snowflake, the famous albino gorilla who lived at Barcelona Zoo from 1966 to 2003, back from the dead.

Officials at the resort, which hosted the FIS Alpine Junior World Ski Championships in 2008, confirmed a search of the area had been conducted after an “alleged Yeti sighting.”

But bosses tried to reassure skiers there was no cause for alarm.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6913322/Is-this-proof-the-Yeti-does-exist-Hulking-monster-with-white-fur-spotted-at-ski-resort-in-SPAIN.html

For me i will just say this is just a bit of fun..And defiantly not proof i mean even the suit doesn't fit right..:P

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

I knew that there was at least 1 Yeti somewhere other than the one I have.  

4 hours ago, truemate said:

half the vids on youtube are bogus.. this one of them

57 minutes ago, vibranium said:

For all you know it's a Gillette commercial.

If any of you actually took the time to read it you would no for one it didn't originate from youtube..Just lets me no how many people read it before carelessly chatting Rat..

25 minutes ago, F3dupsk1Nup said:

it didn't originate from youtube.

It doesn't have to originate from Youtube to be a publicity stunt. Besides it's just a joke. Maybe not Gillette, probably some beer commercial! ;) 

25 minutes ago, vibranium said:

It doesn't have to originate from Youtube

EXactly m8 i might just move this to Jokes and funny stuff..

Archived