Craploads of Ads when I open NSANE on Mobile

compgen1534

Maybe it's just me. 

I'm logging into the forums through my iPhone on Chrome, also tested on Safari, and I'm spammed with tons of advertisement and popups! 

Is it just me or is anybody else experiencing this... :huh:

Why is there ADs all over this forum? It doesn't make it look good.  

Any info or help is appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, software182 said:

Because nsane is using clicksor as an advertisement..

Have they been using that for a long time or am I missing something? :huh: 

It really doesn't make the site look good at all. 

I would think only advertisements would display for guests, not signed in users...

Just now, compgen1534 said:

Have they been using that for a long time or am I missing something? :huh: 

It really doesn't make the site look good at all. 

I would think only advertisements would display for guests, not signed in users...

Well nsane needs money to pay servers, etc, you can ask admin for more information

1 hour ago, software182 said:

Well nsane needs money to pay servers, etc, you can ask admin for more information

I understand, but just a couple of hours ago, it wasn't like that. Even now on the desktop, I see ads and crap... I guess i'll have to ask @Lite why that is? Now, I'm restricted to using NSANE on tapatalk, as opposed to using it in a standard browser like my Safari or Chrome on my iPhone.

Or i'll just turn on my adblocker.. :D I guess that'll have to do in the meantime.. For now, this site looks hideous with all these ads. I love Nsane but those ads just don't make it look good. my opinion:(

Edit: Here. I managed to get In by attempting to request a desktop site. So you can see how ridiculous it looks on my cellphone now lol 

wIvEi8N.jpg

yeah, the mobile stylesheet could certainly use a hand... the ads "could" be styled as well to fit the themes too...but eh... that part i won't touch... sorry.

2 hours ago, software182 said:

Well nsane needs money to pay servers, etc,

so... where's the nsane T-Shirts?

I have same problem on my smart phone when I go to  nsaneforums in opera ,redirect me to ad sites like win a smartphone will improve your brain, etc.
I wanted to do a factory reset on the phone I opera
on sister notebook where I use opera too I have no problem 

@Lite

We are trialing a new ad provider, please list your concerns here we will address them in due time (we don't want to make the forums annoying, and won't).

10 hours ago, compgen1534 said:

Maybe it's just me. 

I'm logging into the forums through my iPhone on Chrome, also tested on Safari, and I'm spammed with tons of advertisement and popups! 

Is it just me or is anybody else experiencing this... :huh:

Why is there ADs all over this forum? It doesn't make it look good.  

Any info or help is appreciated.

Thanks

Since U said u use iPhone ..even i use nsane on Safari aswell!!

this prob can be solved by using Adguard for ios..!

use 2-3 filters and it works pretty well!!!

P.S. Chrome and Other browsers do not support ADblocking....Only Safari

hope this helps

regards

27 minutes ago, shought said:

@Lite

We are trialing a new ad provider, please list your concerns here we will address them in due time (we don't want to make the forums annoying, and won't).

On my iPhone, I can't even login without all those ads popping up. It is a bit annoying. 

IMO, I think you need to use a different ad provider than clicksor or whatever it's called.. 

And maybe only guests see the ads, is that possible? Not registered users.. 

Thanks in advance 

5 minutes ago, kantry123 said:

hope this helps

regards

Yep have it on right now, it's working good in the meantime till these issues are resolved thanks :D

8 minutes ago, kantry123 said:

hope this helps

regards

The same thing happen to me when in my Ipad used Chrome and Sadari

It was imposible to sign to nsane forums   

Since this morning is impossible to open any forum content... I try to open anything and... redirects me to an ad... :thumbsdown:

Windows Phone here...

21 hours ago, kantry123 said:

hope this helps

regards

Can you recommend me a good free adbloker for Safari, since I can not use Adguard since it says it is not compatible with my IPad2.  Thanks

4 minutes ago, vitorio said:

Can you recommend me a good free adbloker for Safari, since I can not use Adguard since it says it is not compatible with my first generation IPad 64 bit.  Thanks

https://adblockplus.org/en/about

1 hour ago, vitorio said:

Can you recommend me a good free adbloker for Safari, since I can not use Adguard since it says it is not compatible with my first generation IPad 64 bit.  Thanks 

Well ABP is good if u have a 32bit processor!!! But the CON here is it doesn't have customizations option as others..... But u can TRY the ADBLOCK by mozilla called FOCUS by FIREFOX  do try and lemme know

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/focus-by-firefox-content-blocking/id1055677337?mt=8

regards

13 hours ago, kantry123 said:

Well ABP is good if u have a 32bit processor!!! But the CON here is it doesn't have customizations option as others..... But u can TRY the ADBLOCK by mozilla called FOCUS by FIREFOX  do try and lemme know

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/focus-by-firefox-content-blocking/id1055677337?mt=8

regards

13 hours ago, kantry123 said:

regards

Correction

It is powered by a custom-designed 1 GHz dual-core Apple A5 "system on a chip", has 64 GB of flash memory

Mine is 64 gb memory.

Many of the ad blockers in the Apples store under Ipad says they are not compatible with my model.

If there is an ad blocker compatible with this model, Ipad2, please let me know no try it.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, vitorio said:

Correction

It is powered by a custom-designed 1 GHz dual-core Apple A5 "system on a chip", has 64 GB of flash memory

Mine is 64 gb memory.

Many of the ad blockers in the Apples store under Ipad says they ara not compatible with my model.

If there is an ad blocker compatible with this model, Ipad2, please let me know no try it. Thanks.

here's the site

https://adbl0ck.com/

There's a 32bit variant valable

try it

regards

1 hour ago, kantry123 said:

here's the site

https://adbl0ck.com/

There's a 32bit variant valable

try it

regards

Finally this one is installed and says the VPN is active.

Now let's see in the short run if the ads are blocked, at least the mayority iof them. Thanks for all the help provided.

Erick_Smile17

OMG...not only me. The same thing happen to me when I used UC Browser, Opera n Mozilla on Huawei phone. -_-

I was being redirected automatically to some creative.cpxcenter.com ad site after loading the forums homepage. I had this issuein last two days. Today it seems fixed. 

Archived