Adguard bandwidth issues !

Recruit

Hello folks,

I have same issues with this app. concerning bandwidth.

Into contract I have 1000 Mbps but the real download speed is about 600 Mbps during the day and about 800 Mbps at night.
Adguard eats about 200 Mbps.

To be sincere, I do not need to use all bandwidth, but I would like to have the whole capacity to my disposal.

I had same issues with the previous version ( 5 ).

Now, in 6th version the things have been optimised a bit , but not enough according to my point of view / exigence.

Below you can see some screenshots with speed tests :

1. Adguard completly off :

v8V9Qxv.png

2. Adguard on :

089rcGK.png

3.Adguard on ( Browsing Security off )

xwIVyTy.png

4. Adguard on ( Browsing Security off + AdguardSvc blocked with Windows10FirewallControl  )

HFPk1hg.png

These tests were made with adguard , genuine key , premium lifetime .

Any tips would be appreciated !

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

i am following this topic 

and is doing some research be for i comment again

what was the issues with the previous version ( 5 ). ?

2 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i am following this topic 

and is doing some research be for i comment again

what was the issues with the previous version ( 5 ). ?

More bandwidth consumed....

3 minutes ago, Sharelol said:

No problems here

6c23b5f3d99d27013db41fcbc35ccc80.jpg

But I get worse results if I change to other host

Tested last night : with adguard off I got 807 Mbps ( DL ) and with adguard on I have not got more than 430 Mbps ( DL ) .

Just tested mine, no difference with adguard on or off

1 Gig up and down and litle more :)

Adguard cannot in any way affect the Bandwidth. Or Bandwidth is now receiving a new meaning?
Bandwidth is characterized the network, adguard blocking Web sites elements, and blocking them so that they just do not appear on display. But this does not mean that they are not downloaded from web.

19 minutes ago, Crazycanuk said:

hotfix has been posted here by  Petrovic

Thanks Cc.

Saw it anyway. I will make the tests a bit later and I will post here my results.

And anyway,  I think you are much more expert in things like these. :D
BTW : Waiting your thoughts onto this topic.....;)

It seems the things have been optimized much better in build 6.0.188.974.

Just see the screenshots :

kgCoaAn.png

2. Adguard on :

Rz1HMYe.png

9rIkber.png

4. Adguard on ( Browsing Security off + AdguardSvc blocked with Windows10FirewallControl  )

In this build if you will block AdguardSvc in firewall , the pages will not be completely loaded and you will get that :

Q6p6rCA.png

9Mn5Tmb.png

Thanks to everyone for replies into this topic !

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, Recruit said:

It seems the things have been optimized much better in build 6.0.188.974.

Just see the screenshots :

kgCoaAn.png

2. Adguard on :

Rz1HMYe.png

9rIkber.png

In this build if you will block AdguardSvc in firewall , the pages will not be completely loaded and you will get that :

Q6p6rCA.png

9Mn5Tmb.png

Thanks to everyone for replies into this topic !

i tested on this new version on a old test pc

with blocked AdguardSvc program seem fine with blocked file

i do not see the connecting to local adguard.com?

the local adguard.com

is a russian ip

edit yes u are right its new in this version connecting to local adguard.com

try this so not see the bs  about connecting to local adguard.com

webbrowserzone with firewall and u not see connecting to local adguard.com

CpWz_002.jpg.652bba9124db0de64f5ff479520

CpWz.jpg

Tested mine as well, no difference between on and off :) Even if it would be I wouldn't turn it off, it's the best adblocker out there :)

Not to change directions but anyone notice trying to print a webpage with acrobat printer and adguard running the images/pic of page don't print only texts,  this is with v5.10.2051.6368 / if I shut adguard down then the whole page prints. Was just wondering if anyone else noticed this happening.

2 hours ago, SURbit said:

Not to change directions but anyone notice trying to print a webpage with acrobat printer and adguard running the images/pic of page don't print only texts,  this is with v5.10.2051.6368 / if I shut adguard down then the whole page prints. Was just wondering if anyone else noticed this happening.

Sorry, but I have not used acrobat for a long time. Now I use foxit phantom pdf.

And anyway, I am not used to print to pdf web pages.....only I print them to a printer , but very rarely, because I am a green guy......:hypocrite::hehe:

6 hours ago, Recruit said:

Sorry, but I have not used acrobat for a long time. Now I use foxit phantom pdf.

And anyway, I am not used to print to pdf web pages.....only I print them to a printer , but very rarely, because I am a green guy......:hypocrite::hehe:

I often print a webpage for later reference offline, it prints a .pfd file making it easy for me, and if I want, the links work just as if I'm on that webpage.

This is Adobe Acrobat XI 11.0.14 and has done it all the way back to 11.0.03 on me but, I hadn't put the two together till now, I'd originally thought it was a IE11 fluke with protected mode, then maybe KIS 2016 for not being able to (star) save favorites /bookmarks while it was installed. Did remember though while re-installing my OS and all my programs early in the process I'd made some webpage pdf's and all worked good with everything being shown just like the webpage. After sometime later this wasn't the case though.

I've turned off protected mode in IE11, and rolled back to KIS 2015 which solved the favorites saving problems. Then thinking all ads are not shown while adguard is running but pic's/images are - I thought I'd just try to .pdf print a webpage (convert webpage to pdf) without adguard running thinking maybe it could be related of the mechanism or something in adguard itself. Which I did get the pic's/images on the page to print/show in the .pdf file - exact as the viewed page online.  Being a Green Guy is GOOD / we all should be so conscious and exercise at least one act daily.  :ganja:

Just thought someone here could share similar experiences they had of this happening too .  :huh:

2 minutes ago, SURbit said:

I often print a webpage for later reference offline, it prints a .pfd file making it easy for me, and if I want, the links work just as if I'm on that webpage.

This is Adobe Acrobat XI 11.0.14 and has done it all the way back to 11.0.03 on me but, I hadn't put the two together till now, I'd originally thought it was a IE11 fluke with protected mode, then maybe KIS 2016 for not being able to (star) save favorites /bookmarks while it was installed. Did remember though while re-installing my OS and all my programs early in the process I'd made some webpage pdf's and all worked good with everything being shown just like the webpage. After sometime later this wasn't the case though.

I've turned off protected mode in IE11, and rolled back to KIS 2015 which solved the favorites saving problems. Then thinking all ads are not shown while adguard is running but pic's/images are - I thought I'd just try to .pdf print a webpage (convert webpage to pdf) without adguard running thinking maybe it could be related of the mechanism or something in adguard itself. Which I did get the pic's/images on the page to print/show in the .pdf file - exact as the viewed page online.  Being a Green Guy is GOOD / we all should be so conscious and exercise at least one act daily. Just thought someone here could share similar experiences.   

What about replacing printing web pages in pdf format with screenshots ? ;)

8 minutes ago, Recruit said:

What about replacing printing web pages in pdf format with screenshots ? ;)

I gone that route sometimes as I have snap 7 installed but, snap 7 doesn't get the whole scrolled page sometimes and I still have to convert to a pdf to scroll the captured item. Just more trouble and cumbersome doing it this way to me. Hey thanks for the suggestion though. I have snagit installed too but haven't taken the time to understand it, I've used snap 7 for years and know better.

Archived