Newbie needs help from Spain

Juan

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and :welcome: to the forums, as to forum basics understanding :please: have a looky here for an understanding

Basics

Hope you enjoy your forum home once you been around awhile  :hi:

yes there are better options. there's usually not many reasons to use windows server at all... unless your company has a contract with Microsoft, in which case you would already have a legit RDP license.

if you're stuck with server hardware and you know your stuff, i'd suggest CentOS...otherwise go with RHEL. it should have everything you need

if you are running consumer hardware, there's plenty of alternatives to choose from. my favorite involves the use of vmware workstation remotely...there's vsphere too.

1 minute ago, VileTouch said:

yes there are better options. there's usually not many reasons to use windows server at all... unless your company has a contract with Microsoft, in which case you would already have a legit RDP license.

if you're stuck with server hardware and you know your stuff, i'd suggest CentOS...otherwise go with RHEL. it should have everything you need

if you are running consumer hardware, there's plenty of alternatives to choose from. my favorite involves the use of vmware workstation remotely...there's vsphere too.

:blink:

1 minute ago, VileTouch said:

he was asking for WS2008 license.

Oh, i guess it's been removed from his post

still doesn't explain too many follow ups lol

49 minutes ago, psyko666 said:

Hmmm... newbies make one post; asking for a key.. second post..thanks and they're gone..

So true +1 .... again.....

First I apologize if I upset or violated any rule.

Second, it appears that some members of this forum are very active,
here in Spain is lunch time, no I have not gone.

And indeed admitted to the forum by the need to solve a problem with my server.
I have a small business, and I have a server with the OS WS. Original. I have always bought original Software, now I can not

We had since 2004 WS-_3 and 15 CAL, but have lost the license and now CAL _03 not serve to the _08. nor give us support for said SO

Already you know the story, if anyone knows a solution and we want to help you be grateful.
a greeting

14 minutes ago, Juan said:

And indeed admitted to the forum by the need to solve a problem with my server.
I have a small business, and I have a server with the OS WS. Original. I have always bought original Software, now I can not

We had since 2004 WS-_3 and 15 CAL, but have lost the license and now CAL _03 not serve to the _08. nor give us support for said SO

Already you know the story, if anyone knows a solution and we want to help you be grateful.
a greeting

If you want to activate as many WS2008 machines as you want you can always use

KMSAuto Net - automatic KMS-activator for operating systems 
Windows VL editions: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012,
2012 R2 also Office 2010, 2013, 2016

btw Spain is +1 GMT (around 22:30) must be time for dinner or something :)

3 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Si desea activar tantas máquinas WS2008 como quieras siempre se puede utilizar

BTW Span es GMT +1 (alrededor de 22:30) debe ser el momento para la cena o algo :)

Thanks, I'll try and tell you.

1 minute ago, Juan said:

Thanks, I'll try and tell you.

You're welcome, make sure your antivirus, internet security or Windows defender is turned off otherwise they prevent it from working properly 

6 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

You're welcome, make sure your antivirus, internet security or Windows defender is turned off otherwise they prevent it from working properly 

Bad luck, the file is no longer available.

4 minutes ago, Juan said:

Bad luck, the file is no longer available.

2 minutes ago, Crazycanuk said:

Not the right forum to discuss this guys/gals please open a new thread in the proper forum to continue discussion, Thanks and welcome to nsane forums @Juan

I give you download link in msg @Juan

Archived