Malwarebytes releases new Anti-Ransomware Beta Software

Petrovic

knowledge-Spammer

i am not saying u are right or wrong i use all Malwarebytes program from time to time  and i think in time they will be a allinone program  u can see it coming 

• Replies 38
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i am not saying u are right or wrong i use all Malwarebytes program from time to time  and i think in time they will be a allinone program  u can see it coming 

If they dont offer  a free version they will lose most of there users  i will not uninstall my Antivirus  to use it anymore  .  

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, steven36 said:

If they dont offer  a free version they will lose most of there users  i will not uninstall my Antivirus  to use it anymore  .  

i am sure will have a free version ? or trial free version ?

5 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i am sure will have a free version ? or trial free version ?

trial version they would still lose most of there users Almost all Antivirus  makers  make ondemand free  scanners that remove malware .

Heres  a list of 23 of them

http://freebies.about.com/od/computerfreebies/tp/best-on-demand-virus-scanner.htm

knowledge-Spammer
4 minutes ago, steven36 said:

trial version they would still lose most of there users Almost all Antivirus  makers  make ondemand free  scanners that remove malware .

Heres  a list of 23 of them

http://freebies.about.com/od/computerfreebies/tp/best-on-demand-virus-scanner.htm

yes but they have listed

2.  SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition

its a joke i think  we all no malwarebytes is one of the best

but hitman pro and HitmanPro.Alert as good i think

if people watch  what them download  most people not need antivirus programs i think  i use some programs for tesing its all

9 minutes ago, knowledge said:

yes but they have listed

2.  SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition

its a joke i think  we all no malwarebytes is one of the best

but hitman pro and HitmanPro.Alert as good i think

if people watch  what them download  most people not need antivirus programs i think  i use some programs for tesing its all

SAS was around  before  MAM  but there 23 to pick from on list that's free if you need one. As far as MAM  being best i dont really believe it  because  i been running scans  on my computers  for years on pcs that have another antivirus  on it.. Kav . Avast  and NOD32  and MAM  only finds false positives . Only MAM  is good out in the  filed  scanning  some computer illiterates PC and removing malware  and then I put them some free real time  on there PC... I'm not going fool with putting paid products on there pc  unless there willing to  buy a key.

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, steven36 said:

SAS was around  before  MAM  but there 23 to pick from on list that's free if you need one. As far as MAM  being best i dont really believe it  because  i been running scans  on my computers  for years on pcs that have another antivirus  on it.. Kav . Avast  and NOD32  and MAM  only finds false positives . Only MAM  is good out in filed  scanning  some compter illiterates PC and removeing malware  and then I put them some free real time  on there PC. im not going fool with putting paid products on there pc  unless there willing by a key.

ill recomment

Kav 

malwarebytes

hitman

norton

and may be one or two more programs as good as malwarebytes

but for me malwarebytes is on it all the time

and for  SAS was around  before  MAM it show how much malwarebytes is on things 

15 minutes ago, knowledge said:

ill recomment

Kav 

malwarebytes

hitman

norton

and may be one or two more programs as good as malwarebytes

but for me malwarebytes is on it all the time

and for  SAS was around  before  MAM it show how much malwarebytes is on things 

When Im out in the field  the only scanner you name that's free  is MAM  you recommend . I not be going back to  there house applying  cracks all the time . so i just install mam free  and Avast free  and show  them how to use it and call it a day. Money talks BS walks .  :)

This is why for  years Avast and Windows Defender own most  of marketshare  people dont want to buy security .. Im not  going to there house every 30 days to apply  a fix  if they want  a paid product  they pay for a year key before i install it.

knowledge-Spammer
12 minutes ago, steven36 said:

When Im out in the field  the only scanner you name that's free  is MAM  you recommend . I not be going back to  there house applying  cracks all the time . so i just install mam free  and Avast free  and show  them how to use it and call it a day. Money talks BS walks .  :)

i understand what u mean verywell but if u com to my home and put Avast on ill slap u lol

i can talk  so much about programs  like for adguard it have code in it from all antivirus programs  but not everyone no that  

this is y i use shadowmode  all the time  just so i no i am safe all times

15 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i understand what u mean verywell but if u com to my home and put Avast on ill slap u lol

i can talk  so much about programs  like for adguard it have code in it from all antivirus programs  but not everyone no that  

this is y i use shadowmode  all the time  just so i no i am safe all times

But you visit  warez forums  there's many different products for you can chose  from.. you can install what ever you want so there's no need for me to help you out . When I'm  out in the field  ..the real world...  i do what they ask if there willing to pay for it . If there not, i just give them free protection  and  go home :P

I got pcs  before most the time if there infected really bad i just reformat them and then put realtime  on them

If all else fails…

If none of these steps successfully removes a malware infection, you’ve been unlucky enough to catch something that’s all but incurable.

In this case, the only option is to the drastic step of reformatting your PC’s hard drive and reinstalling Windows.

http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/computing/what-to-do-if-your-pc-is-infected-by-malware-11363945220841

Antivirus should be a last-ditch line of defense, not something you rely on to save you. To stay safe online, you should act as if you had no antimalware software on your computer at all.

Antivirus isn’t the cure-all it’s often considered. There’s a reason companies like Netflix are dumping traditional antivirus and even the makers of Norton have declared antivirus “dead.” Don’t have a false sense of security because antimalware software is running on your computer.

http://www.howtogeek.com/227386/psa-if-you-download-and-run-something-bad-no-antivirus-can-help-you/

Just uninstalled malwarebytes and my pc is so fast now. Not using any of their softwares anymore. 

PS: You don't need any kind of antivirua software if you have a bit of logic and common sense while using the internet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived