Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

november_ra1n

kaspersky Kaspersky [Medicine-Discussion-Knowledge Base Info]

2,493 posts in this topic

Do you know how do i add .lic file to new Kaspersky! In 2015 was fine with host trick i was having about 700 days and updates are working fine?

Reserver just in case. : )

• Before you all ask what is TR means: Technical Release ---> One step down to Final almost.For me it is like Windows RTM safe to use almost Final.
  • There is no other version and language available at this current moment only KIS 2016 en-US. If any other Edition or Language appear i will surely updated here. This is where i have start Kaspersky 2016 topic.

Installed since yesterday, works like a charm!

There are RC Edition remember this is TR different than RC no longer beta and you can activate with legit license also 90 days OEM Trial license as you could only activate RC with beta version of application.!

PS: TR was not available to download yesterday!

RC [Release Candidate] Located here:

ftp://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TR Located there:

ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/
Edited by november_ra1n
2 people liked / thanked this

There are RC Edition remember this is TR different than RC no longer beta and you can activate with legit license also 90 days OEM Trial license as you could only activate RC with beta version of application.!

PS: TR was not available to download yesterday!

I agree, downloaded RC2 version and had the same build number, do you think this is the TR?

eGS2ta8.png

I agree, downloaded RC2 version and had the same build number, do you think this is the TR?

You can compare with has file:

TR:

CRC32: 70A11780MD5: 67F473CCEA595E10D3FF1ACFB88CB3A0SHA-1: A172477006D567CA0FF3ADA8D69D8584733EF122

DdPvHj.png

3 people liked / thanked this

AV isn't available ?

AV isn't available ?

#2 >>>

1 person liked / thanked this

You can compare with has file:

TR:

CRC32: 70A11780MD5: 67F473CCEA595E10D3FF1ACFB88CB3A0SHA-1: A172477006D567CA0FF3ADA8D69D8584733EF122

DdPvHj.png

You have right the hash its diferent.

I will have to unistall the RC from control panel or using some tool from Kaspersky, in order to install the TR?

I will have to unistall the RC from control panel or using some tool from Kaspersky, in order to install the TR?

Be aware check latest Kaspersky remover support 2016 cause in the past i was having problem removing with that tool with unsupported product.

I suggest use Total Uninstaller to be in safe side..!

Edited by november_ra1n

Be aware check latest Kaspersky remover support 2016 cause in the past i was having problem removing with that tool with unsupported product.

I suggest use Total Uninstaller to be in safe side..!

Sucesfully removed from Control Panel and installed again, now KIS 2016 TR.

Thanks november_ra1n :)

Edited by Edgar.Elooo

Can I use Kaspersky Total Security 90 days keys for Kaspersky Internet Security? because I have KTS but I don't need all features in it

Can I use Kaspersky Total Security 90 days keys for Kaspersky Internet Security? because I have KTS but I don't need all features in it

Nope but there is 90 days OEM Trial key and you can use them again and again after apply KRT 5.0.0.11.

4 people liked / thanked this

Tested, working fine with Windows 10 (build 10240) ^_^

Some screenshots for everyone:

NtMK1sg.png

66LDz1A.png

More here.

Edited by vanhoivo

Kaspersky Antivirus (KAV) 2016 build 16.0.614 RC2 (MR0):

http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKISKTS_2016/16.0.0.614RC/en/KAV16.0.0.614en-US.exe

Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2016 build 16.0.614 RC2 (MR0):

http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKISKTS_2016/16.0.0.614RC/en/KIS16.0.0.614en-US.exe

Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) 2016 build 16.0.614 RC2 (MR0):

http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKISKTS_2016/16.0.0.614RC/en/KTS16.0.0.614en-US.exe
Edited by vanhoivo

HEY NR

bro the paste bin link u gave only has KIS keys where r KAV cyclic trial keys ?

regards

HEY NR

regards

You don't need key. After install, it will automatically be activated and your license will be 91 days. ;)​

IA0y2VW.png

Edited by vanhoivo

HEY NR

regards

You don't need key. After install, it will automatically be activated and your license will be 91 days. ;)​

what if i want to install on MR version

just to know,,thats y i asked i;m not installing it

regards

I checked more deeply why Kaspersky Antivirus KAV16 won't install along with Comodo Firewall, and found that the new Network driver installed by KAV 16 interfere with the Comodo network Driver.

This was not the case with KAV 15 xx and same Version from Comodo (v8.20xx).

It's a shame. I found Comodo Firewall + HIPS + KAV 15 much more powerfull than KIS. (Comodo Antivirus is so weak...) :)

@ vashoivo those link you post there #18 >>> they are RC [Release Candidate] --- old links. We are now next Edition TR ----- Technical Release. Its same build numbers but TR is no more beta release and does not work default 91 days beta internal keys.

TR can be activate with commercial keys or 91 days OEM KIS Keys or 30 days default trial version of application.

======================================================

HEY NR

regards

kantry we use to have 91 days KAV Oem Trial keys same as KIS however short time ago they expired for KAV you can only activate 30 days application trial period however every 30 days if you appply KRT 5..... then you can extend another 30 days and so on...

Edited by november_ra1n
5 people liked / thanked this

Dear November........can we use the same OEM 91 days key (used to activate KIS 2015) in this latest TR built?

Edited by pamadhilwankalan

Dear November........can we use the same OEM 91 days key (used to activate KIS 2015) in this latest TR built?

Yes you can --- I have install KIS 2016 TR in my PC yesterday and tested keys are still working..

Edited by november_ra1n