Bad Guys Won’t Follow Encryption Rules Anyway

steven36

2 minutes ago, steven36 said:

Only thing i know is what i read  but i dont pay much mind to it  , After all i lived without the  internet long after i became a adult . that's were i see the internet as a bad thing too much fake news and people making options about places they never been that dont really have a  clue... That's why we have rules here at this site that we need to focus  on how were alike not different.

Fair enough 

• Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Fair enough 

By the way I never said I knew  what you believed  in .. I'm and agnostic meaning  I dont believe in religion or evolution , Only thing I believe in is love , So unless you belive the way I do I dont believe the way you do . :)

4 minutes ago, steven36 said:

By the way I never said I knew  what you believed  in .. I'm and agnostic meaning  I dont believe in religion or evolution , Only thing I believe in is love , So unless you belive the way I do I dont believe the way you do . :)

of course I believe in love too! :wub:

It's not late son let me guide you and show you the Righteous Path and lead you to the great heaven, I'm not talking about martyrdom :D

1 minute ago, saeed_dc said:

of course I believe in love too! :wub:

It's not late son let me guide you and show you the Righteous Path and lead you to the great heaven, I'm not talking about martyrdom :D

I  been around people  of faith  all my life and yet  is anyone to convert me even my family gave up on trying  to do that .  an agnostic is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves in God, whereas an atheist disbelieves in God. I dont disbelieve in God I dont really believe in it ether . I know as many people  has been killed in the name of religion , i dont believe people have any idea of whats right or wrong .  Wrong site you're  at to convert people if I wanted religion  Id go to a religious site , You cant tell people what you are without someone trying to convert you? :P

11 minutes ago, steven36 said:

I  been around people  of faith  all my life and yet  is anyone to convert me even my family gave up on trying  to do that .  an agnostic is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves in God, whereas an atheist disbelieves in God. I dont disbelieve in God I dont really believe in it ether . I know as many people  has been killed in the name of religion , i dont believe people have any idea of whats right or wrong .  Wrong site you're  at to convert people if I wanted religion  Id go to a religious site , You cant tell people what you are without someone trying to convert you? :P

It's not that unrelated tho..I have format factory ver 3.8..you can't believe it it converts Everything to almost anything!! you seem to have had problems with your beliefs and not sure whether there is a god or not, you even don't believe in evolution! I dunno..but does it mean that you believe you were born from a under root or some such? scary version :blink: 

anyway..you can always count on me cus i can convert you to anything you want with extreme prejudice :)

lol Thread closed in 3..2...

8 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

..I have format factory ver 3.8..you can't believe it it converts Everything to almost anything!!

It cant convert everything  it only can covert media files and not living things and I use open source encoders  that  can convert even more media files .

8 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

anyway..you can always count on me cus i can convert you to anything you want with extreme prejudice

And really you have no power to convert people you dont know in real life , unless there looking to be converted, to me you're just a user name  on a forum  I dont know you from adam .

Just now, steven36 said:

It cant convert everything  it only can covert media files not living things and I open source encoders  that  can convert even more media files .

And really you have no power to convert people you dont know in real life unless there looking to be converted to me you're just a user name  on a forum  I dont know you from adam .

Who is adam? :s

okay which open source converter you're talking about? (technology talk lol)

I was joking man about converting you...your format is unknown 

4 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Who is adam? :s

okay which open source converter you're talking about? (technology talk lol)

I was joking man about converting you...your format is unknown 

If were going talk tech we must open a new topic   we done got to far off topic here anyways bro.

6 minutes ago, steven36 said:

If we going talk tech we most open a new topic   we done got to far off topic here anyways bro.

Yeah I agree, we've been off-topic af but no worries we got patient admins

by patient I mean tolerant, considerate 

Archived