shought

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 117
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

Congrats to new staff @ADN@DonyMach1@Karlston

IMHO, please include also mass/quality contributors (like @Astron, @DR_ADHAM, etc,,) in nsane staff panel, they really deserved it and it encourage them to contribute more here

2 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

at last it's clear now what it takes to become member of staff (no offense!)

It takes hard work without pay. Lot of your free time.

12 minutes ago, vitorio said:

It takes hard work without pay. Lot of your free time.

I had sites of my own in the past; you don't need to teach me about how things work

Congratulations and continue the excellent work you have been doing. @DonyMach1

533b6cab9f3b1fd8c091119c79d38114.jpg

8 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

I had sites of my own in the past; you don't need to teach me about how things work

I am referring to all who did not know how things works in the forums. Sorry if I did not expressed myself clear.

The AchieVer

Congratulations to all the NEW staff 🙂

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

We have a new definition for "excellent work" here.

Copy / Paste is being referred to as "excellent work".

Impressive, really impressive !!

What's your problem guys?

This thread is for congratulations only!

No one is allowed to transform it to garbage with unnecessary arguments.

We will no more tolerate any off topic reply here. Anything else should be addressed to admins.

You expressed your opinions even if this is not the right place to do it.

Opinions noted.

End of the story!

5 minutes ago, Jordan said:

This thread is for congratulations only!

this topic purpose is to inform members that a new a staff member has been appointed ; nowhere can we see that it's for congatulations only and that it's forbidden to ventilate our thoughts about it!

If so please show us that part!

ps: I'm not starting any trouble; just stating facts

1 hour ago, Skunk1966 said:

this topic purpose is to inform members that a new a staff member has been appointed ; nowhere can we see that it's for congatulations only and that it's forbidden to ventilate our thoughts about it!

i'm not here to discuss with you about something not your business.

You insulted new staff mods by your first post and we left it even if your opinion doesn't matter in this field, so don't ask for the moon!

Don't push me to extreme measures. i'm still asking you to stop, and everything else you could say should be addressed to admins including complaints about my present replies.

• Administrator

I do not know why I need to remind everyone of these two important rules of the Guidelines:

The staff are here to ensure that the forums stays as neat and as tidy as possible. Posts may be edited, moved, split, locked, hidden or even deleted if deemed necessary. They will not tolerate abuse of any kind whatsoever.

The decision of an administrator is final and not up for discussion.

The final decision and promotion of a member to a staff is completely on the admins. As the admins have decided, it's not up for discussion.

The two members we have selected for staff - you may see even more, have showed their excellence and expertised in their postings. They have also contributed in things unaware and not visible to the members. Rest assured, spamming is the last thing they do on this forums - we keep an eye on posts by all the members. So yes, again, the admins have decided and no further decisions will be allowed on this decision. If you have any problems then send a PM to me or Matt about it.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

at last it's clear now what it takes to become member of staff (no offense!)

16 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

13 hours ago, DR_ADHAM said:

We have a new definition for "excellent work" here.

Copy / Paste is being referred to as "excellent work".

Impressive, really impressive !!

12 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

What's clear is that picking whois promoted to become staff is totally none of anyone business but admins. @Skunk1966 what is clear from what you said that you had many sites in the past, but none of them succeed. All of them failed because of the way you had managed them, and the way you have always been disrespectfully breaking the rules. Any person who has no standers will never succeed. Also, what you have said is not true. You've to understand what is the difference between true and fact. The difference between truth and fact is that fact is something that cannot be combated with reasoning, for it is logic itself. But truth is something which depends on a person's perspective and experience. Example for a fact the sun rises from the east, so keep your nonsense perspective/opinion for yourself.

Those people who have accepting to become a staff members they voluntarily accepted to become staff to give their free time to fix, edit, manage, and take care of some forums because of some members posting what they like before reading the forums rules and the community guidelines.

Any member has any problems with any member of the staff he/she always are welcomed to message an admin otherwise if any member disrespect any member of the staff directly or indirectly actions will be taken.

@DR_ADHAM with all respect you can't judge and compare two different categories because it's going to be unfair. Copying/Pasting news take a lot of attention, assimilation, and qualification. It takes a lot of time to read an article process it by the person whois posting the news. This process needs someone who can read and understand whether it is useful article to be posted in nsane.forums or not. Trust me all of us are Copying/Pasting each other. This is what people are doing. An example, a successful person came on TV, and someone normal saw him on TV. He said I wanted to be like him. He will start read about the successful person, and start copying/pasting his succeed steps to be like him. Such as the major he studied, the collage he graduated from, and same goals he had.

All of you are different in here, and we must respect our differences and other people work. It's not fair to underestimate someone else's work.

This is the main reason I changed the group promotion system because It was unfair for everyone. They are many VIP/Veterans doesn't deserve to be with this groups. I have stopped/banned anyone who thinks that he can be promoted to VIP/Veteran by spamming or posting useless posts. 

• Jordan locked this topic

Archived