Future Snowden hunt starts with audit of NSA spooks' privileges

steven36

We didnt know who they were back then and without evidence showing that they were the nsa that we know today you automatically assume they were the nsa without any proof.

• Replies 48
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Holmes said:

We didnt know who they were back then and without evidence showing that they were the nsa that we know today you automatically assume they were the nsa without any proof.

Snowden proved it was the NSA  with his leaks  like i said we only knew they were there .

3 hours ago, Pequi said:

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution is quite clear. Judges can be bought/blackmailed/threatened but no ruling can substitute the Constitution. Not in a democracy.

In a plutocracy or a dictatorship, anything is valid. Even something as terrible as the "Patriot" act.

it's actually an outward democracy and people suffer from discrimination whether they know it or not. 

Those links dont mention any of what the nsa has done since the links and the nsa has been active since about nineteen seventy five and nine eleven happened and then paris attacks happened and many many attacks besides them all the eavesdropping the nsa has done and they havent prevented sh*t our constitution got violated for no reason that is worse then treason.

12 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Those links dont mention any of what the nsa has done since the links and the nsa has been active since about nineteen seventy five and nine eleven happened and then paris attacks happened and many many attacks besides them all the eavesdropping the nsa has done and they havent prevented sh*t our constitution got violated for no reason that is worse then treason.

Everyone  that wasn't  asleep already knew even Russia

Russia learned 'nothing new' from Snowden leaks - deputy PM

https://www.rt.com/news/snowden-leaks-russia-security-761/

Russian IT experts heard “nothing new” from a series of spying revelations by Edward Snowden, Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said. Moscow plans to tackle the “existing and well known” cyber threat by manufacturing its own electronic components.

After a Monday meeting with the Russian President, Rogozin told journalists that information revealed by the leaks was “just the naked truth that we already knew from other sources.” 

He stressed that computer technology experts have not discovered anything new about Washington’s scope of cyber espionage. Instead, the whistleblower only reinforced the belief that Russia needs to strengthen its cyber security, Rogozin said.

Read up on why Snowden  didn't tell us nothing we didn't already know there's loads of info about it. I dont have the time to look all up but there's some of it.

Snowden ‘changed nothing’ says Norway’s top spy, ‘business as usual’

Norway’s top spy has said that revelations by whistleblower Edward Snowden have led to ‘very few changes’ to the way spy agencies operate, despite some legal changes in the US under Obama’s administration to make the NSA’s activities more accountable.

https://www.rt.com/news/241589-snowden-revelations-changed-nothing/

The baseline items we did know its common sense the actual infections the nsa used the names and what not we didnt I have read all I have wanted to read about the nsa.  Like I said the nsa hasnt prevented sh*t and never are based on there track record yet there eavesdropping and infringing of our privacy that there doing is going to continue there privacy infringement is in vain I give the nsa kudos for being idiots.

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

The baseline items we did know its common sense the actual infections the nsa used the names and what not we didnt I have read all I have wanted to read about the nsa.  Like I said the nsa hasnt prevented sh*t and never are based on there track record yet there eavesdropping and infringing of our privacy that there doing is going to continue there privacy infringement is in vain I give the nsa kudos for being idiots.

The fact is you're hero told the world nothing they didn't already know and he didn't change  nothing but for governments like the USA , UK  and France to make laws to make it all nice and legal  . He didn't  change the fact they do it . He caused  them to legalize spying

Based on what I have read he did tell the world something they didnt know and each month the news reporter he gave the leaked information to releases new leaked documents not all the documents have been released yet there is alot of information that has been leaked that the world truly didnt know.  The government would have created fisa and cisa whether the documents leaked or not agenda twenty one is what people are fearing a new world order.  You obviously dont like edward snowden and you have the right to not like him to each is own not everybody likes him some do some dont.  In two thousand thirteen edward snowden leaked never before seen documents showing the extent of the us government spying meaning how far the spying went and we didnt know that before how far they went.

20 hours ago, steven36 said:

A hero isn't nothing but a sandwich .  What if this new freedom act  in light of snowden causes something bad to happen because  old laws are gone that protected us from attacks  since post 911 .  The worse attack since 911 came  with this freedom act ,  2015 San Bernardino attack.  Hello ?

"The couple had amassed a large stockpile of weapons, ammunition, and bomb-making equipment in their home." "They received training in Saudi Arabia, where the 9/11 attackers were also trained"

While they were buying their bombs, the NSA was busy looking at people protesting against Wall Street.

I'm sorry, I can't buy it. Are you suggesting fighting indiscriminate surveillance is treason ?

39 minutes ago, Pequi said:

"The couple had amassed a large stockpile of weapons, ammunition, and bomb-making equipment in their home." "They received training in Saudi Arabia, where the 9/11 attackers were also trained"

While they were buying their bombs, the NSA was busy looking at people protesting against Wall Street.

I'm sorry, I can't buy it. Are you suggesting fighting indiscriminate surveillance is treason ?

The thing with 9/11  it was we knew something  was going happen we just didn't know were , as i was doing a job for a company sub contracting for the military in a high risk zone  and i talked to some of  the soldiers and  they told me biggest  threat to the US  was terrorism before 9/11 happened and  not long after that security  were i worked  got very tight  were  not hardly no  one could get in . Not long after 9/11 happened.

Snowden didn't help matters any I can tell you this much  hes lucky he got out of the USA when he did  . I dont like people who put me . my family and friends at risk like he done. .

Yes he did have explained this you you just dont want to listen.  He didnt put anyones lives at risk or in danger your not seeing the bigger picture here you have blinders on to the world of national security.  THey can go ahead and audit there system and someone is likely going to do the same sh*t as edward snowden did there track record shows this and I hope they do unless they stop eavesdropping on america and saying this and that to try to justify it.  I dont want to put lives at risk and edward snowden didnt i dont feel like I have been put in danger none of my friends and family do we are comfortable and content or we can just go back to ignorance is bliss with the nsa.  Next we need a whistler blower for the government when it goes to aliens and extraterrestrials.  Lets take care of our privacy first then we can worry about new life in the universe.

9 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Yes he did have explained this you you just dont want to listen.  He didnt put anyones lives at risk or in danger your not seeing the bigger picture here you have blinders on to the world of national security.

I see the bigger picture before Snowden the government  did not try to legalize spying , everyday day  since 2013 all the attention on spy this or spy that , something that always was  has turned the internet into bunch  of conspiracy  nuts  were the news is mixed up with a bunch  of fiction.

18 hours ago, Holmes said:

The government would have created fisa and cisa whether the documents leaked or not agenda twenty one is what people are fearing a new world order.  In two thousand thirteen edward snowden leaked never before seen documents showing the extent of the us government spying meaning how far the spying went and we didnt know that before how far they went.

Like I said in the above post.

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Like I said in the above post.

now you're quote yourself ? Looks like  one day you would figure  out the world revolves  around lies . When you're  a kid you're parents  tell you there's a Santa Claus and that was a lie they tell you there's a Easter bunny that's a lie. All you're life you are made to believe lies. that's  why its so easy for people to believe lies  when there pushed out by people in main stream media.

Most journalists  , Snowden witch was nothing but a it for the CIA  or most civilians  never will never do anything to help the world , they just add fuel to the fire  and make things worse . I want my internet back  were it use to a fun place  without all this doom and gloom. 

This says differently:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/05/what-snowden-revealed-changed-nsa-reform

What I said wasnt a lie and what edward snowden did wasnt a lie the government has lied many times james clapper claimed one time the government doesnt collect data on americans edward snowdens leaks proved that to be false.  I honestly dont want a new whistleblower because we got lucky to have edward snowden leak the way he did a new one might not do it the same way and damage us when he or she should have gave us strength.  I dont want nsa to stop working to help us fight terrorism I hope they stop making the mistakes they have made so far with letting nine eleven happen and the paris attacks is it true there getting to much data and they cant handle all the data there getting and that prevented them from stopping paris attacks possibly.  I want nsa to continue spying on terrorists and stop spying on americans we have the technoloogy we can do it.  For your information technically this wasnt a fun place before the leaks everything was hysteria thanks to nine eleven not edward snowden leaks.

Just now, Holmes said:

This says differently:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/05/what-snowden-revealed-changed-nsa-reform

What I said wasnt a lie and what edward snowden did wasnt a lie the government has lied many times james clapper claimed one time the government doesnt collect data on americans edward snowdens leaks proved that to be false.  I honestly dont want a new whistleblower because we got lucky to have edward snowden leak the way he did a new one might not do it the same way and damage us when he or she should have gave us strength.  I dont want nsa to stop working to help us fight terrorism I hope they stop making the mistakes they have made so far with letting nine eleven happen and the paris attacks is it true there getting to much data and they cant handle all the data there getting and that prevented them from stopping paris attacks possibly.  I want nsa to continue spying on terrorists and stop spying on americans we have the technoloogy we can do it.

what did they reform ? Prism still  exist ..NSA still collects phone records , only they destroy the old ones . Now they need to  file a request. You know how easy it is for the NSA  to file a request.?

Freedom Act will make no difference’ to NSA surveillance

The only practical effect of the US Freedom Act will be that now the NSA has to file a request to the court to get data from the telephone companies, but the same volume of NSA spying will remain, says Ted Rall, a political cartoonist and author.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/264605-us-freedom-act-snooping/

Keep believing in Batman and Superman see if i care. :P

Your simply talking about the link header and if they havent reformed anything yet how do you know they never are and stop with the narcissism it doesnt suit you at all like I said before.  Read the article I posted dont just loook at it read it (you can read cant you) and this has nothing to do with batman and robin besides dont bring batman and robin into this that was a good movie.

13 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Your simply talking about the link header and if they havent reformed anything yet how do you know they never are and stop with the narcissism it doesnt suit you at all like I said before.  Read the article I posted dont just loook at it read it and this has nothing to do with batman and robin besides dont bring batman and robin into this that was a good movie.

If you believe  a  Judge is not going cooperate with the NSA  you're just being naive . When it comes to the things they do to protect  the countries greater  good any judge will help them  People just want to believe  in a false sense of privacy  that dont exist .  since the snowden  leaks  the government  is looking at ways to take what little bit a privacy  we have away .And they have passed new laws were Fortune 500 companies  can snitch  you out and there's nothing can do about it and now the NSA lets the phone companies  collect  records  for them.   They even said this helps them.

I have read about judges not granting the nsa that or that not many times its happened one or two times. Look at all the companies that are making programs with nsa proof encryption (cyberghost offers nsa-proof encrypted server's now) or stronger encryption is going to give better privacy not a false sense of it.  Didnt the nsa say not to long ago that they are or have destroyed there bulk collection of data.

7 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I have read about judges not granting the nsa that or that not many times its happened one or two times. Americans thought the nsa would protect them after nine eleven and then paris attacks happened that is what you call a false sense of security all the companies that are making programs with nsa proof encryption or stronger encryption is going to give better privacy not a false sense of security of it.

Thats not the NSA fault  there National Security  they supposed to be protecting the USA . We have a coward president  that didn't send troops over there to help them out though.  All hes going to do is make speeches  and make laws to take our  freedoms  away for all of 2016.

I agree we need a new president I dont think obama knows the anything about cyber security and the fact that he just vetoed someone trying to destroy obamacare he needs to go dont get me started on obamacare we can talk about that in a different thread its politics I dont know if we can I think our sense of privacy is not going to improve with this president hopefully the next president throws out all the bullsh*t privacy bills one can only hope.

On quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2016 at 8:57 AM, pc71520 said:

It's a brave new world...

Brave New World was set in 2540, George Orwell's masterpiece in 1984.

They got the dates wrong.

:)

Archived