Happy New Year

Lite

• Administrator

From us all at nsane.forums and nsane.down, we would like to wish all our visitors and contributors a very Happy New Year.

2015 has been a mixed year for all of us, i'm we are are sure 2016 will be exactly the same!

• Replies 45
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year to you, to all admins, to all the staff & to all mods.

The best team for the the best forum ever!

18 minutes ago, Lite said:

News

2015 has been a mixed year for all of us, i'm we are are sure 2016 will be exactly the same!

Word!

:blink:

I wish everyone associated with Nsane a very very Happy New Year. Special thanks to the moderators for running a tight ship and for the members I have had interaction with....usually me asking for help!! lol. May your lum ayways reek!!! (Scottish...try translating that!!!) lol:D:D:D

What a noob I am..I posted a minute ago, then realized I hadn't signed in!!! Waaah!! Ok here goes again.....

I wish everyone associated with Nsane a very very Happy New Year. Special thanks to the moderators for running a tight ship, and special thanks to those members with whom I have had interaction...usually me asking for help!!! lol. "May yir lum ayeways reek"..old Scottish, try translating that!! lol

Thank You and the Very Best Year to all of you nsaners behind the scenes,

one Big difference is the new forums UI layout that is sure to be rewarding in 2016.

Happy new year to all of the members and staff of this great community!

And the same for those who left us... they'll be always on our minds and wishes!

Wishing you all a Wonderful Happy New Year with the hope that you all will have many Softwares with Medicines in the year to come.

Airstream_Bill

Everyone Have a GREAT NEW YEAR.  The Best to EVERYONE!

HELLO EVERYWHONE

HAPY NEW Y

p:h n y to life kind from other earths to march uranus ...etc...(_mean's all planet/moon/asteroid... from ALL GALAXIES)   .

!!PEACE!!.

Happy new year fellas. Hope it brings Peace, Justice and ultimately happiness. 

Archived