Hi @ all!

Gloover

Hello everyone.

I've already discovered this forum for a couple of months by searching for a good AV support section - so now I've decided to join this great community.

So looking forward for a good cooperation.

BTW: I cant find the option to edit my profile photo. Is it restricted, till "Lite" or other mod welcomes me here?

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gloover said:

Hello everyone.

I've already discovered this forum for a couple of months by searching for a good AV support section - so now I've decided to join this great community.

So looking forward for a good cooperation.

BTW: I cant find the option to edit my profile photo. Is it restricted, till "Lite" or other mod welcomes me here?

welcome to nsaneforums.......to edit your profile pic just go to your profile link http://www.nsaneforums.com/profile/86299-gloover/ and click on the small squre box next to your name......it would provide you with the options to upload your  profile pic....the profile pic cant be bigger than 100kb :) check the below pic as an example

Screenshot_1.png

16 hours ago, Gloover said:

Hello everyone.

I had this trouble too.

I'm sorry I can't seem to find the reply I received that helped me.

But it was something like use an outside pic hosting service, as uploading from my PC didn't cut it.

I think I used photobucket, but the Community Guidelines calls to use these services-

TinyPic, imgur, and PostImage.

Try this and see if it helps.

1. Upper RT corner by your name (general forum page) menu arrow dropdown = profile

2. profile opens up - far LT of cover photo (top long box) see where yr pic should be

see the lit blue box to open menu to upload pic.

Oh by the way WELCOME to the nsane.forums too.

Archived