CISA Surveillance Law has passed

Batu69

Everyone is worrying about what governments see, but actually they see very little because there are not enough analysts to look at everything, so they  rely on key words to alert them to possible items of interest.  But your employer/school/etc may have even more data on you than the government.  If they use SCCM from Microsoft they know the littlest detail of what you do on your computer.  What programs/games you run, how often, what you type, what web sites you visit, what files you download, etc.  And in a company it is very easy for one person to analyze this data just by the simple coding of a script to find what they are interested in.  Privacy begins at home/work/school  and you should think about that before you start worrying about some government who could care less about the things that may get you in trouble at school, work or home.

• Replies 49
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, straycat19 said:

Everyone is worrying about what governments see, but actually they see very little because there are not enough analysts to look at everything, so they  rely on key words to alert them to possible items of interest.  But your employer/school/etc may have even more data on you than the government.  If they use SCCM from Microsoft they know the littlest detail of what you do on your computer.  What programs/games you run, how often, what you type, what web sites you visit, what files you download, etc.  And in a company it is very easy for one person to analyze this data just by the simple coding of a script to find what they are interested in.  Privacy begins at home/work/school  and you should think about that before you start worrying about some government who could care less about the things that may get you in trouble at school, work or home.

If everyone  had this attitude the whole world would be controlled by our governments . what you say may have been true before the internet got poplar . But we all use the internet  at home , work and school so its a factor in every day life.   They sign another  patriot act in under you're nose witch is what this is . This bill has been around for years and they waited for the best time when companies were down on there luck to pull it off.  Were they all would go along with it . Now every time you use these services  they can give the government any info they need about you with 0 risk of a lawsuit ? And you think them taking you're internet privacy away,  what little you had left is Hunky–dory ?

The real problem is not  What programs/games you run, how often, what you type, what web sites you visit, what files you download, etc. The real  problem is people use Microsoft , Goggle Facebook etc.  services  and sign in and/or allow tracking cookies  they keep track of you're emails you're surfing habits you're real name you're real ip , you're dns records etc.  People are voluntary giving  these companies all info they need willingly . People have became slaves to a system run by the greedy rich  . The masses use this service or software  so i should too is today's attitude when the services are in bed with the government . Its monkey see monkey do.

n2oj1Cz.png

Also the government knows just as much about  you as you're employers or any one else . If you pay taxes  or ever committed any petty crime in you're life after the age 18  they have record  of you're fingerprints  pictures of you you're real name you're handwriting etc. And they had all this tech since Hover invented the fingerprints system.  They can  punch in one number and find out were you live and were you work  because  since the day you were born you have been tracked  by the government  by you're  social security number. How do you think you're employer is able to run a background check on you? It's  because  the  government already has this info before they do.  :P

I don't get it why they even have these "checkpoints" for laws when they can just make any shit up to make it pass? If it fails 5 times, we'll just make some more retarded acronym for it, sugar coat it with nonsense and try again and again and again until it passes. Like wtf? Why not just establish a fucking dictatorship and call it a day? But hey, that's too obvious, lets pretend to call it "democracy", but behind the scenes, lets behave like dictatorship. Disgusting.

42 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

I don't get it why they even have these "checkpoints" for laws when they can just make any shit up to make it pass? If it fails 5 times, we'll just make some more retarded acronym for it, sugar coat it with nonsense and try again and again and again until it passes. Like wtf? Why not just establish a fucking dictatorship and call it a day? But hey, that's too obvious, lets pretend to call it "democracy", but behind the scenes, lets behave like dictatorship. Disgusting.

US already is a police state. More government interfere with citizens lives more police state it becomes. It's sad that people are so lazy to protect their rights...until it becomes too late.

35 minutes ago, namek said:

US already is a police state. More government interfere with citizens lives more police state it becomes. It's sad that people are so lazy to protect their rights...until it becomes too late.

It is too late already! :s

Even if people oppose, they just repackage and rename the crap and shove it down the government intestines again. Repeat until it passes. That's the problem. It seems and feels like you don't really have any choice. So much for democracy...

On sábado, 26 de dezembro de 2015 at 11:59 AM, steven36 said:

Given that the EU has very strict privacy laws i don't know .  The whole world is watching . If  the USA  has much luck catching cyber criminals  witch the experts says they want . If they do then other countries could adopt such laws.  One  thing the USA  is forgetting is most cyber criminals are very good at  hiding there info .  witch makes it very high risk that they may frame  the wrong person  just so they can  say they caught there guy.

Think about this: They have everything about a citizen. What he buys, what he wears, where he goes, what he eats, who he associates with, what his religion is, what his political views are. If he buys a laptop over the internet, pack it with C4 and detonate it remotely when the guy is taking the subway, or a bus.. Next day, the Fox headlines will be:

"Another <insert enemy of the day> terrorist commits suicide killing dozens of innocent citizens. That why patriots NEED to support surveillance"

A bit of C4 and a bit of  "collateral damage" and you got your message across.

I often wonder if the "suicide bombers" in Paris even knew what they were carrying.

Sht, just for writing this I'm probably on yet ANOTHER list.

They asked lawmakers to act on cybersecurity legislation this may very well be not what they had intended.  With a immediate POSITIVE ACTION this is not a positive action.  We need to BOYCOTT PROTEST this piece of sh*t.  If we appeal boycott protest and the bill loses its ground or something happens to it they can try to take the information put it in different bill put a different name on it thats why we have eyes to look past the smoke screen the bullsh*t.  They are going to eventually give up these *ssholes dont believe in faith and without faith you lose.

5 hours ago, Mossane said:

Too bad this is becoming the reality, I really trusted this guy though.

None of them are worthy of trust.

You have to be a skilled, lying sociopath who gives a good speech and smile, and get lots and lots of money. It is impossible for a decent human being (if they even exist) to be elected President.

5 hours ago, Mossane said:

Too bad this is becoming the reality, I really trusted this guy though.

M8 they are only molded to make you think you have a choice..REALITY you don't..

1 hour ago, F3dupsk1Nup said:

M8 they are only molded to make you think you have a choice..REALITY you don't..

Yep   you take Bush vs. Gore for example the people gave Gore more votes over all but because of electoral votes the wrong man got in the whole voting process needs overhauled . You're vote really don't count .  And Bush got in there look what happen 911 , then he started a war in IRAQ , witch didn't have nothing to do with 911, and lied and said they had weapons of mass destruction .  Alot of people lost there jobs , war made the debt go sky high , just because the wrong man got in. And the one in there now is just a coward who done nothing but give speeches and sign in laws we don't need  really .  its been almost 16 years  since a president of the USA  have focused on getting the economy rolling witch should be 1st on there agenda.

Same over this side m8 if not worse as you no..But i like your attitude..Boycott these plum's ..

1 hour ago, steven36 said:

Yep   you take Bush vs. Gore for example the people gave Gore more votes over all but because of electoral votes the wrong man got in the whole voting process needs overhauled . You're vote really don't count .  And Bush got in there look what happen 911 , then he started a war in IRAQ , witch didn't have nothing to do with 911, and lied and said they had weapons of mass destruction .  Alot of people lost there jobs , war made the debt go sky high , just because the wrong man got in. And the one in there now is just a coward who done nothing but give speeches and sign in laws we don't need  really .  its been almost 16 years  since a president of the USA  have focused on getting the economy rolling witch should be 1st on there agenda.

... and who would that have been, Clinton? The guy who gave us NAFTA and fast-tracked outsourcing, helping create a world economy that would ensure the kids of that generation would be the first to grow up with less opportunity than their parents? The guy who gets paid 6 figures to give a speech and then him and his wife say "woe is us we're just like you we can't make ends meet". Because that's been the trend this century.

His surplus could have been scheduled to be blown as he went out, as in not 100% Bush fault. Kinda like how the 2008 crash hit before Obama could have reasonably been blamed for it (given it was the result of years of sickening practices of our overlords the megabanks), yet people do.

1 hour ago, CODYQX4 said:

... and who would that have been, Clinton? The guy who gave us NAFTA and fast-tracked outsourcing, helping create a world economy that would ensure the kids of that generation would be the first to grow up with less opportunity than their parents? The guy who gets paid 6 figures to give a speech and then him and his wife say "woe is us we're just like you we can't make ends meet". Because that's been the trend this century.

His surplus could have been scheduled to be blown as he went out, as in not 100% Bush fault. Kinda like how the 2008 crash hit before Obama could have reasonably been blamed for it (given it was the result of years of sickening practices of our overlords the megabanks), yet people do.

Besides the fact he  stole the seat the Americans didn't  really vote him in for,   started a  war to finish the one his daddy started and blamed it  on 911 lied about weapons of mass destruction. He killed thousands of people incl our own over something that didn't exist.      And he spend  all our surplus on that bloody war .  I started  being ashamed of being and American because  of him  and you wonder why the rest of the world hates us? Bush was big oil  out for the rich and screw the poor also he has blood on his hands.. At lest when Clinton was in they were jobs. And all Clinton done wrong was sign NAFTA  and gets paid well witch is not really wrong? Bush  or Obama ether one never tired  to get it reversed .All ways mostly worried  about things  that didn't matter there should only been one war not two. and there top thing  should of been to fix the economy. All that money  he spend on a fictitious war could have been spend to  help to get  the economy rolling.  If we have very many more presidents like the ones we had  in the 21st century so far   we will become a 3rd world country.

10 hours ago, steven36 said:

just because the wrong man got in.

It was the right man who got in if you look from the money site :D

It doesnt matter who is elected because it is those who has the money who control the world and the puppets-presidents.

8 hours ago, steven36 said:

If we have very many more presidents like the ones we had  in the 21st century so far   we will become a 3rd world country.

And the WW3 too :(

15 hours ago, steven36 said:

Besides the fact he  stole the seat the Americans didn't  really vote him in for,   started a  war to finish the one his daddy started and blamed it  on 911 lied about weapons of mass destruction. He killed thousands of people incl our own over something that didn't exist.      And he spend  all our surplus on that bloody war .  I started  being ashamed of being and American because  of him  and you wonder why the rest of the world hates us? Bush was big oil  out for the rich and screw the poor also he has blood on his hands.. At lest when Clinton was in they were jobs. And all Clinton done wrong was sign NAFTA  and gets paid well witch is not really wrong? Bush  or Obama ether one never tired  to get it reversed .All ways mostly worried  about things  that didn't matter there should only been one war not two. and there top thing  should of been to fix the economy. All that money  he spend on a fictitious war could have been spend to  help to get  the economy rolling.  If we have very many more presidents like the ones we had  in the 21st century so far   we will become a 3rd world country.

It's not what Clinton gets paid that bothers me, it's that he tries to act like his family is middle class and goes through the same thing, and tells us they can barely make ends meet...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clintons-dead-broke-leaving-white-house-article-1.1822461

Yes, such poverty you have there. I'll take my most well-off point and trade you.

Oh, let me play you a tune on the world's tiniest violin Clintons that you're struggling to fuel your 10th private jet, when your policies helped suck all the jobs out of where I used to live.

2 hours ago, CODYQX4 said:

It's not what Clinton gets paid that bothers me, it's that he tries to act like his family is middle class and goes through the same thing, and tells us they can barely make ends meet...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clintons-dead-broke-leaving-white-house-article-1.1822461

Yes, such poverty you have there. I'll take my most well-off point and trade you.

Oh, let me play you a tune on the world's tiniest violin Clintons that you're struggling to fuel your 10th private jet, when your policies helped suck all the jobs out of where I used to live.

Really you sound a little bit  like you're  on the republican ticket or a Donald Trump fan . Times  were great here  when Bill Clinton was in office  , So were times great when Regan was in office , but times were never great with any Bush  in office there just a bunch of war mongers  . I'm  and independent .  I don't want to see Hillary Clinton in there or any of the others running for that matter , That's the problem there's not been no one worth  voting for in years ether you're screwed no matter who gets in . If you don't have a leader that wants help get there own country roiling what good is he/she? You cant blame Bill Clinton because Bush  was a twisted person . Just  like you cant blame Bush for the fact Obama  is  posting fake economy statistics and several cities  has called his bluff . Obama's answer to fixing  the economy is to lie to the nation about the economy and make like its doing OK  when its  bad as ever .  He makes like the problem don't exist  .

This thread is about cybersecurity and how its going to affect privacy and your venturing into politics and that is against the rules.

8 hours ago, steven36 said:

Really you sound a little bit  like you're  on the republican ticket or a Donald Trump fan . Times  were great here  when Bill Clinton was in office  , So were times great when Regan was in office , but times were never great with any Bush  in office there just a bunch of war mongers  . I'm  and independent .  I don't want to see Hillary Clinton in there or any of the others running for that matter , That's the problem there's not been no one worth  voting for in years ether you're screwed no matter who gets in . If you don't have a leader that wants help get there own country roiling what good is he/she? You cant blame Bill Clinton because Bush  was a twisted person . Just  like you cant blame Bush for the fact Obama  is  posting fake economy statistics and several cities  has called his bluff . Obama's answer to fixing  the economy is to lie to the nation about the economy and make like its doing OK  when its  bad as ever .  He makes like the problem don't exist  .

Personally I feel Clinton was a kick the can down the road kinda guy. Having Bush as the next guy didn't help. Reagan was before my time so I wouldn't know.

I do find myself leaning towards Trump (never thought I'd say that), but with Hillary or another Bush as the alternative...

I don't trust Sanders in the slightest, sounds like a gun grabber who'll turn and flip flop whenever convenient and not actually get anything done (not that the current political climate allows anything but passing pro-surveillance laws and gridlock and secret treaties). I really don't see anyone else getting the nomination on either side.

2 hours ago, CODYQX4 said:

Personally I feel Clinton was a kick the can down the road kinda guy.

The Clinton Presidency: Key Accomplishments

1.More than 22 million new jobs

2. Longest economic expansion in American history

3, Highest homeownership in American history

4. Lowest unemployment in 30 years

5.Raised education standards, increased school choice, and doubled education and training investment

6. Largest expansion of college opportunity since the GI Bill

7. Connected 95 percent of schools to the Internet

8. Lowest crime rate in 26 years

9.100,000 more police for our streets

10. Enacted most sweeping gun safety legislation in a generation

11. Family and Medical Leave Act for 20 million Americans

12. Smallest welfare rolls in 32 years

13. Higher incomes at all levels

14. Lowest poverty rate in 20 years

15.Lowest teen birth rate in 60 years

16. Lowest infant mortality rate in American history

17. Deactivated more than 1,700 nuclear warheads from the former Soviet Union

18. Protected millions of acres of American land

19. Paid off $360 billion of the national debt

20..Converted the largest budget deficit in American history to the largest surplus

21. Lowest government spending in three decades

22.Lowest federal income tax burden in 35 years

23. More families own stock than ever before

24. Most diverse cabinet in American history

http://clinton5.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-01.html

Those were the good old days like it or not  he was a great president . You picked  the one wrong thing he done  and try to make him look bad but look at all the good he done .

If Gore  would got in he would kept it doing  good i think  but we will never know because Bush  stole the seat and got in  and reversed all the good things he done and didn't reverse the one bad thing he  done .

Bush did nothing  to help the poor or the middle class  he took advantage of the fact we needed to fight back   and started  2 wars when there should of  just been 1.

Archived