vissha

• Replies 50
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I think all this comes under the funds alloted to the agency. If they are doing something that offers us features that can be better than the ones currently available, while staying inside their budget, I do not see a problem in it.

By that way, even sending Chandrayan, which I must was say was one of a big success for the whole world, Mangalyan and many such things are waste of money too.

8 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Right, GPS is not a crucial requirement in the current state of affairs since it is already available — to me it is bullshit at this point in time as it contributes nothing to human development.

http://mrunal.org/2014/10/space-tech-irnss-indian-regional-navigation-satellite-system-features-benefits.html#132

6 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I think all this comes under the funds alloted to the agency. If they are doing something that offers us features that can be better than the ones currently available, while staying inside their budget, I do not see a problem in it.

By that way, even sending Chandrayan, which I must was say was one of a big success for the whole world, Mangalyan and many such things are waste of money too.

As ISRO is performing So well IT is Being outsorced by Other nation Agencies to Launch their Satellites HUGE FOREX EARNING

4 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I think all this comes under the funds alloted to the agency.

False, those funds are generated from tax-payers, like me.

If they are doing something that offers us features that can be better than the ones currently available, while staying inside their budget, I do not see a problem in it.

I do not see a problem with fantasizing about those features — daydreaming is free (unlike the exorbitant cost of an unwanted GPS — there is no budget attached to delusions.)

It is always folks who do not have to bear the burden of taxes who can afford to endorse such needless projects, though.

Exactly the point — thanks for the admission.

6 minutes ago, kingviking said:

As ISRO is performing So well IT is Being outsorced by Other nation Agencies to Launch their Satellites HUGE FOREX EARNING

So what . . . . . . I am performing well, too — does that confer the qualification to masturbate a new GPS system in India, upon me?

I do not see a problem with fantasizing about those features — daydreaming is free (unlike the exorbitant cost of an unwanted GPS — there is no budget attached to delusions.)

Government approved IRNSS project with ~Rs.1500 crores. 

The total allocation under the Defence Services Estimates for India is as under:-

Rs in crores

In billion US $*

2008-2009

2009-2010

2010-2011

2011-2012

Exactly the point — thanks for the admission.

Now you will Say CUT those too...

3 minutes ago, kingviking said:

Government approved IRNSS project with ~Rs.1500 crores. 

The total allocation under the Defence Services Estimates for India is as under:-

Rs in crores

In billion US $*

2008-2009

2009-2010

2010-2011

2011-2012

Who paid for that?

Just now, dcs18 said:

Who paid for that?

Obviously TAXPAYERS MONEY...and its needed to be spend OTHERWISE YOU CANT SURIVE IN TODAYS WORLD SCENARIO

Just now, kingviking said:

Obviously TAXPAYERS MONEY...and its needed to be spend OTHERWISE YOU CANT SURIVE IN TODAYS WORLD SCENARIO

Sweet, you get the point.

14 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

So what . . . . . . I am performing well, too — does that confer the qualification to masturbate a new GPS system in India, upon me?

YOU are having so much problem with IRNSS then plz dont use it when it rolls out..LOL...

MAJORITY=GOVERNMENT ,RULES IN A DEMOCRACY ....what  they belive is GOOD for country is DONE wether YOU like it or not...

3 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

I got your point from first post you made on this topic BUT DONT JUST BE A  pessimist ..ACKNOWLEDGE THE GOOD

7 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Antrix Corporation, the commercial arm of ISRO, has managed to increase its revenue and net worth but its foreign exchange outgo had surpassed the foreign exchange earnings.  According to the annual report, the foreign exchange earnings of the Antrix Corporation on account of exports, technical consultancy and other services stood at Rs. 17470.86 lakhs for 2013-14 while its foreign exchange outgo was Rs.52,783.52 lakhs. However, the Antrix Corporation’s income during 2013-14 was Rs.1608.72, up by 24% as compared to last year. The company PAT (profit after tax) for FY14 had clocked to Rs. 200.50 crore.

YOU are having so much problem with IRNSS then plz dont use it when it rolls out..LOL...

By the time it is done (if at all it is) — do you sincerely believe it will be in any usable condition?  

Do you also believe that Techies would actually stoop low enough to use a third grade GPS.

MAJORITY=GOVERNMENT ,RULES IN A DEMOCRACY ....what  they belive is GOOD for country is DONE wether YOU like it or not...

Agreed — which also explains the plight of the country (through the centuries.)

My Uncle retired from the ISRO — so, I am aware of the lip-service proffered by politicians to the gullible denizens.

1 minute ago, dcs18 said:

By the time it is done (if at all it is) — do you sincerely believe it will be in any usable condition? kBIeldo.gif  1VjjZ4q.gif

Do you also believe that Techies would actually stoop low enough to use a third grade GPS. RL8WwPy.gif

your are big pessimist on this....{by the way the EMOTICON is not working on my side ,is this a glitch on site}  HOPE THE GOOD SENSE PREVAIL ON VETERAN DCS18

4 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

NOT centuries JUst 68 years of independence..

My Uncle retired from the ISRO — so, I am aware of the lip-service proffered by politicians to the gullible denizens.

if you are out rightly rejecting the achievements of ISRO thats MADNESS if you just against IRNSS thats partly ok BUT IT GOT MERITS TOO,,which your children will ripe..

13 minutes ago, kingviking said:

{by the way the EMOTICON is not working on my side ,is this a glitch on site}

Did that surprise you?

Tomorrow when you find yourself dildoed by the new GPS from ISRO will you still blame this site? tx38TOr.gif

Independence Day is celebrated by Indian since 15 August 1968

15 august 1947..

08.30 am Swearing in of governor general and ministers at
Government House
09.40 am Procession of ministers to Constituent Assembly
09.50 am State drive to Constituent Assembly
09.55 am Royal salute to governor general
10.30 am Hoisting of national flag at Constituent Assembly
10.35 am State drive to Government House
06.00 pm Flag ceremony at India Gate
07.00 pm Illuminations
07.45 pm Fireworks display
08.45 pm Official dinner at Government House
10.15 pm Reception at Government House

The day's programme for 15 August 1947
5 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Tomorrow when you find yourself dildoed by the new ISRO will you still blame this site? tx38TOr.gif

LOL you are annoyed as you got scrambled by isro IRNSS programe

16 minutes ago, kingviking said:

NOT centuries JUst 68 years of independence..

Did you factor for the centuries of colonial slavery before Independence Day?

12 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

dildoed

VETRAN GETTING ANGRY ...kingviking

Did you factor for the centuries of colonial slavery before Independence Day?

STILL YOU WANT TO BE Dependent on other Country GPS..

VETRAN GETTING ANGRY ...

Not yet, not unless the "Member" starts getting personal — by "Member," I did not mean "organ," BTW.

21 hours ago, dcs18 said:

You mean . . . . . . . India is justified in committing the cardinal sin of wasting their public funds, just because most countries including USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Korea [N & S] have done so? yXZVmpE.gif

PLUS ONE. Moreover, the countries mentioned above, "if have wasted funds, they do development also....not just pocketing public money." Take for example, the currently elected so called 'High on moral public servants" stopped every development work, and gave themselves 400% increase in their salary. Where is the public referendum now? Where are now all those so called moral policing activists..."who were roaming on the streets...barging into elected PM's house etc. etc.?"

9 hours ago, kingviking said:

Now YOU are geting real.. YES India Is doing WORSE in terms of human development But INDIA is also having ..army navy..airforce..railways and every other crucial infrastructure and its needed ..So does investing in Space technology is needed...all these investment are not bullshit they do help in human development..

http://www.isro.gov.in/applications    

Enjoy wasting your money then.  India would last about 30 min in a war with any of the big players - none of who give a damn about the place.  Meanwhile, you'll suffer just like we suffer from wasting our money on unneeded military spending.

10 minutes ago, davmil said:

Enjoy wasting your money then.  India would last about 30 min in a war with any of the big players - none of who give a damn about the place.  Meanwhile, you'll suffer just like we suffer from wasting our money on unneeded military spending.

its not about war, its about Navigation+ communication +disaster managment+ climate & environment tracking + earth managment  + much more....

14 hours ago, kingviking said:

its not about war, its about Navigation+ communication +disaster managment+ climate & environment tracking + earth managment  + much more....

Dream until your dream comes true.

Archived