Anonymous Takes Down Japanese PM Website to Protest Whaling

vissha

13 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Based on what I have read VPNBook is suspicious and shouldnt be used.  A user said your traffic leaks to your ISP its not handled by the VPNBook server there are many complaint about that vpn.  Ill use cyberghost I recommend anybody in this forum not to use VVPNBook and if your using it right now use cyberghost they are having a sale right now fifty percent off its a christmas special.

If you do nothing wrong  there’s nothing to fear at all . Anonymous had privacy confused with being  Anonymous its 2 different things. I remembered it well when they messed with the USA for trying pass anti piracy laws  . They got in trouble for it too . you do the crime you should be willing to do the time is a old saying around here . And really Anonymous tried to  take credit for something that the whole internet protested about  and stopped .  And people try make them out  to be heroes for something that was going to be stopped without  there help anyway . No body wanted no hackers help. lol

• Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are alot of times where anonymous helped and nobody else stepped up to the plate they dont help you if you ask for help they help if they decide help is needed.  You havvent read much about what anonymous has done have you doesnt sound like you have.

14 minutes ago, Holmes said:

There are alot of times where anonymous helped and nobody else stepped up to the plate they dont help you if you ask for help they help if they decide help is needed.  You havvent read much about what anonymous has done have you doesnt sound like you have.

Were have they helped?   Everyday  people are losing there internet freedoms its worse than it was ever before  and they don’t protest it There  more worried about whaling in Japan . You thank hacking a website is going to stop them doing something they did for 100s of years before there was a internet? get with reality . Every site they hacked how many closed because of it none I know of most just added  DDOS protection and  went on doing what they do. And still if they never open that site bk it want stop the problem .

There taking our freedoms  away in the name of Cyber Security  because places are being hacked its the hackers fault were losing  our privacy.

Its all over the news wake up past three years you mean you need a reality check? I agree you do.  You know most they have hacked alot of different websites you have proof of these no I doubt you do.  Its called cloudflare and they do do a good job alot of times sometimes they get a amount thats to good for there service.  Its done most good behind the scenes keep up with the news you would kknow that.

Just now, Holmes said:

Its all over the news wake up past three years you mean you need a reality check? I agree you do.  You know most they have hacked alot of different websites you have proof of these no I doubt you do.  Its called cloudflare and they do do a good job alot of times sometimes they get a amount thats to good for there service.  Its done most good behind the scenes Keep up with the news you would kknow that.

The hackers  are the reason the governments  are declaring  marshal law on the internet . Soon the whole world will be like the great firewall of China  or something they really helped  a lot didn’t they?  Not !  I may as well just  go back to doing what i did before  the internet existed  . lol

No thats wrong my friend Im sorry There putting up a wall in front of mexico thats not because of hackers thats to keep illegal immigrants out Go read news topics about anonymous and see how much they have done.  If you went back before the internet existed you wouldnt get any complaints and you wouldnt know about them if you got them you wouldnt havve internet lawls.

5 minutes ago, Holmes said:

No thats wrong my friend Im sorry There putting up a wall in front of mexico thats not because of hackers thats to keep illegal immigrants out Go read news topics about anonymous and see how much they have done.  If you went back before the internet existed I wouldnt complain lawls.

What the Mexican cartel does in the USA  and what people do on the internet  don’t have nothing to do with each other those people still use people and radios to smuggle in drugs and  from what i seen the Mexico wont stop it . so it needs be stopped.  But you’re way off topic now lol

I went off topic and then went back on topic you go off topic and stay there *FACEPALM*.  This isnt the first time anonymous has protested and if they failed ever they wouldnt keep doing it and they keep doing it apparently protesting whether your sitting in front of a building with a sign or you hack a website it works its gets there attention.

Just now, Holmes said:

I went off topic and then went back on topic you go off topic and stay there *FACEPALM*.  This isnt the first time anonymous has protested and if they failed ever they wouldnt keep doing it and they keep doing it apparently protesting whether your sitting in front of a building with a sign or you hack a website it works its gets there attention.

You are so far off topic that its not funny .  Its not just to keep illegals  out ..you need get you’re facts right. They pay the Mexican  cartel to smuggle  them in also they use them as mules to bring in meth.

Its so bad in Mexico and Arizona that citizens are taking up arms to stop them.   You’re talking something don’t have nothing to do with hackers. Are you just trying get you’re post count up? Being a vip is nothing great about it if you are.

Im the one thats trying to keep on topic and you continue to talk about the mexicans (which is not bad its off topic) I have my facts right I was comparing that is all.  No I dont care about my posts I have said that many times what does that have to do with protesting?  It has nothing to do about protesting.

4 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Im the one thats trying to keep on topic and you continue to talk about the mexicans (which is not bad its off topic) I have my facts right I was comparing that is all.  No I dont care about my posts I have said that many times what does that have to do with protesting?  It has nothing to do about protesting.

Well if you want to ttalk about that please open a topic in the right part the board next time . I have nothing else to say to you. But When we all lose our freedom on the internet  you can thank Anonymous and other hackers for me.

Your assuming anonymous is going to cause us to lose our freedom on the internet now are you being paid to hate anonymous.  We are going to lose our freedom on the internet because of the nsa and the government taking our freedom away not because of anonymous.

10 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Your assuming anonymous is going to cause us to lose our freedom on the internet now are you being paid to hate anonymous.

You’re so funny I been on nanse and was on appznet  since  2007 and helped out as many people as I could . Tell I seen our freedoms were getting took away . I never got paid  by no one on the internet  for anything . This is one my favourite sites is all.Only other site that still exist  i belonged to  longer I don’t visit very often any more. My whole life don’t revolve  around a keyboard son.

Your assuming anonymous is going to cause us to lose our freedom on the internet now are you being paid to hate anonymous.  We are going to lose our freedom on the internet because of the nsa and the government taking our freedom away not because of anonymous.

The second sentence and Im not your son.

The second sentence and Im not your son.

The NSA has been around since  the the 50s  and no one even talked  about them much tell Edward Snowden leaked it .  They never bothered  me before because I don’t do nothing  to piss them off .Do you know anyone the NSA arrested  I don’t?

But its funny how  the whole world blame it on the NSA when no one ever hardy spoke of them before  Snowden   after this it  shows people  live off fear , when things got really bad was when places like Sony got hacked .

Nsa didnt hack sony anonymous did nsa in the fifties? that has nothing to do with contemporary times the nsa is always developing new technologies to eavesdrop on us better and the government are working on all these different bills and acts to disrupt our privacy and this crap is only going to get worse.  The privacy bills and act's that are being debated right now are the reason we are losing our freedom DEE DEE DEE.  I think the only people that truly agrees with you are japanese yea steven knows what hes talking about fuck anonymous we not like a the anonymous lawls.

9 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Nsa didnt hack sony anonymous did nsa in the fifties? that has nothing to do with contemporary times the nsa is always developing new technologies to eavesdrop on us better and the government are working on all these different bills and acts to disrupt our privacy and this crap is only going to get worse.  The privacy bills and act's that are being debated right now are the reason we are losing our freedom of the internet hello wake up.

I rememberer NSA  being on a site years ago i was on back in the early 2000s . I was just learning the internet they always been around . anonymous  wasn’t around tell a few years ago but some there of there member were around under the lulzsec name. I do know this much  if it was not for the NSA and the patriot act  most of the USA  probably be blown up by now.  So people from the USA should have respect for them for saving there lives .

Respect the very people invading my privacy thats going to happen NOT!  Im honestly glad edward swowden leaked those documents hes the true hero not really the hackers.

knowledge-Spammer

all i can say is anon is not a joke  have some very very smart people 

ill not talk about what i no  about  anon but some time  ago i helped people with anon to  takin down a very big site named zwgay,com  i think about 2 years  ago now for loading things  to the site that people did not want to see and admins of the site  was not going to remove  the things that got uploaded so we ddos it   u can google  zwgay.com   and its not about now   i am not saying i am part of anon  so do not misunderstand me i just helped some good people out   but for the comments about script kiddies   script kiddies get older and smarter   they not stop at script kiddies   trust me on that  i am a script kiddies  but i am not a kid  as i have been playing  with scripts a longtime  ps i am not going to fight with u people not have time

ps i think if i remeber right i did post about zwgay,com  on this site but admins locked it so fast  ask admin if u think i lie

8 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Respect the very people invading my privacy thats going to happen NOT!  Im honestly glad edward swowden leaked those documents hes the true hero not really the hackers.

Only way NSA  can invade you’re privacy is you let them .. You have the freewill to log on the internet or use a cell phone  if you was worried  about privacy you not be posting in a open forum for the  whole world to see .  People commit  crimes and get caught. boo hoo  . I don’t fell sorry for them at all. I have my own problems in the real world to deal with! I don’t need there problems too.

12 minutes ago, knowledge said:

all i can say is anon is not a joke  have some very very smart people 

ill not talk about what i no  about  anon but some time  ago i helped people with anon to  takin down a very big site named zwgay,com  i think about 2 years  ago now for loading things  to the site that people did not want to see and admins of the site  was not going to remove  the things that got uploaded so we ddos it   u can google  zwgay.com   and its not about now   i am not saying i am part of anon  so do not misunderstand me i just helped some good people out   but for the comments about script kiddies   script kiddies get older and smarter   they not stop at script kiddies   trust me on that  i am a script kiddies  but i am not a kid  as i have been playing  with scripts a longtime  ps i am not going to fight with u people not have time

ps i think if i remeber right i did post about zwgay,com  on this site but admins locked it so fast  ask admin if u think i lie

You may of helped them but hows that help me do anything but give the government and excuse to put backdoors in you’re and my software and because you  people want behave . If people dont stop misbehaving so much were going have show and id just to log on and forget about vpns  they will be banned.

1 minute ago, knowledge said:

some times its nice to misbehav if its to help people  kids or animals

Dont get me wrong , I think its good to help people out  but when it endangers my well being and starts taking my privileges away  I have as a person is were I draw the line bro. 

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, steven36 said:

Dont get me wrong , I think its good to help people out  but when it endangers my well being and starts taking my privileges away  I have as a person is were I draw the line bro. 

i am not the one u want to fight with i am for the people and animals if we see wrong things and can help we will  if it right or wrong  if it help animals i am all in ill not comment nomore as the topic may get locked soon  as we no how it go nice talkin to u guys

4 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i am not the one u want to fight with i am for the people and animals if we see wrong things and can help we will  if it right or wrong  if it help animals i am all in ill not comment nomore as the topic may get locked soon  as we no how it go nice talkin to u guys

I like you I always have I would never fight with you  don’t never think that I am . Because you are nice to everyone  . I’m  different  than you is all.. I helped people out for a very long time  but now I’m more worried  about solving my own problems,

Archived