Anonymous Takes Down Japanese PM Website to Protest Whaling

vissha

Anonymous Takes Down Japanese PM Website to Protest Whaling

anonymous-takes-down-japanese-pm-website

Group resumes operations on #OpKillingBay campaign

Yet again, Anonymous activists have made their presence felt in Japan, taking down the country Prime Minister's official website with a series of coordinated DDoS attacks, protesting against Japan's whale hunting operations.

This most recent attack is part of the hacktivism group's #OpKillingBay operation, one that's been going on for more than two years.

Only the PM's website was targeted, this time

According to tweets sent out by the Anonymous member that launched the DDoS attack, it all happened yesterday, December 9, and it took down Shinzo Abe's (s-abe.or.jp) website for a few hours.

The attack was launched by the same hacker that earlier this year launched DDoS attacks against the websites of two of Japan's biggest airports: Tokyo's Narita airport and Nagoya's Chubu airport.

The same individual later targeted the websites of the Japan National Tourism Organization, Japan's Fishermen Union, and the town of Taiji (Wakayama region).

#OpKillingBay is still going strong after more than two years

All attacks were part of the #OpKillingBay campaign, one that aims to raise awareness of Japan's whale and dolphin hunting operations, which most people around the world disagree with.

As part of this same #OpKillingBay campaign, other Anonymous members targeted in the past: five Icelandic government websites, the site of Japan's Wakayama prefecture, the homepage of Japan's Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, the Prime Minister's Office and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and many more other Japanese government websites.

Similar operations also spawned from #OpKillingBay, like #OpWhales or #OpSeaworld, the latter aimed at the Seaworld organization and its alleged cruelty against animals used in its sea-themed parks.

This most recent DDoS attack seems to have been sparked by Japan’s resumption of whale hunting operations on December 1. Whaling has been banned worldwide for over 30 years, but Japan continues to use a loophole in international law to hunt whales for "scientific research."

#Anonymous #OpWhales #OpKillingBay .@AbeShinzo Whaling IS NOT Cultural Right! Your website is #TangoDown! #RektIt pic.twitter.com/cYnDqyt01c — Anonymous (@_RektFaggot_) December 9, 2015

@AbeShinzo https://t.co/5mzQaoBQDV Check yourself. pic.twitter.com/IcWkcs8biZ — Anonymous (@_RektFaggot_) December 9, 2015

Source

• Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOD I wish they did additional damage.  Next they need to attack north korea to protest them having a A-bomb (atomic atom bomb) and a H-bomb (Thermonuclear bomb or Hydrogen bomb the power of a conventional nu

clear bomb does not compare) ready to attack the united states (why they would want to attack the united states I dont know):

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/report-kim-says-nkorea-has-hydrogen-bomb/ar-AAgekVm?li=BBnbfcL

How many times have we told korea about not building a bomb (let alone bombs in general) they dont listen kim is a f*cking idiot.

33 minutes ago, Holmes said:

GOOD Next they need to attack north korea to protest them having a A-bomb and a H-bomb ready to attack the United states of america if necessary How many times have we told korea about not building bomb they dont listen kim is a f*cking idiot.

It want be so good if someone  hacks you down  in the name of anonymous now would it ?  anonymous is a joke anyone can claim allegiance to them no matter what they done.  I found them interesting maybe 4 or 5 years  ago when they protested  anti priacy laws but it got old once people in the name of anonymous started DDOSSing  Torrent sites and rls blogs . People have been protesting over killing whales  for a hundred years  you think a bunch of script kiddies  protesting something is going to make a difference I doubt it. All trough history  people try to make folk heroes out of  petty criminals . like Robin Hood , Bonnie And Clyde even the Mafia because they need something  to believe in . But its just false hope because criminals end up dead or in jail .

Anonymous is a joke you dont know what your talking about and you better pray they never read this if they do your going to have alot of computer trouble I assure you.  They are not script kiddies some of them maybe the followers that arent as skilled some of them are quite good and its going to make a difference japan is going to see what anonymous did with each action is a equal or opposite reaction this is just one of the many ways to protest its going to get there attention trust me.

27 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Anonymous is a joke you dont know what your talking about and you better pray they never read this if they do your going to have alot of computer trouble I assure you.  They are not script kiddies some of them maybe the followers that arent as skilled some of them are quite good and its going to make a difference japan is going to see what anonymous did with each action is a equal or opposite reaction this is just one of the many ways to protest its going to get there attention trust me.

i been on the internet since 2001 you think im scared of anyone you got another thing coming, I pledge allegiance to no pact of thugs or any man for that matter . I am my own person . Just because you let people scarce you  don’t mean everyone does . when you start letting people scare you that you don’t have to deal with in real life. You have lost touch with reality . What's real and not real . I have stuff in real life to worry about far greater  than anyone  on the internet (not real life) could do to me. 

When you get hacked one day I dont want to hear you coming into these forums and crying its not about fear its about knowing whos smarter than you and respecting those that are trying to help out (which is all anonymous is trying to do well sorta).  Have you seen that movie smiley the hackers (scripted hackers mind you which is below script kiddies) said anonymous are a joke and are nothing anonymous saw the movie and retaliated.  Im only afraid of god and jesus christ people on earth make me nervous (I have a anxiety disorder) thats it.  For your information I have been on the internet lets see got my first computer in nineteen ninety seven and got the internet in nineteen ninety eight how long you have used the internet doesnt matter.  Whats wrong with anonymous going after crooks anyway nothing.

5 minutes ago, Holmes said:

When you get hacked one day I dont want to hear you coming into these forums and crying its not about fear its about knowing whos smarter than you and respecting those that are trying to help out (which is all anonymous is trying to do well sorta).  Have you seen that movie smiley the hackers (scripted hackers mind you which is below script kiddies) said anonymous are a joke and are nothing anonymous saw the movie and retaliated.  Im only afraid of god and jesus christ people on earth make me nervous (I have a anxiety disorder) thats it.  For your information I have been on the internet lets see got my first computer in nineteen ninety seven and got the internet in nineteen ninety eight how long you have used the internet doesnt matter.  Whats wrong with anonymous going after crooks anyway nothing.

I been hacked before back in the old days i had emails and stuff stole from me , It didn’t really matter because I don’t  use  my  real name online i just made new ones . I’ve knew not  give my personal info out on the net since i came online 2001 . You thank people stealing info is new ?  Its not  I seen it done many times  . If  anonymous was good as you claim you would  not be threatening me  with them now would you ?  Anyone that breeds off peoples fears is evil.

I have gotten hacked before to a time or two with drive-by download and clicked on a link in steam.  Who said anything about people stealing info? if anonymous was as good as I claim I would not be threatening you with them What the hell did you just say that made no sense.  Look if you want to play blind man then go walk with the shepherd but me my eyes are wide open (Its a line from pulp fiction in your case its true).  Dont talk bad about pulp fiction now that movie is kick arse.

11 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I have gotten hacked before to a time or two with drive-by download and clicked on a link in steam.  Who said anything about people stealing info? if anonymous was as good as I claim I would not be threatening you with them What the hell did you just say that made no sense my iq dropped thanks.

You keep telling me there going to hack me that’s a threat . Who cares if they read what i say ?  If they can get thorough my router firewall , my O/S  firewall and my AES 256 encrypted connection and mess up pc over some words  more power too them  . I will just reformat and comeback and laugh  at them .  :P

Im not the threat anonymous is you can have redundant layers of security in place if someone really wants to get into your system they are getting in the point of making you have to format is you taking the time out of your day to fix what they did if that happened they took advantage of you they would get the laugh and wonder what your laughing at lawls.

24 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Im not the threat anonymous is you can have redundant layers of security in place if someone really wants to get into your system they are getting in the point of making you have to format is you taking the time out of your day to fix what they did if that happened they took advantage of you they would get the laugh and wonder what your laughing at lawls.

You really live a on fear don’t you  ?  To me its not redundant layers of security its just how i do things . Its normal for me . You think Im going to make easy for hackers to get me im not . People who do nothing at all really get hacked I know this from experience.  And  if they did hack me they would be no benefit  from it at all. I have nothing on my computer worth  getting . you don’t  get it do you ? I defined the real world from the internet world  . You think that’s the 1st time I said that in public no its not and its years latter and nothing happened at all . Most of anonymous are just cowards  hiding behind there keyboard from dis-banned hacker groups over the years . Many went to jail even for what they done . People just see what they want to see the protesting is just a small part of it also they DDOSS sites  make the internet not as fun and steal peoples personal info  . And people make them out to be folk heroes what a joke. lol

No your putting words in my mouth now  People who do nothing at all that dont have a reason to get hacked are fine and no they dont get hacked hackers look at systems that are well secured not open systems there to easy.  They would get a beneffit they would know they made you go out of your way to undo what they did you obviously lack common sense.  I get it alot better then you think.  You could have said something in the past and they could be standing by for the right moment how do you know.  You call them cowards becuase your the true script kiddie not them you mock what you dont understand and comprehend.  No anonymous have ever went to jail that I can remember.  Protesting is what this article is talking about whether its a small part is irrelevant.  One day your going to wake up and see the truth about what real computer hackers are about should I hope you do not fall victim personally I dont care and really you want to believe in false beliefs be my guest.  Your belief about them is a joke the true joke imho.

2 minutes ago, Holmes said:

No your putting words in my mouth now  People who do nothing at all that dont have a reason to get hacked are fine and no they dont get hacked hackers look at systems that are well secured not open systems there to easy.  They would get a beneffit they would know they made you go out of your way to undo what they did you obviously lack common sense.  I get it alot better then you think.  You could have said something in the past and they could be standing by for the right moment how do you know.  You call them cowards becuase your the true script kiddie not them you mock what you dont understand and comprehend.  No anonymous have ever went to jail that I can remember.  Protesting is what this article is talking about whether its a small part is irrelevant.  One day your going to wake up and see the truth about what real computer hackers are about should I hope you do not fall victim personally I dont care and really you want to believe in false beliefs be my guest.  Your belief about them is a joke the true joke imho.

Last time I checked you don’t need a reason to get hacked .  If  a hacker group  hacks some place and you’re info is there it gets posted all over the internet . The only 100% sureway way to keep from not getting hacked is not never use you’re real info on the internet.   Most people who get hacked didnt do nothing at all.  

Iff you mock or talk smack about a person or a group of persons on the internet and they see it and get mad about it and decide to hack you thats a reason to get hacked DUH!  I know look at all the breaches that have happened this past two years thats why Im not going to save info when I buy something I bought a game on steam last week or two weeks ago and it said save your credit card information I said in my head hell no you get breached and they get my information NO.  You can use fake info if a hacker wants to get to you they can hack the website see the ip address associated with your fake name and get your real information that way (thats what a friend of mine did and he did get the persons real information) and if there using a vpn or a proxy they can hack the proxy and get the log that way.  The for sure way to keep from getting hacked is if your a real hacker and see the code in your head like in the movie hackers and swordfish and you custom wrote your own ip scrambler which a friend of mine has done.  If he uses it your not getting him hahahaha.  The ones that get hacked through retail breaches didnt do anything those are the customers they just got unlucky thats all.

Anyway back to the topic they only hacked a japanese pm website which means they just wanted to get the japanese attention which I think there going to do.

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Iff you mock or talk smack about a person or a group of persons on the internet and they see it and get mad about it and decide to hack you thats a reason to get hacked DUH!  I know look at all the breaches that have happened this past two years thats why Im not going to save info when I buy something I bought a game on steam last week or three weeks ago and it said save your credit card information I said in my head hell no you get breached and they get my information NO.  You can use fake info if a hacker wants to get to you they can hack the website see the ip address associated with your fake name and get your real information that way and if there using a vpn or a proxy they can hack the proxy and get the log that way.  The for sure way to keep from getting hacked is if your a real hacker and see the code in your head like in the movie hackers and swordfish and you custom wrote your own ip scrambler which a friend of mine has done.  If he uses it your not getting him hahahaha.  The ones that get hacked through retail breaches didnt do anything those are the customers they just got unlucky thats all.

LOL ,  how do you mock at smack a person that tries to  make like they don’t exist who try to  act like ghost ?  Its not like you are me would  know who they are . If they told people who they they all be in jail right now .  Are you scared of ghost I’m not ?  I don’t have to deal with invisible men in real life  if i did i would be put in the nut house lol.

None of what you just said made sense.  Thank you for the laugh I cant stop laughing at the first sentence.  I try to put it back on topic and you take it off topic again wtf.  In your mind its ok if anonymous leave japan alone let them keep going dolphin and whale hunting killing inocent animals in cold blood is fine.

6 minutes ago, Holmes said:

First three sentences make no sense and Im predicting the fourth sentence requires the previous three to understand correctly and the last sentence.  What are you talking about lawls.

If you  didn’t live on fear that hackers were out get everyone you would understand.  So I should not speak  my mind how i fell about them because you fear them ? They do what they do and there not scared to do it . Well sort of not scared  there scared to a point that they hide from the public..   OR they come forward like other groups did and they all went to jail .   

I dont fear hackers I just have the common sense not to commit to name calling people that are smarter then I am and have the potential and possibility to do damage I prefer the damage there capable of causing to be on someone that deserves said damage like I said no anonymous member has ever went to jail that is not a script kiddie.

8 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I dont fear hackers I just have the common sense not to commit to name calling people that are smarter then I am and have the potential and possibility to do damage I prefer the damage there capable of causing to be on someone that deserves said damage like I said no anonymous member has ever went to jail that is not a script kiddie.

Who are these people?  who am I  ? you don’t really know . Its conman sense to not be scared of people who are 1000s of miles away from you that you  will never meet in real life and chances are if you ever did you you never know it .  They cant do physical  harm too you.  the internet realm  and real world realm are totally different but you seem confused about this.

Im not confused at all your the blind man here not me.  No one knows who these people are thats the point of being anonymous.  My eyes are wide open and Im content with what Im doing and what I believe.  Watch anonymous attack them again they are going to if japan dont listen anonymous has a history of messing with japan look it up.  I know you dont have to look it up you keep saying there a joke there history proves you wrong.

9 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Im not confused at all your the blind man here not me.  No one knows who these people are thats the point of being anonymous.  My eyes are wide open and Im content with what Im doing and what I believe.

They  have a delusional sense  of being anonymous is all when VPN Book testified against them in court some of them went to jail . And guess what VPN Book snitched on them and anonymous cried about it was all . VPN  Book  is still used by  a lot people are using it and running to this day . And anonymous couldn’t do fudge all about it that’s how scary they are lol.

I know one went to jail because of a fbi informant and another went to jail because he went forward and testified to help out a girl that got raped.  They are not a delusional scene you keep name calling them watch one day your karma is going to catch up to you and then what your laughing now your going to be crying later.  You obviously dont know and cant comprehend how true hackers work if you did you wouldnt keep saying there crap.  That happened because VPNBook is a free service offering free VPN and said they dont keep logs when they do:

https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/7168/anonymous-accuses-vpnbook-of-being-a-honeypot/

False advertising nice.

5 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I know one went to jail because of a fbi informant and another went to jail because he went forward and testified to help out a girl that got raped.  They are not a delusional scene you keep name calling them watch one day your karma is going to catch up to you and then what your laughing now your going to be crying later.  You obviously dont know and cant comprehend how true hackers work if you did you wouldnt keep saying there crap.  That happened because VPNBook is a free service offering free VPN and said they dont keep logs when they do:

https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/7168/anonymous-accuses-vpnbook-of-being-a-honeypot/

False advertising nice.

That's were you’re wrong they always said they kept logs and if you do evil on there vpn  they will do something to protect there free service. Anonymous was so careless they used it  anyway  for DDOSS.  I used vpnbook before  they don’t bother me I’m not a hacker though lol .

Based on what I have read VPNBook is suspicious and shouldnt be used.  A user said your traffic leaks to your ISP its not handled by the VPNBook server there are many complaint about that vpn.  Ill use cyberghost I recommend anybody in this forum not to use VVPNBook (as a matter of fact before you mentioned VPNBook I never heard of them not popular) and if your using it right now use cyberghost they are having a sale right now fifty percent off its a christmas special.

Archived