Forum Upgrade Bugs

shought

• Replies 895
  • Views 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, zavana said:

There's privacy breach for users sign-n anonymously as their activities are shown in user's profile.

I don't think other members are able to see this (just yourself). 

The background processes are at 60% now, so a rough estimate is that they will be finished Friday evening.

1- When i edit one of my posts i see it in Activity Unread Content ( Note i use Linkification Addon in firefox but i never had this problem before )

- I should not see my posts even if i edit them

- Now any user edit any post even if he edit a litter i see it in Unread Content

2- When i double click on any link while i edit a post it redirect me to this link on same page and i loose all the edit i made

3- When i choose center and make a sharecode it go to left and i must mark the sharecode and choose center again

4- everything i do or like all in my profile it should be there any options to choose what to show and what to hide? Any privacy?

5- Also users that read the topic not there, it was nice to see it

6- It also will be nice if there's a like bottom in messages it may not count in Users likes but using it will be great

7- In Activity Unread Content i don't see topic pages so i must open the topic then choose last page

Sorry i edited this post alot but i add everything i remember, thanks

The option to select the notifications and delete them should be brought back. One cannot distinguish between the read and unread posts

2 hours ago, Ghazi said:

The option to select the notifications and delete them should be brought back. One cannot distinguish between the read and unread posts

• The option to select and delete the notifications should be brought` Them back. - You have to send the matter to the software manufacturer - https://community.invisionpower.com/contact/
  • One can not distinguish Between the lines and the unread posts - you can

5 minutes ago, Kalju said:
  • The option to select and delete the notifications should be brought` Them back. - You have to send the matter to the software manufacturer - https://community.invisionpower.com/contact/
  • One can not distinguish Between the lines and the unread posts - you can

So if I tell them the problem the option can be brought back or its useless because of the software update. I just need to delete the read posts which I follow

Regarding messages/notifications,these will be working correctly soon?,I am getting messages on my phone every time someone makes a new post!! and not getting them here on my pc!!!.I did have it setup that notifications/messages only relating to my posts and following would be monitored on my phone and pc,I have not changed anything in settings,regards and well done on the 'new look'.

8 minutes ago, Jobe said:

Regarding messages/notifications,these will be working correctly soon?,I am getting messages on my phone every time someone makes a new post!! and not getting them here on my pc!!!.I did have it setup that notifications/messages only relating to my posts and following would be monitored on my phone and pc,I have not changed anything in settings,regards and well done on the 'new look'.

Is "Send me news and information" enabled in notification settings?

1 hour ago, hihello said:

Is "Send me news and information" enabled in notification settings?

No I unchecked thet earlier.

What's going on with the Shout box, when will it be back?

10 hours ago, shought said:

I don't think other members are able to see this (just yourself). 

Try my profile, activities doesn't tally "last visited" date/time stamp and doesn't require sign in to view.

3 hours ago, asf said:

What's going on with the Shout box, when will it be back?

Set up chatbox or shoutbox - it takes about five minutes, but I cannot understand why this is necessary on forum page or site. Chat may be but it is better if it is not connected with forum. Use a separate chat box.
History has shown that it is not used for its intended purpose.

This is my opinion.

6 hours ago, back1ply said:

Is the frontpage RSS working for anyone ?

I see what you're referring to, will look into it.

Another bug

No year on post creation Depends if it was posted in the current year.

5 minutes ago, asf said:

Another bug

No year on post creation

Where it is. 

Month and year appear when being posted at least during previous month or last year.
If is posted on this month or/and on this year, is visible only date.

1 minute ago, Kalju said:

Where it is. 

Month and year appear when being posted at least during previous month or last year.
If is posted on this month or/and on this year, is visible only date.

Indeed i noticed it right now.

Thanks

14 hours ago, shought said:
  20 hours ago, back1ply said:

Is the frontpage RSS working for anyone ?

I see what you're referring to, will look into it.

You will need to make themselves suitable rss feed, if You have done, then it works. True, the administrator can also do this, but this (new) IPS version allows anyone to make and use personal RSS feed. So, make just this which you like.
For example, I use last 24 hours all posts, ie all new topics and all old, which have got some answers during the last 24 hours.

Spoiler

WZGi9ai.png

To all wanting to create your own streams, for example to show all threads that have been created in the last 24 hours including the ones you have read (will not be bold) and the ones you didn't read (will be bold), like in the old forum, here's how

2015-12-10_133612.png.ea2adf6c86605b209d

Guy's I'm starting to like this new upgrade more and more hand.png.69ac725f678d9005262734743ba4466

Future Soldier

so guys i think my old notification are gone for good and eternity

and i have enable all notifies again to get them if i am right

4 minutes ago, Future Soldier said:

Do it. And after all, it is not very difficult to do?

1 hour ago, Future Soldier said:

They should have been converted. If they did not I am afraid there's no way of getting them back, apologies for this.

• Lite locked this topic
  • shought unlocked this topic

Archived