Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

psyko666

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more of a Marvel fan than DC Comics.. like the trailer though.. altough it's a massive spoiler for the whole movie imo..

edit: But.. really.. who would win.. orcourse Superman, he's way stronger

Hopefully they're keeping some of the movie's surprises for us....anyway I think it looks worth a watch. :P :P :P

I'll probably watch this film in due time. Won't be watching the trailer, though. I try to avoid that whenever I can.

As far as the epic battle between the two, for me it's always been a non-issue. Superman is one of the only superheroes that was actually born that way. Think about it. There was no freak accident, no technology, no "upgrade" to make him that way. He's actually a naturally super-powered being. So all the flying, the strength, the speed and power, is natural for him. When he is Kent, only then is he wearing a "human" disguise, but when he goes to bed, he is Superman.

Now, if you caught Batman in his pyjamas, you could literally just shoot him. You could poison him, stab him, or do whatever, because he is only human, and needs his gizmos. The franchise itself flirted around that kind of scenario several times, but Batman always pulls through, because he is smart and quick, and his opponents are long-winded misfits who delve into soliloquies and have serious overconfidence issues that enable Batman to act. But short of running away, I can't see him doing anything to Superman. Unless of course he made a super effective liquid cryptonite compound weapon of sorts in preparation for facing him, but that would simply be dumb. Because Superman could always catch him in his short-pants.

Saw on Jimmy"s Kimmel / Yesterday; - This 1'S Gonna Be The Chitter's :D :P

Aweful. Two superheroes fighting for good cause now represented against each other. What a shitty concept! I will watch the movie though to do - boos! & baas!

Sci-Fi movies & comics fan since my childhood, i'm glad to see those old comic books turned to movies!

can't wait to see this latest clash of the titans!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm waiting this movie, it will be a good fight between superman and batman B)

Archived