Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 6027

jalaffa

• Replies 57
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,dcs18, The reason why I quit with this prog is ; T&D did not function with SSD and UEFI-Bios.

You can not restart in Try-modus,only choosing for "Discard chances" will bring you back in Windows again, so choosing for the other option; "Continue" will bring you in an endless reboot-loop, and only "Discard" will end this reboot.

This means; when a reboot is required ( fe testing software in Try-modus !), not possible ,coz only"Discard" is to choose !

I really will install it again,when these bugs are fixed, but Im afraid its a very hard job fixing these bugs.

This is a very big failure of this software, as you know SSD is the future.

So Im only using the boot-CD ,which is very good for backing-up/restore, the rest of the prog is not important and very bloated.

I saw you did some research, is T&D improved in this new version ??

Personally Pete 12, I find no use for the Try & Decide function — the Developers concentrate rather on making enhancements to the UEFI and GPT (areas where Acronis is light years ahead of its competitors.) :dunno:

SRM = Startup Recovery Manager.

Acronis Boot Media builder (winpe version) always add this component while building the ISO, but, due to error in their making (wrong filename), this feature is non functional from there. I corrected this to enable SRM from the boot disc ISO.

Hello, can anyone tell me if this version is abble to restore without changing the sid ? (i dont want it to use the Universal Restore)

I have 35 same config laptops Terra Mobile 1513 and after each restore the office 2013 and windows are not activated.

Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027 Bootable WinPE (10) Media incl. SRM

Is this boot media includes Universal Restore feature.

is this boot media support windows 10 backup and restore.

Pl.

Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027 Bootable WinPE (10) Media incl. SRM

Is this boot media includes Universal Restore feature. Pl

No. Universal Restore for WinPE is a seperate boot disc as per Acronis Design. Also, UR addon was updated a while back.

The latest UR (WinPE) boot disc is here:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/252460-acronis-true-image-2016-190-build-5634/?p=992843

is this boot media support windows 10 backup and restore.

Obviously.

UPDATE:

Just tested the Linux Boot CD; it's not a Universal Restore disk either.

MEIS3Ip.png

OK, just got this...

dl2.acronis.com/s/AcronisTrueImage2016_6027.iso

If I boot this, will all be OK with my 64 bit Win 10 Pro on my GPT SSD and UEFI BIOS?

I ONLY use Acronis as a backup to my Reflect, and do not install Acronis.

Thank everyone here for their help as always!

This boot-CD will work for sure, it does a very fine job on my Win7 x64 SSD/UEFI-Bios, never had any problems ,always 100% accurate restoring.

My only complaint is the fact of Try&Decide not good functioning with SSD, however it does with HDD.Its the price we have to pay for speed!

If you are not interested in this function, then the CD is al you need.........

This boot-CD will work for sure, it does a very fine job on my Win7 x64 SSD/UEFI-Bios, never had any problems ,always 100% accurate restoring.

My only complaint is the fact of Try&Decide not good functioning with SSD, however it does with HDD.Its the price we have to pay for speed!

If you are not interested in this function, then the CD is al you need.........

Great. I burned the DVD. I am not installing anything so Try and Decide is not something I care about.

I have the Win PE Boot version in .iso format. I can't get it to boot my machine. I tried using Yumi to make a bootable USV drive and it don't boot. I selected the Grub option.

How are you folks getting it to boot with USB drive?

For writing in UFD, use UltraIso. Simple & straightforward.

PS. While writing with Yumi, you should not swap the default bootloader with another one. But, try ultriso. It's tested & works always.

***EDIT***....I figured it out and it now boots. I had to select Write image under the bootable heading.

I have UltraIso ver 9 and all I see is options to burn DVD not USB Thumb drive????

Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 6027 [DOS]:

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0XYZYEZT/ati16.iso_links

Grub4dos Code:

title Acronis True Image 2016
debug off
map --mem (hd0,0)/đường_dẫn/ati16.iso (hd32)
map --hook
chainloader (hd32)
boot 

Edit for your language!

Thanks to wuyou.net!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, alienvi said:

Pl share a boot cd (either linux or winpe) with universal restore built-in...

thanks

ATI Home does not have such disk available anymore. 

You can instead use Acronis Backup, the enterprise products of Acronis. These have UR built-in.

• 2 weeks later...

ACRONIS ALL IN ONE BOOT DISK WINPE(10)
(Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027, Acronis UR 2016 v11.5.0.40010, Acronis Disk Director v12.0.3270)

C7sxNpO.png

Download:

Site: https://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode[?]: /folder/d7529a7ec7/

BootablePEMedia.iso
Size: 646 MB
CRC32: 4FF1C0C5
MD5: B0791C15C51E93447A96224853EAC461
SHA-1: F93204A87DB2304122FEEA619C6BBD6D8DDC7FBC

Note:
1. Startup Recovery Manager (F11) for ATI is available & working.
2. Recovery Expert for ADD is available & working.
3. Works in both UEFI / Non-UEFI Systems.
4. I never used UR, so don't know its usability
5. Software Language: English.

PS. Use "Direct Download Link" while downloading from Solidfiles.

Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027 + Acronis Disk Director v12.0.3270 + Universal Restore Boot Media x32/x64 Linux Based

Sharecode[?]: /files/NAVYG0EY/ATIH2016_ADD12_UR.7z.001_links
Sharecode[?]: /files/1HAU3NTJ/ATIH2016_ADD12_UR.7z.002_links

Open with 7-Zip & extract to desired location

• 1 month later...

Sorry for all the trouble. But help me understand all this versions...

1. The official bootdisk from acronis is only for restoring backups? Can I backup my windows 7 with this one?

2. It's far better in terms of loading speed a bootdisk with linux? A disk with WinPE... what it does better then?

3. A little bit off-topic but... a want to backup my win7x64 via boot.... my hardrive has 4 partitions... to backup a full windows is necessary to backup the "System Reserved Partition" that windows created? I'm going to change a lot of things in windows and need a backup, but have no intention of messing with the windows boot loader or install another OS.

Yes, you can, Im doing this for a long time already in Win7 x64 !

Works perfect ! Boot with CD ,make your backup or restore your system with backup made with it...........

2 hours ago, CactusMan said:

3. A little bit off-topic but... a want to backup my win7x64 via boot.... my hardrive has 4 partitions... to backup a full windows is necessary to backup the "System Reserved Partition" that windows created? I'm going to change a lot of things in windows and need a backup, but have no intention of messing with the windows boot loader or install another OS.

I am not 100% sure but I believe this partition is only for stuff that Win 7 DOES NOT want anyone to touch and is kept away from the O/S, if it exists, so in my opinion don't ever try to access or touch it for backup/restore purposes as it is NOT part of the "installed" Win 7 or the partition that it's on.. It should be very small - maybe as small as 100mb or so and its main purpose is to keep certain info away from prying eyes and virus etc. I think it could be called Drive 0 (zero) in some cases. Not all systems have a Drive 0 (mine doesn't),, it depends in what method you use to format and/or partition the drive initially and then install the O/S, before you actually install it.. This determines whether or not drive 0 is created by Win 7. From what I can remember,, It is to do with what format you apply to the HDD if it's done manually before Win 7 installation,, OR,, if you let Win 7 take care of it during installation.. OR something like that. Just stay away from it...

Al

Archived