Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 6027

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to sternog for the update.

Download

• Replies 57
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This version can not be found on Acronis-site (yet ?).

Latest version on the site is 5634.

Have tried this version (5634) ,but it failed on SSD with UEFI-bios (Try&Decide problems),if this new version is fixed for SSD, will certainly install it again.........

Did not noticed any Try&Decide improvements in this new chancelog..........

Very sad, although the boot-CD is new ,and maybe better then the previous.

Just tested this release on one of my systems and was met with the usual rock solid reliability that Acronis has come to be known for — they have now expedited the startup of the protected kernel mode. F3h9xqz.gif

Would like to announce that the upcoming Acronis tutorial would be created with Build 6027 as the foundation. 8)

Hi,dcs18, The reason why I quit with this prog is ; T&D did not function with SSD and UEFI-Bios.

You can not restart in Try-modus,only choosing for "Discard chances" will bring you back in Windows again, so choosing for the other option; "Continue" will bring you in an endless reboot-loop, and only "Discard" will end this reboot.

This means; when a reboot is required ( fe testing software in Try-modus !), not possible ,coz only"Discard" is to choose !

I really will install it again,when these bugs are fixed, but Im afraid its a very hard job fixing these bugs.

This is a very big failure of this software, as you know SSD is the future.

So Im only using the boot-CD ,which is very good for backing-up/restore, the rest of the prog is not important and very bloated.

I saw you did some research, is T&D improved in this new version ??

hi all. i used the new activator (many tnx for that) but found that when wanting to open ATI so as to make a boot disc, the program asked me again for a serial number and wouldn't load, even after being told that the program was activated. sure i followed instructions, including being disconnected from the 'net when installing etc. any ideas to what i did wrong?

TIA

If you want to make boot-disk only, just use ShadowDefender,install it ,make your boot-disk in your preferred language ,reboot.

Dont forget to put this iso on an other partition, after reboot the " crab" is gone, but the iso is yours for burning in your own language !

Good luck !

Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027 Bootable WinPE (10) Media no SRM

Download: 258 MB
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/236993637c/

AcronisBootablePEMedia.iso
Size: 298 MB
CRC32: 22E29463
MD5: 2551AE6DF3CEFAEA7D21927F8816F0A1
SHA-1: EC0622C283466082693D9C505CFFE575C2DA90CE

"Acronis Startup Recovery Manager" component has been ripped from this Disc. Another version with workable SRM is still uploading. When finish, will post here.

Tested in one Desktop & One Laptop (both UEFI), working fine.

PS. Use Direct Download Link to get original file from Solidfiles.

hi all. i used the new activator (many tnx for that) but found that when wanting to open ATI so as to make a boot disc, the program asked me again for a serial number and wouldn't load, even after being told that the program was activated. sure i followed instructions, including being disconnected from the 'net when installing etc. any ideas to what i did wrong?

TIA

Insert the key from the readme2016 file again (what you used first time) and then choose "offline activation" and type any activation code, e.g. 1234, that's all

Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027 Bootable WinPE (10) Media incl. SRM
Download: 414 MB
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/10a8025ac9/

AcronisBootablePEMedia.iso
Size: 457 MB
CRC32: E3868BC7
MD5: D6ACBEAC2ACE853E1CEE44229DC5758C
SHA-1: 0A28FBADAB19D113A41AC96709A1A341A31E743B

A working "Acronis Startup Recovery Manager" is available in this bootdisk. Lightweight version can be found here.

HZdBjt0.png

6jWqqQG.png

PS. Use Direct Download Link to get original file from Solidfiles.

TIA

Insert the key from the readme2016 file again (what you used first time) and then choose "offline activation" and type any activation code, e.g. 1234, that's all

tnx for the info, CrazyJoe. unfortunately, i never had the option for offline activation. best to wait until the boot disk is available, i think

TIA

tnx for the info, CrazyJoe. unfortunately, i never had the option for offline activation. best to wait until the boot disk is available, i think

Sorry, I forgot to say you have to restart your PC after Acronis is installed. When I opened the application second time, asked me for a key again. As I said, I inserted the key what I used first time, then the option "offline activation" was available. Hope it helped

Airstream_Bill

If you want to make boot-disk only, just use ShadowDefender,install it ,make your boot-disk in your preferred language ,reboot.

Dont forget to put this iso on an other partition, after reboot the " crab" is gone, but the iso is yours for burning in your own language !

Good luck !

That is what I use. Works just fine.

Archived